Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default A lot of things are changing   #1  
It's half past 6pm about now. My favorite family members are going to be here in about 2 1/2 hours. My mom probably won't be here to welcome them, because she's staying at the hospital with my dad. She called me about 20 minutes ago, saying he was put on a ventilator. He had a small stroke a couple of weeks ago, and was recovering fine, until a second one hit. It started with a loss of balance and inability to open his eyes. I've been staying home, hearing everything from the phone while I take care of the house and animals. He lost the ability to swallow, and had weakness on one side. Then he stopped responding to pain stimuli. Now, it looks like he probably won't be coming home. I'm not... sad, not yet anyway. I'm upset when I think about how sad my mom is going to be. I'm already making plans to adjust my schedule and spend more time with her. It's going to be a long couple of hours until anyone gets here. The dog keeps crying, and I can't sleep. It's looking like Suze might be getting sick again, and my heart is breaking, thinking about how I haven't really been around for him these last few days. This is the first time I've cried since all of this started. Everyone keeps asking how I'm holding up when they call. I don't know how to tell them that I'm only sad for everyone else. Maybe it'll hit me when I'm doing something stupid, like making noodles or brushing my teeth. Until then, I can't very well tell anyone that I like the house better without my dad in it. He's only ever tried his best with us.

Old Posted 08-04-2015, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-hugs- Sorry to hear your going through a lot right now. =( I hope he pulls through even though things aren't looking so good.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-04-2015, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote