View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Harry entered the hospital room, going towards the bed. He forced a smile as he laid beside his wife, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her cheek lightly, "I'm so sorry, Gin... I shoulda been here sooner..." Harry said softly, the smile falling away as he just held her, careful of the precious bundle she held in her arms.

She sighed softly, leaning into her husbands embrace. "I know how hard it is for you to get away from work, love..." She said, giving him a small smile. She looked away from Harry and down at the bundle as it cooed. "Hey sweetheart... you wake up to meet your daddy?" She asked smiling at the baby. She sat up, wincing a little Harry quick to help her. She giggled softly at the nervous look onher husband's face as she laid the baby in his arms. "Harry, meet your second son, Kieran Alastair Potter."

He smiled softly, relaxing a little as the boy blinked his eyes up at Harry, not really taking him in completely,but definitely focusing on the person holding him. "Hey Kieran..." He said, voice soft as he moved one hand to lightly stroke the soft little cheek, and the thin, dark downy hair that covered the baby's head. "He's beautiful, Gin... " Harry said, looking up at her. "Almost as beautiful as you..."
Old Posted 11-12-2016, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote