Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default My Celestial Protecter ~~Lauv Keiko/Lady_Katsaya~~ -M-   #1  
Young angels are sent to earth for a year to become a guardian angel for one fortunate human. Once introduced, they stay together till their time is done. Once the human dies, the angel returns to heaven. Is there a chance at love between a human and angel?
Last edited by Lady_Katsaya; 02-20-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 07:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Keiko, a young angel herself paced around heaven's corridors, waiting for God's decision. She was excited, she couldn't contain it much that she had to fly up to God's side and ask, "Oh God, I really want to know who my lucky human is now~"

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Last edited by Lauv Keiko; 02-20-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
The great creater chuckled, looking at the young angel. "I can tell, my child. You must calm down, for Gabriel is soon to return." The voice of the almighty one reverberated between male and female, a being of pure light. Fluttering wings signaled the return of Gabriella, God's most trusted angel next to Michelle. "Keiko, come stand by me. You know you must not bother the holy one."
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 08:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream

Keiko flew by Gabriella's side and whimpered a bit, nodding slowly at the Almight one, "...my apologies, Father," She lowered her head and her wings drooped in reverence.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 08:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
God was a gentle being and merrily smiled. "Keiko, you shall be watching a woman by the name of Kana Erodus. She is soon to die and I wish for you to lead her to the right path."
I ish a kitteh. Hear me roar! Mew!
-is Lauv's Saya-kitteh-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauv keiko View Post
@Saya: You'll be Saya-kitten~
I already gave you that nicky~ :3
~Did the voices tell you to save me?~
~The screams of the damned... Are so erotic!~
~I'd let that pirate shivvey me timbers.~
Old Posted 02-20-2011, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
"Kana Erodus..." Keiko repeated right after God then she rubbed her chin. Being the curious angel that she was, she blurted out questions, "She's soon to die? Can't she live a little longer? Is it really her time?" she blinked innocently and looked up at God then at Gabriella who was glaring at her, she lowered her head, blushing brightly.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-27-2011, 10:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
God gently picked her up, holding her over a patch of soft clouds. "All of your answers will come to light as you spend time with her. Do your best and you will find the truth on your own. Good luck." The kind voice(s) reverberated one last time as he dropped her, Gabriella dropping her stuff after her.
-is Lauv's Saya-kitteh-

Quote:
Old Posted 02-28-2011, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
The next thing keiko knew, she was in a hospital room. The room seemed to be noisy since there were machines beeping, gurgling and one that seemed to make a white noise effect.
She looked around and no one was there, except for that girl laying on the bed, resting. The girl looked so fragile. Keiko walked up to her as carefully as she could, "She's beautiful...but unfortunately...she has to leave this world." Keiko said in the softest way, moving a hand on the girl's head and stroking her hair ever so gently.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
The dark skinned beauty lay in the bed, fast asleep. Her round, angelic face was marred with stitches that ran from the top of her forehead and across the ridge of her nose, the longest branching off to the left as a connected line ran to the right, over her cheek. Soft, slightly wavy curls splayed over the bed, golden and soft to the touch. Her entire body was stitched, covered in different colored paches of skin.

She opened her eyes slowly, deep golder orbs staring up at the angel. She said nothing, simply peering up at the girl.
-is Lauv's Saya-kitteh-

Quote:
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
"Hey...you're awake," Keiko muttered, slowly pulling her hand back away from her...she doesn't want to touch her yet.
Keiko being an angel, was bright, so she had to turn the lamps beside the girl off. Her white long sleeved coat and pants was reflecting too much light in the room.
Keiko slowly backed away into the shadows, but didn't really leave the room just yet for she heard footsteps reaching the room of the girl.
As she was slowly dissolving in the shadows, she placed a finger on her lips, making the "shh" sign at the girl when the door opened and the girl's nurse came in to check on her vitals.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Golden irises watched the nurse as she asked if she was feeling well, if she was in any pain. The questions only gained her a blank stare and no response. Kana had always been like this, quiet, lonely. She had no family, no guy would take her before because they said her eyes were creepy. She seemed like a large jungle cat, deadly, beautiful and silent.
-is Lauv's Saya-kitteh-

Quote:
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
As the nurse slowly nodded and walked out of the room, Keiko reformed and walked back to the girl and touched her face again. Keiko started to feel something odd within her...like something inside her melted, however she doesn't know what it is.
"So you must be Kana..." she smiled at kana and looked into her eyes.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
The eyes that stared at her seemed broken, shattered in some way. She stared for a bit before her plush lips finally opened, a syrupy sweet voice trickling out. "You... Are an angel?"
-is Lauv's Saya-kitteh-

Quote:
Old Posted 03-03-2011, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
"Yes, I'm an angel...God sent me to guide you to the right path..." Keiko paused for a bit and smiled at her, "I bet God knows how good of a person you are," Keiko moved a hand down to Kana's and held it tightly, smiling at her and looking into her beautiful eyes.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-04-2011, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
She quietly watched her, eyes dull with the medicine. Nodding, she sat up and yanked the needles and tubes from her body, standing and heading for the door. "I see, Miss Angel. I shall permit you to stay with me."
-is Lauv's Saya-kitteh-

Quote:
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
She gasped as she yanked off the tubes and watched her with teary eyes, "Why did you do that? We're not going yet, sweetheart~" She placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down gently, "You need to rest more, darling."

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 08:53 AM Reply With Quote