Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Fairy Queen
Default Belle & Juneberry's feast of words   #1  
Potential "M" situations due to mild language.

this is a one on one between Juneberry and myself, if you want to stalk and read go ahead but no posting, or we'll send rabid squirrels after you to stuff you with cookies ;)
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Last edited by Belle; 12-01-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Yeah, what Belle said! Though... I have no rabid squirrels >> Oh yeah, by the way, my character is...

Name: Chloe Kitski
Female

That should be all then~ :3
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #3  
Name: Alexander (Alex)
Male
merman

Alexander smiled as he swam in the ocean, he was able to change his fin into legs whenever he wanted but he usually kept it as a fin when he was in the water in his private swimming hole, no one else knew about it except for maybe one or two people but he had scared them off long ago
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Last edited by Belle; 11-21-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Chloe wasn't easily frightened, but she was indeed easily hungry. She walked along some paths towards the swimming hole, not even knowing it was there- she'd heard a wives tale that apples grew abundantly in the area and wanted to see if it was true. When she saw the swimming hole, her head turned onto her shoulder. "Hm...Don't see why they said I'd find apples here. Though those berries a few feet away seemed like they'd make good ingredients for pastries..."
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #5  
Alex not paying attention to see if anyone was around pulled himself out onto the shore a smile on his face as the sun warmed up his tail he was in full view of Chloe if she turned to look out at the shore
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
While she did look towards the shore, she wasn't particularly phased- except by the surprise that someone else was there. "Oh! I-I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone else was here..." A slight pink hue stole her face as she looked around still- it was a nice place, so perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised?
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 09:58 AM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #7  
Alex turned seeing Chloe he quickly dove into the water only to walk back out of the water "didn't you see the sign?" he asked rather irritated he didn't want to scare off another person unless he had to, and he wasn't in the mood right now
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"I didn't really notice any signs. My eyes were closed most of the way here... I was told I could find some really good apples for cooking in this area!" She laughed nervously, a small hand rubbing the back of her neck, partially covered by blond hair. "Sorry about that. I'll leave you be- I really didn't mean to be a bother. There were some good berries down the road I came on, so I guess I'll just take a couple of those instead of apples for today's forage. I'm a bakery, but I love making fruit pastries the most. Oh! Is there anything I can make for you as an apology?"
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #9  
"no, it's all right, and the apples you passed, here, i'll show you" he said climbing up and walking down the road before stopping "you have to dive for them because they're in a cave but they are good" he said before diving into the tide pool, it was deeper than it looked he surfaced "you going to come or shall i get them for you?
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 08:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"I can come. Thank you for showing me." She smiled, pushing her foraging basket away for the moment so that it sat nearby. Her shoes left her feet as she got ready to take hold of her breath. "Thank you very much, sir." She got into the water, despite being a tad bit uneasy from poor swimming ability, then dove in to seek the cave mentioned to her.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #11  
Alex frowned and followed her, wanting to make sure she was ok he smiled as the water surrounded him once again, he followed her down to the cave and swam to the surface of the water and crawled up onto the land a smile on his face as he climbed up the apple tree and started to pick some ripe apples for her
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Chloe took a little longer getting there then Alex had, but it hadn't been too long before she was on the surface as well, a sigh of relief escaping her. "Haven't swam in a while..." Getting up, she saw him on the tree, causing her head to lean on her shoulder. "What are you doing? I can do it myself, you really don't have to worry."
Old Posted 11-24-2010, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #13  
"i'm impatient, besides a lot of these branches are really weak and only skilled hands could get to the apples on those branches" he said as he hung from his legs picking some apples from a branch lower
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-25-2010, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
"I'm impatient too." She shrugged it off, just laughing a bit as she watched. "Your a natural with trees aren't you? I envy how talented you are. Besides cooking I can't really do much of anything all that well."
Old Posted 11-25-2010, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #15  
Alex chuckled "I'm a skilled Swimmer and great at climbing trees, and i beleive that's it that i'm good at, oh right and biology" he replied before jumping down the apples in his arms "here try one" he said handing one to her
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 11-25-2010, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Chloe let out a slight laugh as well, taking the apple he handed to her and inspecting it carefully before taking a slight, quick bite. "Yay! The rumors are true!" She smiled with delight, hugging the apple afterward. "These apples...They really are perfect ingredients, I'm sure of it!"
Old Posted 11-25-2010, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote