Face: /creepy I'm holding you right now. *Grins.*

8'D
o(╥﹏╥)o
Poke Responsibly.

Call me James.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1651  
Ah shoot, there was too many post at the same time, I forgot to say... WB Face ^^
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Nefer - I have had a point like that in my life, when I was single for 2 years after a breakup. Towards the end of my being single, I really did have a great attitude and everything. Everything was beautiful to me and I felt free. I swore to myself I'd stay single until I graduated high school, but about as soon as school got back in, I found my current boyfriend. I am not regretting it at all because I love him, and his family is the light of my life. Rumors are hard, but it gives people something to talk about I guess. It's just a part of life and growing up.

J.S. Darling - Well.. I've been applying for jobs like crazy and it seems like no matter how hard I try, it's just not going to happen. I've had zero previous experience, which practically ruins my chances of finding a job.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #1653  
Hi Ginger, Kyou :3

Relationship stuff... I probably shouldn't say too much on the subject, though I don't think thinking I might be alone forever too.

@Ginger, I'm glad you have tht kind of relationship. I was with someone for a while and even after we broke up we remained friends and still support each other, just not financially since we don't live together anymore. That would be a bit too hard emotionally. We did not have any trouble splitting our stuff up though ;)

Edit, wow that took me a while to write, with 6 entries popping up -blush-

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
@James: Aw, you're sweet. *kisses his cheek*

@Nefer: Thank you. *smiles* It seems a tad busy, doesn't it?
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1655  
@Ginger: Well, I'm not saying I want to be single forever, but until I find a person I'm interested enough with to start a serious relationship I don't mind been single with the rare friends I have that still are... It's just weird though because many of my friends are starting to have children and everything ^^; Oh gosh, it makes me feel old now, lol.

Edit: @FAce: ya, it had been for the last couple of minutes...and apparently I missed yourpost again, go figure xD
Old Posted 06-22-2011, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Serra Britt - That's really cool how you remained really good friends. I think that's a sign of maturity. I could pull off the friendship thing after a breakup, but this relationship is a different story. This is the first one where I've actually felt like this person loves me back as much as I love him. His family is very caring and his friends are nice to me most of the time even though we don't talk very much. These are the kind of people I try to surround myself with and it's hard to find all of those qualities in one relationship, but it's all there.

edit; Nefer - This thread is going faster than I thought >.>' I don't think I want children. They are A LOT of work, stress, and money, and I have a low tolerance for things that annoy me. I am slowly getting over it though I think. If my boyfriend wants kids, he can stay home with them while I do the working lol.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 06-23-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #1657  
Hello Serra! I was Kyou.

Ginger: Oh my goodness, I completely understand. I see how hard it is to get jobs out there, and I do worry that my current job of three years won't need me anymore and the thought of looking for a new job terrifies me.

But try not to let it get you down, there are many people with job experience and even advanced schooling that can't get a job. :/

Face: Shucks. *Waves a hand.*
o(╥﹏╥)o
Poke Responsibly.

Call me James.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
@James: Why do I feel like I'm concerned by that? *has university diploma and internships and yet hasn't manage to find a job yet*
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1659  
@Nefer: Haha. It's alright. This forum doesn't seem too well executed. I miss posts often.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
J.S. Darling - That has me worried a little more.. lol. Not even experienced, educated people are getting jobs? Then that must look REALLY bad for me on my applications, when they see I've had zero experience :C

Nefer - There is actually a movie about that. It's a newer one. I forgot what it's called lol, but as soon as I remember I will let you know.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1661  
@James: How cute. *smiles* What a blush.
Addicted to Trisphee
Ginger, Nefer, I would just keep it up and try not to get too anxious.
I actually have an ulcer already at my tender age. :\

Face: Hey there mister, I never blush. This is a man's face. It only goes red... with rage.
*Winks* Jusstt kidding.

Everyone, I am out for the evening. Goodnight!
o(╥﹏╥)o
Poke Responsibly.

Call me James.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1663  
@Ginger: It really depends on what kind of job you want and where you want to work (as in, city/state), and if you have contacts that can help you get one or not...personally I have none so it doesn't help ^^; And a movie about not been able to get a job? xD

Goodnight James!
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Rest well, James. *chuckles* Take care of yourself.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
awesomeness, batty, charity, ginger, nightmare