Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Elusive Fox
Default   #5809  
Choco; I thought so.. since your drawing.. o.o am I lost??
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
that is all pixel art sweetie XD i just do a different style of it
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5811  

Oh have you? > w<
I'll go check it now.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
WELL NOW.. I feel stupid. XD

But yea, I can't do things that big. Little small things I can do, big things are like a no no and turn out weird.

Elm; Yep yep.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5813  
i am the opposite, small things are too much for me, they look like this; http://tenchibaka.deviantart.com/art/felix-297514421 >n> fuzzy and undetailed
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I can't do that small either. XD
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5815  
really? your pets are only a little larger
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Well you've seen the "human" thing I did. If I recall correctly. It was scary looking. XD
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5817  
nah, only because you used an inappropriate base for it
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
XD lol yea my chubby animal base thing is not fit for humans.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5819  
http://zipple.deviantart.com/art/Ram...-Set-191028937 something like this would be better and you could even sell it for currency if you credited
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
yea. But idk if I'm too keen on the idea of doing "humans" XD
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5821  
it is ok sweetie, it is not for everyone ^^
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yep yep. XD
Alright back to work I go.
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #5823  
i am a lurker... fear me...
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yes yes you totally are a lurker but I shall not fear thee
Old Posted 06-20-2012, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote