Barrel of Monkeys
Default To many legs   #1  
I'm sure how to get rid of my base legs for the leg mod to work ; A;
Questing

[ ] Head of Adam
[ ] Ripped Bod
Old Posted 12-15-2016, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
hello and welcome to the world of mods, i'm galla and i will be your guide, please strap in your seat cannot be used as a flotation device hope you can swim here we go.

As of right now, to use mods properly, you have to construct your own body using items such as the Adam set found in the bodyshop. There are an ever increasing number of mods available in the shops that make constructing a body easy, so don't get scared! DON'T DO IT! IT'S OKAY, I'M A PROFESSIONAL!

There are a lot of parts you can fudge, like making a torso with regular clothes and arms with, well, sleeves and gloves. But I've found that two absolutely essential modder parts are Head of Adam to substitute as a head and Ripped Bod to make a quick torso, and especially the neck which can be hard to construct through regular items alone.

Now, to actually wear all this, you need to switch to an empty base. That is, when you go to the base skin color options, pick the empty image. It's an empty base! The baseless base! The base without a base on it! With that equipped, you have no legs (or other parts) to look funny with your mods!

Old Posted 12-15-2016, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #3  
Ah I see thank you very much :3 <3
Questing

[ ] Head of Adam
[ ] Ripped Bod
Old Posted 12-15-2016, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Certainly. We're currently working up a few plans to make modding even easier in the future, and of course adding tons and tons and tons more to choose from. Buuuut if you need any help or tips or ideas, any of our hardcore avi makers are more than happy to help, myself included.

Especially me.

Mods r life.

Old Posted 12-15-2016, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote