View Single Post
Confused

Heaven
Luka's head jolted up to look at his neighbor. He heard me? Wait, can you hear me now? His eyebrows furrowed in complete confusion. Had he not been listening to them when they explained his abilities or had they neglected to tell him completely. This was completely new to him. He smiled a little to himself and covered his mouth with his hand. Please, tell me this is real.

--

"I've actually been around for a while, but I wouldn't mind joining you." She shrugged. She didn't really want to intrude, but Kat did offer her to come along. "I don't have anything better to do. And besides, it would do me good to make some friends?" Avani smiled kindly at Kat, her cheeks turning a pinkish hue.

Hell
Xander giggled. "You're hilarious. I have a feeling we are going to be great friends." He tilted his head and offered a big smile. "Also, don't bother giving me the fancy stuff, I'm a man of simple pleasures. But, I will buy hers and the newbies' drinks." He gestured to the women seated right next to him who had been completely silent throughout the whole interaction.

Nancy rolled her eyes. "I'm not a child... but yes, I would very much like a chocolate milk, please." Nancy gave Xander the side-eye before hesitantly sitting next to him.

Xander placed a hand on the platinum-haired women's shoulder. "You don't mind if I buy your drink for you, do you?" He asked before letting his eyes travel to the whiteboard. Either she was deaf or a mute.

Fortunately, his time in Hell had not been entirely spent killing angels and other demons who had crossed him. He had also taken time to study in old copies or alterations of books from Earth. Xander recalled the time when he studied the many different forms of sign language and decided to give that a try. He only hoped he would not offend her.

Buy you drink, can I? He signed as well as anyone who hadn't signed in years. So, it was pretty rough, but at least he was putting forth some effort.
imanASSet
Old Posted 06-06-2018, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote