Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Grand
Default   #65  
I do not play any, but my dream is to become a Pianist and a Keyboardist.
Old Posted 11-07-2012, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
She Who Is Unnecessarily Formal At Times
I don't play any currently. I sing sometimes though. I used to play piano and various simple percussion instruments though.

I'm quite busy lately. I may poof for several days at a time.
Old Posted 11-14-2012, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #67  
Just one. I play drums.
Old Posted 04-18-2015, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I can't believe I haven't replied to this thread yet.

I play a lot of instruments @.@ with varying levels of proficiency.

I know I can play piano (and by extension most keyboard instruments), clarinet (soprano, bass, contrabass), ocarina, Native American flute, recorder, xylophone (and by extension most mallet percussion), oboe, French horn, cello (and by extension most bowed strings), bass guitar, drum set, and mountain dulcimer.

I also sing, with a baritenor range (though as I get older I'm losing my high notes), and I whistle. (Whistling takes more practice than people realize, especially if you want to be able to be fast and distinct while staying in key.)

With that background, I can play melodies on pretty much any instrument you put in my hands if you give me some time to figure it out. My one weakness is the guitar family -- I can play a melody on a guitar, but you don't PLAY melodies on a guitar. Playing it RIGHT is something I can't do. I also haven't figured out how to play the flute yet.

Why yes, my name is "Coda" for a reason.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-27-2015, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #69  
Two If I include my voice being a singer. One if not and that one is a Ocarina I'm still learning though.
What shall fall tonight shall fall into damnation, And many will fall this night!
Old Posted 05-02-2015, 04:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Coda, I envy you...

It is on my list to learn how to play several instruments, but I don't know any yet...It's more on my list of reasons I hate myself at the moment.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 05-02-2015, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #71  
I used to play piano (and when presented with the opportunity and the sheet music, I can still play somewhat well), clarinet (Bb) in middle school and my freshman year of high school (both concert and marching band), Piano Bass (was in middle school and we had a LOT of sax players, so the teacher put me on the piano bass), used to play Bassoon (concert band only), recorder (I still can play it somewhat), and I sing. I used to sing Soprano, but I kept drowning out the other Sopranos in my school choir, so the teacher moved me to the Alto section, and I can hit some of the upper range of Tenor/Baritone notes, though I'm quite firmly in the Alto and lower end of Second Soprano range. I've still got the same amount of power that I did in high school, even ten years later, though I don't have any choirs to sing with (being a pagan in a sorta isolated part of the state'll do that).
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 05-03-2015, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
instrument, instruments, musical