Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Honeydew
Default   #17  
In and of himself, he was shocked that he had used such strength to push the other away, but he countered his own emotions with the fact that the stranger would not have known it was coming. Self-consciously he crossed his arms over his chest and turned away as his cheeks burned in shame.

"You don't just go up and kiss someone like that..." He caught another glimpse of the pitiful look he was being given, and tensing he could begin to feel himself feeling sorry. He tried to keep himself offended as he spoke. "Look, it isn't every day I have someone in my home who forces themselves on me. Even if you don't speak you should know better."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he was confused. kissing was one of the swiftest ways to sway a human and he had been told often what power the mouth contained. still he had nothing to say though. to defend himself would be to give himself away and he had no wish to do that. reaching out he sought out the fabric and held it aloft

(he will try again and better though from the floor XD)
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #19  
He remained torn over his reaction to the man, and as the boxers were lifted he took it as a flag of surrender. He stared for a moment to see if the other was in earnest, and when he decided he truly was sorry he closed the distance between them. An arm outstretched to take the silky fabric proved to be just enough that the other needed to take a hold of his shirt once more, sending him into awaiting arms while those same salty lips pressed against his own.

His attempts to struggle free from the arms were fruitless, their meager appearance doing them no justice for the strength they held beneath him, and instead he was forced to succumb to the kisses until he felt that he actually desired more. Like jelly he oozed into the lap, allowing his body to fluidly come to rest against the other's while the lips began to trail away, leaving him with the salty aftertaste on swollen lips. Running his tongue along his plump bottom lip to taste the other again, he could feel those same lips on his neck instead, and relaxing against the body he let out a soft murmur. "What are you doing to me to make me want this so bad?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 02:57 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he almost did not hear it's words, lost as he was, in the delicious taste of the sweet flesh. lightly he licked at it and finding his hunger moved nibbled on the spot he had found before he could remember he was not to eat the human yet. pressing a kiss to the spot he twisted his face to meet the human's and have a low purr of pleasure
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #21  
The vibration of the purr sent a shiver down his spine, and he had to keep himself from pressing any closer despite his desire for more kisses. "We shouldn't be doing this, I don't know you." He was not entirely positive he said the words for ow quiet they were among the silence of the house and the dying storm outside, but he looked into the eerily pale eyes before he shuddered again. "You should let me go."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he finally found a reason to speak though he had no wish to do so just yet and so the 'why' did not leave his lips, instead he tried to convey the question through coquettish looks and a soft hum

(if you can give him a good reason he will though if not you will get words)
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #23  
The arms remained wound around him, keeping him resting there despite his not entirely subtle hint that he should be freed, and when they other silently questioned why his shoulders rolled into a shrug. "You are a strange man I found in my garden during a storm, you do not know who I am, and we have been making out on my floor. It is not something I do with anyone, stranger or otherwise." His arms found a place to rest on their side of the other, and pushing up he tried to gently free himself without having to shove the man instead.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it made sense and led him to believe he had found a defective human to learn from. letting his arms fall free he allowed it to escape his hold and stand free. offering a sad look he stood as well though he did not move after. even if his human was broken he would at least try to give it a chance, it tasted quite good afterall and there was a fair chance if he had to start over the next would not be so desirable to eat after
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #25  
What he was expecting he was unsure of, but as they both stood he could not help but taking the moment to look at the bare body just in case he would not see it again once morning came and the other left. he was left with desirable feelings, but he could not act on them.

"You can sleep on the couch there," Lifting his hand he loosely gestured to the piece of furniture in conversation, "I can fetch you an extra blanket from the linen closet. You ought to put on those boxers I gave you. You know, since you're kind of naked."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he looked over to the strange nest when it was painted to though it did not look like anything to sleep in but when the fabric was once more brought up he paid no more mind. his knowledge of how to apply the fabric was at best lacking and he had been told many times not to do things that would give him away, instead he remained still and staring in the hopes that the human would understand he would not
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 10-31-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #27  
It felt as though it were nothing more than the two of them staring awkwardly as the silky fabric laid on the ground and neither moved away nor closer. Unable to look at the eerie face with those pale eyes, he turned away and started for the closet just outside of the kitchen. "You are a strange man. You do not speak and do not clothe yourself."

"If I were crazy I would think that you do not know how to dress yourself, but that is merely me being silly."
From the closet, he gathered up the small bundle of a soft, yet heavy blanket that assured nothing but warmth from it's tight woven pattern that made it as beautiful as it made it warm. "I believe the rest of the night, the storm will calm and this weather is only good for reading and sleep. Here." He offered the smooth fabric with a look that did not give much of his emotion away. "I will be down the hall, all the way at the end, and the bathroom is the first door on the right. You can get me if you need anything."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
this time the human waited until he had taken the fabric though this one was less complicated than the last and he managed to manipulate it so that he had it around his shoulders. in that time the human had thought to leave and quickly he followed after
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 11:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #29  
Upon crossing the doorway into his room, with slight effort to close the door behind him at least a smidgen, the boy stripped away his still wet and itchy clothes until he was merely wearing his boxer briefs, and he remembered how chilly is still was. In a fluid motion, he moved forward to delve underneath the soft comforter that was still mussed as it laid atop his mattress.

He was followed by another body that dipped the bed ever so slightly, and his mind first went to the idea that his cat had come up from the cellar to sleep as well. "Did Aces want some lovin's before bed? You did really good catching those rats in the cellar- oh my god, you are not my cat!" The sensation of a warm thigh against his own made him nearly jump out of his skin and out of the bed as he turned to find the man having followed him. "What the fuck! You were supposed to be sleeping in the living room!"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the words confused him at first though as it's volume rose he felt compelled to let go of the fabric and cover his ears with his hands. it did not feel good at all and he closed his eyes as well until it stopped

(he looks to be in a lot more pain than he is but that is because his face was so blank before)
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #31  
The image of the face contorting into a look of sharp pain, and he took a moment to breath out his surprise and frustration already forming with the strange man. He waited patiently until the hands dropped from fragile ears and the pale eyes opened to look at him again. "Why did you follow me into my bedroom? You were supposed to sleep on the couch, not in my bed." For a moment he stood and stared until he remembered the other did not speak, and instead he shook his head. "I forgot you do not talk. Did you not want to sleep in the living room, or is there another reason that you followed me?"
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
even if he was speaking to it he could not find a way to articulate that his reasons were both a mistrust of the nest he was offered and a desire to be by the human's side but neither were why he followed. blankly he stared and hoped that it did not ask anymore questions he could offer no answers to

(keep chatting and it is molesting time to hush you up)
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote