Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11873  
Well, your actions certainly helped these thoughts grow much stronger, Hermes. Looking at what you do, love = making out. And because of that, girls get used that guys don't really don't need anything else and think that good sex is passssionaaate loove.

Oh, yea. That happens. Or trying to make that girl jealous by bluffing that they will be father soon. >o> or something equal to that.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
spicy boob pudding!
My boyfriend cried but nothing like that more of anger hostility? He couldn't cry anymore to get out of his system but he hardly cry over things. Most of the times, girls cry a lot more than guys depending where it is and their life situation of their relationship.
"I must...EAT..the.. SUSHI!"
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #11875  
Yuki, I guess that just means that Swedish men have the sense not to wear Edward Cullen on their sleeves. B:

Rainy, I wouldn't be so pessimistic about boys. =/ A lot of teenage and young adult males are like that, but there are definitely ones that are quite the opposite and worthy of your affections.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Oh, Lucid, I am not pessimistic. I am talking only about most guys under 25 (yes, there are probably exceptions, I can't and won't put hand over my heart and swear there is none). I really don't see anyone who could calmly be next to me and wait till I grow up. But I am not yet 17, I have plenty of time to grow up and wait. But I don't like when someone tries to make me grow up before my time.

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 08-17-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #11877  
No, I love somebody for their personality, and also, a great portion comes from how I connect with them on an intellectual level. In all honesty, this whole affection-loving shit that I do on here? Is just me having a little bit of fun, nothing else, and I find it unfair that you would judge me solely on what little you know of me from the internet. I have not ONCE kissed my girlfriend, hell, I haven't even HELD HER DAMN HAND. And you know what? I love that girl. I don't require physical attention, at all, but like to play around on the internet. Making out? Just a pleasant after-effect, I suppose.

The truth of the matter is, if that's what you think of me....you don't know me, at all.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Sprinkling mythical flair everywhere
My boyfriend cries over a lot of things even over his depression and things at life. He's sincere and knows what he wants. He doesn't care much for sex. Of course guys would want that, that's typical because they think with their groin and believe love is passionate with sex while girls is the other way around. I know him and how he is. He wants someone who loves him. Not someone to be his sex toy for that matter.

@Hermes: Exactly. I know where you're coming from and I do understand from Rainy's point of view.
Thanks Duchess!

~I AM THE BLUE PANDORA RANGER!~
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...DigiAvalon.jpg
If you want to view the original by DiviAvalon click the link above to view my OC. Note: She's sitting under the moonlight. So think about how it originally looks under the sun.
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #11879  
Well men are by nature more horny in most cases. In most cases. I don't think there's much you can do about that. They'll have to learn how to deal with it eventually. But I don't think it's a huge deal. There are LOTS young guys as well who aren't sex addicts. I know a couple of those actually. They are all under 25.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Trisphee Kensai
*is, in all honesty, terrified of sex* o.o
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11881  
now that's a smart way to look at it, waiting for both yourself and for him to grow up. but I do know that there are boys under 25 who are very mature and grown-up. one of my best friends just turned 17, and he has the maturity of a 70 year old. and some boys just never mature, no matter how old they get. it might be hard to find the mature, responsible ones sometimes, but once you do, it's easier to find more.

Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Sprinkling mythical flair everywhere
*Huggles Hermes and pets top of his head*
@Lucid: I totally agree.
Thanks Duchess!

~I AM THE BLUE PANDORA RANGER!~
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...DigiAvalon.jpg
If you want to view the original by DiviAvalon click the link above to view my OC. Note: She's sitting under the moonlight. So think about how it originally looks under the sun.
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #11883  
Me too...in real life people screw up and get some nasty shit. It happens even to those who are really careful. Condoms and shit. It's not 100% guarantee. Not that tempting. :B

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Trisphee Kensai
BTW, I'm not trying to fight with you, I consider this healthy debate...
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11885  
Congratulations on finding exception then, Bina. C: Like I said, I am sure there are some somewhere. And I hope to meet such exception one day, too, someone who understands even written making out is betrayal of the other (then you could as well say that playing sex site between sleeping with your wife is just spending a good time, too, or having a lover is, too) in a way.

Oh, I am not arguing either, just expressing my opinion. What is the point in arguing, if we both will keep our thoughts? That's each personal freedom.

In a way, these talks and Internet as a whole, shows me what I want to sse in my boyfriend and what I certainly won't be able to stand in a person, or a guy.

|~ Status:

Last edited by Sadrain; 08-17-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
spicy boob pudding!
Yes, Lucid. I seen it all the time and there's nothing for me to worry about. x3 *hugs Lucid, Hermes and Rainy*
"I must...EAT..the.. SUSHI!"
Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #11887  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
Looked the word up in my dictionary and it doesn't exist...
Use Wikipedia.

Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
even I am a lot more affectionate online than I am in real life. I mean, I was licking and nibbling on Dem the other day, and that's not something I'd do in real life... online I pounce, I hug, I snug, I throw boob pudding. offline, I mostly just hug my closest friends.

Old Posted 08-17-2010, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote