View Single Post
Crowned Morning Sun
"Nothing beyond the usual infrequent issues. Mostly gold granting problems and trade issues. The biggest issues are usually user based or the headset of the user is malfunctioning or incorrectly hooked up," Michael said absently, searching his memories. Something popped up randomly. "There was this one incident not too long ago. A glitch, I suppose, though it never came up again. Apparently during an event being held in this beginner's town turned slightly crazy when monsters appeared in town, but didn't attack anyone and no one could attack them. They were low level, though, and didn't do much more than wander through the town, freaking people out. We didn't hear about it until after they had vanished. They hadn't reappeared again, so..." He shrugged. "We're keeping an eye out and we checked the code, but there was no record of the monsters appearing in this town. If I hadn't have had several playbacks of diligent players recording their progress remotely, I wouldn't have believed it."
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 04-20-2011, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote