Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Honeydew
Default   #33  
It was another moot moment of staring as neither of them spoke and he was left trying to decide how to respond. Looking around he deemed that they were alone, and turning back to look at the other, the boy furrowed his brows. Squinting his eyes in an effort to seem scary, it only ended in him looking squished and blurrier, and he decided against trying to look intimidating again. "I am going to so find my cat before I go to bed, but you should really go lay on the couch. The only one who shares my bed with me is Aces."

(He will turn and leave the room without saying much more.)
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
What a Doll: Pixel Shop
The [Honey] Comb: Hangout
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 03:39 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he did not understand who aces was and was not certain it was not whatever the 'cat' was. making sure to take the fabric as well he slid from the human's nest to follow behind
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 03:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #35  
Only a step or two down the stairs and he could hear the echoing squeak of the weathered boards of his new ghost, but he did not turn around to confirm his thoughts. The swish of the blanket as it lightly lipped over the edge of the stairs was enough for him, and so attention was focused on the search for his original friend instead. A soft coo of the name produced the showing of green eyes from beneath an old shelf, and continued coaxing produced the feline who was proud and eager to be petted.

The ball of fat and fur was scooped up in his arms as he turned to find himself looking at the man since he followed, and looking between the cat and the other, he decided there ought to be an introduction. "Stranger, this is Aces. Aces, meet the stranger." he stretched out his arms as best he could without jostling the cat too much, but it proved to be fruitless as he saw a tongue flick out to lick at a hungry maw before a sharp claw slashed out for green tinged skin.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 03:59 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
whatever it was it sent a shock of fear through him which was quickly validated as it attacked him and a burst of pain went through his exposed hand. jerking back he let out a hiss of his own
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 04:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #37  
The stranger showed a face nearly prepared to fight back with the cat for its assault when he looked at him, and clutching his cat closer he turned away while he tried to decide how to play the median. Already he was questioning his choice as he felt sharp claws digging into his arm and the spit of the hissing cat that he could feel against his cheek. "Come on, play nice, Aces. And you," Prying the cat free of his arm, he tossed her to the ground where she skittered and disappeared into the heavy cover of shadows that stretched across the ground with a feral growl and another hiss, "Go upstairs before she tries to give you more than a scratch. Go." Waving his arms, he ushered the other towards the stairs.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
there was little need for it to wave it's arms at him and without any further hesitation he let the fabric fall and fled up to the safety of the human's bed though he keep his ears tuned for the unexpected return of the aces-cat
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 04:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #39  
Luckily, in his momentary pause at the stairs to fetch the blanket from the floor he was not ambushed by the cat--though he did not linger on the stairs and impatiently fled upstairs to avoid more than the scratches he earned on his arms. As a last minute thought, his mind fled to closing the cellar door so as not to have any midnight attacks, but he decided against it, and instead nudged the door shut just a smidgen before fleeing for the bedroom.

Upon entering the dark room, he could make out the other hiding beneath his comforter, and calmly coming over he reached for the edge of the blanket to pry it away. "She is not usually so mean, but she managed to get her claws into you. Let me see your hand. I can give you some band-aids to fix it up."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he did not understand what that meant but that he was no longer being threatened by the small beast was enough that he complied and held out his arm for the human to see
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #41  
The scratches were deep enough that they were in need of a bit of care, and with a little of manipulation to see where they stretched and were the claws had dug in the deepest. Beads of blood surfaced at his touched, and while at first it appeared normal, the red color was an odd shade where it almost looked clear and cloudy. Leaning in closer, his face contorted into a grimace as more blood began to surface and appeared to be the same as the first. "Are you sick? Your blood does not look...right."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
staring blankly he remained mute. there was little wrong with him, only the dryness was wrong and even so it only made his skin unwell not his inside. pulling free he looked to make sure and finding nothing wrong held it back out for the human
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #43  
Hardly another moment was taken to look at it, and shaking his head no to the offered arm he rook a step back towards the door. "I'm going to go wash my hands and then bandage you up. Uh, you stay right there, and I will be right back with tape to wrap your scratches." Holding out a hand signalling for the other to stay there, the boy offered another look that was mixed with confusion and fear for the blood before he hurried to go wash.
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he knew he had made a mistake then in showing his wounds and quickly left the nest to follow the human so as to keep it from trying to escape, or something worse
Old Posted 11-01-2012, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #45  
Straight away, he pumped some of the soap into his hands to scrub and lather his hands until the white bubbles turned pink and then they were promptly rinsed. Hardly he turned to the side to dry his hands when he caught the shadow over him and the reflection of the man caused for him to scream out of surprise and fall back a step before his ire started to rise. "You scared me half to death! I told you to wait in the bedroom, I was coming back to help you, I just wanted to wash my hands and get what I needed. You are too silent and you continue to scare me. Now sit down there so I can fix your scratches." He gestured to the closed lid of the toilet, "And hold our your arm so I can clean it."

((He is grumpy now, and while he was loud, he will become quiet and will hardly speak unless he needs to.))
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-02-2012, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
once again the human was hurting his ears though before he could raise his hands to cover them the other lowered it's voice. silently he complied and reached his arm out once more to be looked at
Old Posted 11-02-2012, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #47  
His efforts involved not ogling at the blood more than he already did in the bedroom, and doing so he tried to be hasty as he disinfected and thoroughly wrapped the arm so he knew he would not have to worry of the blood causing infection or managing to spread what was wrong with the other. With a gentle hand, the tape was tucked under and the stranger was left with an arm bandaged in tape nearly as white as his skin. "Aces should not be bothering you, so you should be able to sleep on the couch without trouble."
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to...
...I can't change
Even if I try
Even if I wanted to
Old Posted 11-02-2012, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it hurt but despite his writhing the human would not stop until he had been wiped and rubbed and had white fabric stuck to his flesh. when the hands finally released him he jerked his hand to his chest and held it close. he did not care where the beast did or did not keep it's interests anymore it only wished to learn how to ensnare this human and finish his pubescence on land so that he may go back home. sulking he remained where he was until the human backed out of the small room so he could follow safely
Old Posted 11-02-2012, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote