Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #561  
Yep, but according to Tom Lehrer we will at least all go together when we go.
No freak left behind.
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:06 AM  
isn't that funny
true though unlike me he knows to always be prepared!
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:12 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #563  
No freak left behind sounds like a failed government deportation project to get all the "non-desirables" out of the country. You know, anyone that doesn't fit the GOP checklist.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:42 AM  
isn't that funny
i dunno, the freaks are usually the ones with the money. all that inbreeding and wine
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:46 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #565  
There is a difference between public freak and private freak though.

Like, if you're a public freak then you're out.

If you keep all your freakiness private and at expensive private island parties, then you're good.

Also rich people have their own stupid rules.

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:49 AM  
isn't that funny
i dunno, johnson, trump and putin are hella out there with their freakiness. they even have popularity for it
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:51 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #567  
Yeah, but they get rich rules.

If you're not rich you have to follow the only be freaky in private rule.

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:55 AM  
isn't that funny
pffft, i was only ever talking bout the rich x''D

so how did you decide on your name?
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 10:58 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #569  
So I have been using this username since I started on Neopets back when I was like.. 10? 11? Eh, whatever.

Anyway, so I used to have the hugest crush on Quatre from Gundam Wing. I originally wanted my username to be MyQuatre, but someone else already had that one so after several attempts I ended up going with Mekatra... Two decades ago...

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 11:04 AM  
isn't that funny
golly, that is great x''D especially since there is a good chance you wouldn't still be myquatre haha
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 11:06 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #571  
No, and frankly I rarely use this one anymore. I mostly use NeonHyena now, but I used my older user on Trisphee because I figured I would run into people I was friends with on other avatar sites and such, which I have. :)

I would ask how you got yours, but I have a guess that it has to do with loving FF?

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 11:12 AM  
isn't that funny
hehe, totally fair XD

actually it's convoluted. i wanted to be 'little orange cakes' on gaia but of course that wasn't viable so i had to do littl3orangecakes but i knew a gal called organcakes so that wasn't working since it made me think of cold liver pate so because i had a poofy blonde afro at the time i went with chocobo and since i was already using littl3 and it was the 2000's i went with littl3chocobo and so that was my mule name, in the end though i liked it more than my main(tenchibaka) so it became my forum name which is good because people generally don't pick such old-fashioned handles anymore XD
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 11:17 AM  
Icy Footed
Default   #573  
No one asked me, but,

Mine is Merskelly Metalien, because Mermaid+Skeleton and Metal+Alien..

also it's neatly coincidental that my username's shortened abbreviation is M.M. which was my nickname in high school for a completely different reason.
I was nicknamed M.M. because of my ridiculous love of pizza, and a friend gave me this nickname because I had an identical haircut to C.C. from Code Geass,

and I was just as odd and sneaky as the character. So she took my name's first letter, M, and just, well, M.M. :/ I kept the nickname ever since..I even put it down for high scores in video games and sometimes usernames across other platforms.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 09-30-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 11:43 AM  
Jellosexual
who is tom marley
Old Posted 09-30-2019, 11:53 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #575  
Isn't it funny the things we stick with?

I take it as a personal insult if I try to make an account somewhere and someone else has used my username. Like... it's identity theft lol

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 12:05 PM  
Icy Footed
Same here. But it somehow rarely occurs with me. >u> Lucky for me, few people have the same username ideas apparently.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-30-2019, 12:10 PM