Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blue Fish
Default   #289  
Kay, no reply for me. Good. I got the program working, but it managed to freeze my computer.
Old Posted 08-04-2016, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I got a vulpix this morning, and then finally evolved an eevee into something other then vaporeon XD
I got a jolteon.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 08-04-2016, 11:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #291  
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinLin View Post
Kay, no reply for me. Good. I got the program working, but it managed to freeze my computer.
... I did reply to you, I just didn't use the quote button.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-04-2016, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
@Rin
As far as I know DK wouldn't be able to answer anyways, she only knows about the ones for the cellphone, not the computer.

Old Posted 08-04-2016, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #293  
...I got the game. I can state that there are currently no Pokemon in this house or the back yard. My niece and I were going to stroll down to the gym and local Pokestops but I had adulting to do. Alas.

My little Bulbasaur seems pretty darn pathetic from what I know about the game. It remains to be seen if he will be a worthy successor to my original.
Old Posted 08-04-2016, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
The starters aren't very good in Go mostly because they're so rare that they're exceedingly difficult to level up. :(
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-05-2016, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #295  
I was lucky to have a Bulbasuar with a little more than 400 CP. ^^;

Old Posted 08-05-2016, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Kay, I must have missed it then.
Old Posted 08-05-2016, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #297  
And I am using a different account for the BlueStacks one. I am not stupid.
Old Posted 08-05-2016, 06:05 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I have four Pokemon now! Wee!

Went for a walk to the nearest Pokestop and Gym but found nothing on the way. Had to drive out of town and parked on three of the things when I stopped for Gas. Got a rat and pidge(the spearow took off. Later got a boy Nidoran that I had no idea was around when I was in my cousin's tree house.

I called him Ed!
Old Posted 08-06-2016, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #299  
Pokemon Go is great, I started playing the minute it was released in the US. I'm level 19 and my best pokemon is a CP 1500 Gyrados...
Old Posted 08-06-2016, 10:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Since they made me upgrade my app I am actually having more trouble finding pokemon. It used to be that I could glitch my way into a rare pokemon. By that I mean I happen to be walking, nothing on my radar and bam I am in a fight with a magmar or a scyther. But now I can't u.u.
Old Posted 08-06-2016, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #301  
I've found I've caught more Pokemon just from having my phone sit somewhere while I'm doing something rather than actually walking. I stumbled onto a CP 25 Zubat while walking to the nearby strip mall, but everyone else was just me being casual. I caught another Nidoran (CP32) while brushing my teeth, a zubat while cooking dinner, a ghastly while writing in my journal before bed, and a caterpie while typing this post.

My best pokemon so far (I'm level 3) is my cp75 Eevee I got while sitting at my computer earlier today.

So far, everyone I have is CP 10 except for the Eevee, the Nidoran and Zubat mentioned above, and my CP 14 Caterpie and Bulbasaur. Not sure what approach I should take to powering up these guys. There are eevee in the area and I want more but not sure I want to burn one of my two incense. I'm going to stroll down to the nearby pokestop again later and see what I can get. I've certainly been walking more in the past two days than my normal house pacing.
Old Posted 08-06-2016, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
@Poggio
I think they made changes to prevent that from happening and also make it so that certain places don't come up for you anymore if you frequent it a lot. Like if you can get a stop several times in one day because of work or something, and by several times I mean probably more than 25 times. So if you were in an area where you were constantly getting something rare it might have now made it so that you can't.

@Rin
No one said you were stupid? Though I am wondering why you would be using it when you said before you didn't want to play a game that requires you to sit around? Unless Bluestacks does more than mess with the GPS reader? I'm clueless about the program, but from what Coda said it sounds like its usually used for the GPS thing...

Old Posted 08-06-2016, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #303  
Don't burn the incense yet. Save that for if you "go Pokemon Go-ing" in an area certain for a lot of pokemon, like a downtown city or park with a ton of landmarks, and walking around for 20 minutes.
And that's normal for level 3 - you get 10-100 up till level 5, then it's 10-500 till level (15, I think..)...but you can feed them candy and magic pixie dust to increase their cp.

I was at the zoo yesterday...I want to get pictures together to share...caught a Pincer and Nidorina. :)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 08-06-2016, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I'd wait on raising the CP though until rank 15 or see because the pokemon then have MUCH higher CP and it won't cost as much to raise, and you can save the candy for mass evolving. :3

Old Posted 08-06-2016, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote