View Single Post
On in to the future
Default   #175  
Quote:
Originally Posted by trystan830 View Post
How is was the Angel Virus spread, and why did it affect how the universe assaulted by it eat their pizzas?

not sure this is what you're looking for (since i'm unfamiliar with what did come up in my search BUT):
in the Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison, scientists did some tweaking to the genetic makeup of the T4 Angel tomato. i think it's original intention was to make the plant hardier so it would grow where it normally wouldn't. but instead the resulting tweaking created a virus - the T4 Angel Virus - that killed about 25% of the population in what the author called The Turn.

ignoring the fact that the supernatural creatures (vamps, werewolves, witches) now revealed themselves, it made the humans very wary of anything made with tomatoes... including pizza. pretty sure one of the well-known pizza places was owned by a vampire and most humans stayed FAR away from it. :)
^ ^;; My grammar goof there probably didn't help. However, you are completely and totally correct! Very thorough research, points awarded.

Old Posted 08-17-2019, 12:47 AM