Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Cage
Default   #1201  
This is why I don't like sharing my problems with others; I never had what I would call a bad childhood. Nothing bad enough happened to me to give me the right to speak about it, so I already regret saying anything. xD;
I ticked off a certain person enough because of that; whenever I would bitch, once he said he couldn't quite believe me because my life wasn't bad enough. Which is true. I've had a good life, so even my problems are what makes me a bad person. x__o
Just feeling bad is horrible of me. lol Probably an insult to all of the people who do have it rough. I hate that I allow myself to complain.
Since I can remember things, even as far back as age 2, I don't really have the right to complain at all lol.
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 02:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Dude, that's pretty cool. I don't talk to my siblings about the past. Just the specific things I actually remember. Playing in a friend's strawberry patch, her telling me her chickens lay the candy eggs for easter.

Getting my ankles screwed up in a bike frame while riding doubles with my cousin.

Playing at the creek and catching salamanders.

Digging massive holes and tunnel systems in the school yard- all the kids did it for a full year. It was the only thing we did when we went out there. It was like a construction site.

Turning in dumdum wrappers at the local video store for free lollies.

Chasing geese at my aunt's house, playing barbies with her daughter, playing a 007 game with her sons,

..uhh...diving off a really high rockface into a river, ..uhmm..the camping trip I took with the boys from the youthgroup to said river...not getting scared when one of the others popped out from a bush and yelled boo- course, he'd done it to everyone else, and they'd all been surprised. I don't know how none of them noticed it happening to the people ahead of them..he was shocked that I wasn't scared. 'biggest balls' he'd said.

...climbing one of the higher ...climbing naturey things out in arizona..no idea what that was. We didn't make it to the top- things got too steep for me, and nobody wanted to help me up. I was too short to reach a lot of the handholds. A couple got to the top though. Said there was a little spring.

Falling from the rings on a swing set because I thought it'd be cool to swing by my ankles with my feet through the rings; grandpa's funeral. NO air once I hit the ground. Couldn't breathe. Everything burned. In theory, they took me inside and put me on the couch to rest. I can't remember past hitting the ground, then seeing people's faces. Couldn't breathe, couldn't hear..was pretty calm about it though.

Walking home from school by the green house we lived in.

Encountering a lot of scorpions in the bathroom at said house one night.

The chicken pocks in same house.

Caught a bullfrog outside of said house, got warts, patched the pool, made a play house out of bricks. Daddy got a pool table, always had friends over, and was drunk all the time.

Earlier..sis being born. Or at least...being home while it happened, hearing mommy was having a baby.

Sleeping in a pile of kittens.

White kitten getting hit by a car.

Taking my brother with me to play with the Rottweilers in the neighbor's back yard- accidentally getting him stabbed in the foot with a nail from one of the fence planks. Him going to the hospital; staying up all night to wait for him to come home, and thinking if you traveled fast enough, you'd be able to see the line where day ended and night began. Then sitting by the couch all the rest of the next day and night because he slept the meds off, and I was afraid he'd never wake up and it would be all my fault.

Thaaaaaat's pretty much it. Everything else I see looks like weird dreams. So I'm pretty sure those are those weird dreams that look like real life but are weird as hell and not real.
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #1203  
I have memories of how I got stitches.
Once I danced on a toilet (when I wad 4) I slipped and fell into the bath tube and my tooth went straight through my lower lip. Had to get stitches inside and outside of my lip.

Another time me and my little brother were lifting thr glass of a glass table up and down while sitting under it. He quickley dropped it and rolled away leaving me to be under the glads when it shattered over me. Two of my fingers were dangling because they had been cut through. Had to get stitches on them.

Another time I was at school headed off to recess in the line and my shoelace was untied. A girl stepped on it and I went flying forward. My chin hit the ground and it split. Had to get stitches there was well lol.

I remember a few good things

And I remember my reoccurring nightmare I had a lot as a child.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Holy cripes man. I've never even been to the hospital save for a couple of times more recently, but not for anything super devastating or important. Sounds like you've practically thrown yourself through the wringer there!

Oohhh nightmares and dreams...those are the things I like the most, and tend to remember pretty well.
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #1205  

*flops back in*
OH HAI GAIZ.
talking about childhood stuff now? :D

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 06:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Yes! Did you ever want a Radio Flyer when you were little!? D:
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #1207  

I dunno what a radio flyer is :|
can you show me pictures so I may remember?

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Cage
I had a radio toaster at one point.
I have pictures.
hey its a radio toaster, see?
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Default   #1209  
Meizicht: That..is friggin' awesome. XD

Keiko: Radio flyer
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

I didn't have raio toaster
but I did have radio flyer xD; awesome use for make-shift space ship xD

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Dangerously Hyper
Default   #1211  
**Shyly sneaks in and attempts to join the conversation**
Oh, yea! Ultima and StarSeeker are my siblings!
FIRST MALE AVATAR OHHHH YEAAAAAHHH
Art by littl3chocobo and Lucid~!

Got married to Nikko on June 10th~!!!
Lauv keiko is my Lauv Bunneh!! ♥
Lauv Keiko's Sugary Goodness~~!!!
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Cage
I never had a radio flyer. o n o
However... it does remind me of the time I rode my bike into the back of a parked car and ended up under it...
xDD
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Dangerously Hyper
Default   #1213  
What is a radio flyer...? o n o

Edit:
Wow, you just went through this, didn't you...
I never had one... Never even heard of it xD;
Oh, yea! Ultima and StarSeeker are my siblings!
FIRST MALE AVATAR OHHHH YEAAAAAHHH
Art by littl3chocobo and Lucid~!

Got married to Nikko on June 10th~!!!
Lauv keiko is my Lauv Bunneh!! ♥
Lauv Keiko's Sugary Goodness~~!!!
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 08:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
My family had a radio flyer :3 I'm not sure if it's still around though.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Cage
Default   #1215  
Just got into a yelling match with my father. Because he kicked one of our dogs ( our little schnoodle named Toto who loves everybody ) because "she was in the way".
He keeps saying "I didn't kick her"; okay, lemmie ask everyone here
when you shove your foot out at an animal and send it ROLLING, what is that? That's certainly not a loving tap or a harmless pick-up-and-set-out-of-the-way. I'm pretty damn sure when you make a motion like kicking a soccer ball, that is called kicking.
Result: Toto was so scared she tried to run away - made it out to the front yard before she was caught and taken back inside. I'm trying to make her feel better by letting her sit with me.
Pissed off the most because he doesn't even care what he did.
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
MEEEEIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ...!!
*clings*

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-23-2012, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
asamey, honey_hyjin_archaickitten, littl3chocobo_poggio, moonless_meizicht_toxxic, pacho-shii