Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #289  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Not an item request really, but is there any thought on a way to get rid of extra crane items? I think all I can do is trade. There is no sell back and no option to throw out, so they have just been sitting there. Even it is only a 1 aurum sell price would at least help to get rid of them.
You can use them in the exchange, either trade them for something else or donate them.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Not an item request really, but is there any thought on a way to get rid of extra crane items? I think all I can do is trade. There is no sell back and no option to throw out, so they have just been sitting there. Even it is only a 1 aurum sell price would at least help to get rid of them.
Gizzie is trying to collect them and I can't play the game I'm on a cellphone I'll buy some
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 03:09 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #291  
Ah yes, forgot about the exchange. Alright, I'll ship around what I have. Thanks for the suggestions.
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
If we don't have them already maybe long dropping rabbit like ears, deer or snake line taur/naga bodies, bird legs/feet and big feather tails, maybe a basic spear or pointed straw hats, frilled collars, and pointed curled shoes, a long tail with a fur tuff at the end.
Last edited by Jester; 03-10-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #293  
I believe the items you are looking for are in Snow Bunny, Shimmering Serpent, Avatar of the Gale, Wicked Abomination, Anka Acolyte, The Loot, Chief Armory and Lionel's pride.

We don't have a Deer Taur item currently but we do have Goat items and Deer horns. FrostBite has elf shoes but I am not sure if that is what you mean. As for Frilled Collars, what do you mean? Elizabethan style or something different?
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Thanks. Looks like there's already most of them. Wow, that's a lot of spears. Didn't expect to see so many.
Was hoping for drooping ears over regular. Something like this over this . Unless I missed it I couldn't find therice hat. It won't let me see the frost bite item. Elizabethan style'll work.

Old Posted 03-10-2017, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #295  
I was wondering if we can get (if we don't already have them) a Musical theme set, specifically (or pacifically, however you desire ;D) Orchestral music. Woodwind instruments, brass, strings so on so forth >.>

-don't hate me glitch-

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-10-2017, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
We don't actually have much instrument wise, but there is Requiem Knight with some non traditional string instruments.

Jester then no we don't have floppy ears like that, at least in Bunny style Lollilop is a floppy dog/bunny style though. The Rice Hat I don't think we have, or a proper Elizabethan collar.
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #297  
Inlike the musical items.

That Lollipop item doesn't look that bad. I like them. Thanks for the rest of the info.
Old Posted 03-11-2017, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
crater critter has some bunny ears too~

Old Posted 03-11-2017, 11:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #299  
Oh wow, thanks. Those're some pretty nice ears.
Old Posted 03-11-2017, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
And for the record, just because we have items similar to what you're asking for already, that in no way means we don't be making more!

Pretty much all of us on the art team are a huge fan of mods and things, whether those be cute animal parts or crazy monster parts or just fancy new poses for the avis. I can attest that rabbits and deer are among my personal favorite animals, and we've been doing a ton of work to bring all of y'all some rad animal themed items right into the commons shops. Think of all the suggestions above as things to collect until the next new cute animal parts!

Old Posted 03-13-2017, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #301  
I desire something to express my urge to fisticuffs with someone. XD
Preferably with a super fancy mustache too.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-15-2017, 11:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Clovers.. all sorts of Clovers! Big ones for dk to hide under, small ones to play in... o3o

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-15-2017, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #303  
I'm with DK on this one! Clover umbrella would be super cute! And the different options for it could be different flowers instead of different colors. That would leave more recolor options in the future for the items that users would like to see.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 03-15-2017, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
I was wondering if we can get (if we don't already have them) a Musical theme set, specifically (or pacifically, however you desire ;D) Orchestral music. Woodwind instruments, brass, strings so on so forth >.>

-don't hate me glitch-
There's also Winsome Minstrel and Guardian of the Fallen if you're looking specifically for instruments.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-15-2017, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote