View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Benjamin breathed a sigh of relief when she said that she would be discarding the corset. Of course, that meant that she'd stick out, but only to those that were really paying attention. "Uhm...forgive me for asking this, but what's a bra? I know what ehm... panties...are, but I have never heard of a bra. Is it..similar?" His face was flushed as he asked this. Her early ancestors wore corsets, he could tell by the narrow waists, but he never cared to spy on them as they were changing so he'd never seen one before. The entire situation was a new one to him.

All too happily he left the room and waited for April to get dressed. After what felt like twenty minutes he heard her voice calling from the other side of the bookshelf and came in, blushing when he saw her exposed back, "Just uh...zip this up?" He did as he was told with trembling hands and sweat beading on his brow, but he stepped back and admired their combined handiwork. "You look like a genuine lady. By the by, I checked the date. We have one week. Do you think you can last that long?"
Old Posted 12-31-2017, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote