Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #177  
"I," He admitted while Kent adjusted himself "just have a huge fanboy crush on all of the cast especially Gary Olmen." He felt nice and warm with both the blanket and Kent sitting on him. He pressed play but didn't have the heart to tell Kent he might not make it through the entire movie.

Collin blushed. "I'm glad school has a dress code for teachers." He said shaking his hair out of his face. "I wouldn't know we really can't afford a ps3 yet, two of my brothers are in college and the twins are going next year. So we've had to hold off on luxuries." He shrugged then grinned downing another oreo and wishing he had milk. "Its up to you,"
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent couldn't help but chuckle and pinch his cheek. "that's cute. But I do see why. They're all good actors and the movie is so underrated for it's brilliance." Kent was okay since he would have to get up and take that pill sometime before sleeping. He would wait til he'd fall asleep or something if he did.

Jeremy chuckled. "Yeah though that other one looked weird yesterday though. ah. I'm not an only child either. well I should say I wasn't. People think I'm the reason we had to move but really it was my brother Kyle. He did some idiotic things and got caught."
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #179  
Kyle? Collin laughed as he started to wonder why people named their children all with the same first letter name secretly embarrassed by it. He then wondered if Kyle looked anything like Jeremy. "Well There's Carter, Christian, Cole and Casey then me." he was almost afraid to ask but he did anyways. "What happened to your brother?"

"It will probably become a cult classic like the Rocky horror picture show." Alex said twisting his face so he could lick Kent. Usually Alex didn't even make it to the scene were Bruce Willis was fired as a taxi driver before he was drooling on his couch.
Last edited by Poggio; 08-01-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Jeremy noticed the slight amusement. "Kyle was my twin, so that's why people assumed it was me. kinda funny I'm the odd one out with a J. But your family seems weirder. He got caught and butchered in the town's square in front of all the humans." He said blandly.

"oh? I've heard of that but never really seen it. I've seen very few musicals. But that would be nice. Another greatly misunderstood and underrated movie is Matilda." Kent said honestly. He hated seeing great movies classified to be worth less ratings than sparkly fairies. He refused to associate the twitard phenomenon with themselves. He giggled at the licking. "that tickles."
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #181  
If Kent knew Alex was a hunter he would understand the mild blush on his face as he admitted a few of his favorite movies. "I am heavily partial to... the Kung Fu panda series, and Finding Nemo. As for Rocky horror, I think you'd love it. I could see you dressed as the main character Doctor Frankenfurter." He really could. If Kent could pull off goth he could easily pull off corset, leggings and a garter belt.

Collin watched Kent with concern. He could smell the mixture of emotions around the boy and was immediately sorry that he asked. "Well if being Jeremy makes you different then I am happy." He pawed at the boy with his hand before licking his face in an attempt to comfort him.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"hmm. Then we should watch it some time then.So I could see. Ahah Po is epic! And Dory is my favourite there too." He was partial to all kiddie movies and weird ones. "what's the attire on that person...?"

Jeremy nodded. It was a touchy subject but he never bonded well with Kyle. They were not twins that stood together forever with a strong bond. They were always down each other's throats. "ah it's alright. I never really got along with him." He giggled, pushing Collin down and pinning him to the bed. "so what things do you like. Like hobbies?"
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #183  
Though his face didn't show it Alex was extremely happy anyone that could share his love of animated movies was a win to him. "Its uh.." He tried to find the right words to describe it. "A black mesh top corset thing, some black panties a garter belt and pumps. And hes dressed more then Rocky I must say." At least the main character wore clothing, Rocky just had a pair of gold underwear on.

It still must have been hard, Collin thought but if the boy wanted to drop it he was happy to oblige. As he fell on the bed he some how lost his glasses and squirmed underneath Jeremy to find them in the sheets. "Uh stuff...Mostly sniffing butts" He joked.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"sounds fun. The only things I need would be...all of that." Kent laughed a bit. He didn't have anything of that sort since he was after all still a closet virgin. "Only underwear close to that would be briefs that I have. Though I always wondered what thongs are like. The silky ones that are laced . With the back not so tiny." He didn't see how people could wear the g-string type thongs.

"really now or was that just a joke? Wow you really have bad eyesight. Never knew you could have bad eyes. Kent just wears his cause it's less hurt from the sun when the transition kicks in." Jeremy gave the glasses back, tickling Collin again. This was almost too easy.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #185  
Alex was not a wearer of fancy under pants. He himself only liked briefs because of the many close encounters. "You'd have to see the movie first but every Halloween they do a live showing where people dress up like the characters.... I think I can stand to go as rocky if you were Frankenfurter "

Collin fumbled with his glasses before putting them back on. He was only partially joking. He wiggled under Jeremys touch trying not to laugh. "yes I am a blind wolf, just because im supernatural doesn't make me perfect. I didn't see you sparkling in the sun." He teased retaliating by tickling Jeremy under his arms.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"oh. sounds like a deal...if I don't mind what I see." He joked, leaning in more as he continued to watch as the priest was after the 5th element and found her. Giving her all those clothes to choose from.

Jeremy's eye twitched. "That's because in our eyes they are sparkly fairies and nothing more. They disgust me really. Hey that tickles." Jeremy lost his feeling in his arms and collapsed on Collin as he was being tickled.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #187  
"Well then in all fairness you can't expect us to be like those in movies either." Collin let out a little umpf as the air escaped his lungs with Jeremy fell on him. He continued to tickle him out of revenge wiggling underneath his hands up the boys shirt to get a better vantage point.

"Deal, and I will remember you said that." He started to watch the movie but was getting slightly drowsy. "You know I don't really think shes the perfect woman. The orange hair is strange." He said "I think I prefer brown hair" He said as lame as it was. He reached up ran his fingers idly through Kents hair.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"mhm that's true. What's sad is the parody movie is better than the actual series." Jeremy chuckled, remembering seeing it in theatres with his human friends. He gasped when Collin went into his shirt, even though it was just for more tickling. He squirmed.

Kent nodded. "orange is unnatural anyway. Naturally it would be red for her not orange. really now. I wonder why." Kent chuckled, letting his hair out of his pony. "ah. much better. That was starting to hurt being tied back all day." He giggled at how lame it was but thought it was nice.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #189  
Alex's eyes widen. It amused him how much Kent looked like a girl with his hair down. He averted his eyes towards the movie to keep from thinking other thoughts. Once again he was cursing his promise that he would behave. "Well she is an alien maybe its by their standards." He laughed. Where they really having a conversation about this girls hair.

Collin paused. "I haven't seen the parody movie. I don't really get out much except to the library." Collin really missed a lot of pop culture things since his head was always in a book. He propped himself up underneath Jeremy. "Do you have a shirt I can borrow?" It was getting hot in his hoodie but he hadn't bother to put a shirt on under neath it.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent took notice how quickly he backed off to the television. He figured otherwise he'd probably be jumped or something. "mhm that is true. Oh finally the best part ever!" Kent sat quietly, waiting contently for the alien opera singer to begin her show. This was his favourite part and he did enjoy it to bits.

"oh. I think...no we don't nevermind. We can download and watch it from my laptop or something. It's got a really pun filled cheesy title." He started a search and showed him the title 'Vampire's Suck'. "yeah sure. Just look in the closet or middle drawer." He let him up after stealing some free shots and tickling him.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #191  
Collin rolled off the bed rubbing his arm. He strip[ed himself of his hoodie. Having alot of brothers made him have no reservations about being nude in front of other people. He walked to the closet and started to dig through the drawers hoping to find one his size. "Nice I wonder what they will think of next, Vampires blow and swallow." He paused wondering if that wasn't already a reality after all there were such movies as lord of the g string.

Alex did his best not the interrupt during Kents favorite part. He liked this scene but not as much as the action scenes that followed. Slowly he found himself rubbing his eyes becoming aware that his roommate was probably due home at any moment.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"oh beloieve me...we are a slutty bunch. At least in movies. Like 99% of our type of movies are that way. Kinda funny. But there are quite a few of us who are still virgins...I think Kent is among them. And I of course am." Jeremy didn't care. He was a little proud to be.

Kent was getting a bit dry, soon he would have to get up and swallow those pills. He would drink a few glasses of water with it so they would dissolve on the inside. It was allowed so that was at least good. Once the scene was over he didn't focus on it that much.
Click Something!

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote