Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Even Angels Fall
Default   #49  
Trade sent.

Thank you for adding the link @tsukiko . And I meant a time limit on how long I will keep it going. I think once its over I just give all the items to a charity. I just don't know how much longer I wish to wait.

I think now you can request 4 items the first time. and after 30 mins if nothing else you may ask for another 2.
Old Posted 07-16-2017, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
ROFL! well, could i ask for a few more? i don't mind waiting more, but i figured it doesn't hurt to ask xD

clicking the dancie fox will take you to my dA
currently questing for both furballs

"Who's a good foxy? Who's...wait, why are you growl...OH THE PAIN!"
Old Posted 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #51  
Thanks a lot again!

Yep, Trisphee is not super duper active in terms of different people... more like a small, tight-knit community. I don't know if it used to be more crowded back in your days, but I'm going to add the link too - maybe that'll lure one or two other users in who didn't dare to request yet.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 05:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Yes, you can ask for more. Every one that's posted here can.

Back a few years when I was on here, there was a good number of people. Thank you for linking it. You guys almost make me want to stay.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 11:38 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #53  
Oh, I remember there used to be more people hanging around, but it was never really so many that you didn't recognize one another. Didn't talk to some people much, sure, but that's different.

Old Posted 07-17-2017, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
lol! i remember times like that on other sites....maybe here will be like that again, who knows ^__^

well, if i can ask for a couple more items, i'd like event row 2 item 16 fenrir's tail and event row 3 item 9 fenrir's ears. (someone pointed out to me that those were what those were :D )

Old Posted 07-17-2017, 12:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #55  
Yeah there was a good amount of people but not enough that you didnt really know who they where.

Items sent @Tsukiko
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
thank you! ^__^

i've always liked the small community aspects, though at times it was fun to have more than just a handful of the same people xD

Old Posted 07-17-2017, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #57  
Oh you don't happen to have some pocket watch or similar that I could use to hypnotize you with and make you stay here indeed? *innocent smile*

I've been on other, much larger sites (*cough* Gaia *cough*), but I prefer seeing familiar faces - plus people are much nicer to each other in small communities. Not going to claim there are absolutely no jerks on Trisphee (even though if there are, I've yet to meet them), but the overall tone of conversation is way more polite here.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Oh you don't happen to have some pocket watch or similar that I could use to hypnotize you with and make you stay here indeed? *innocent smile*

I've been on other, much larger sites (*cough* Gaia *cough*), but I prefer seeing familiar faces - plus people are much nicer to each other in small communities. Not going to claim there are absolutely no jerks on Trisphee (even though if there are, I've yet to meet them), but the overall tone of conversation is way more polite here.
hey now....gaia was good until they started charging real money for everything. then the snooty rich kids screwed up the market by overcharging for everything and made you feel like you were covered in dog shit. xD i'm still over there, but i don't talk to anyone. i sell my extra crap and play zOMG.

it's definitely a different tone here though. i haven't gotten on anyone's bad side, so i'll stick with it xD i doubt i'll leave until my closest friend does, and i doubt she'll ever leave bwahahahaaa!

nightmare, it's been a few hours *didn't want to seem greedy*, but could i possible have the box of hope and box of despair (special tab, row 1, items 3 and 4). i would love to have some actual wings to use. ^___^ i've almost got an avi i like using the new ears and tail.

Old Posted 07-17-2017, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Default   #59  
I like small groups too. Wow this might make me sound old but i haven't seen/been on gaia in over 11 years. Sadly no, I can not stay. I am a mommy of three and the only reason i have time right now for the site is because of summer.
Anyway. Tsukiko your not greedy at all. And sure, I will send those to you right now. I like your avi.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
I also have two items not shown on in the picture. I am wearing one the stitches. And a food item. Looks like a corn dog on a stick. Its called Food On A Stick so idk.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 06:04 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #61  
Baby come back. Baby come back to meeeee

Old Posted 07-17-2017, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Picture has been updated.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #63  
awwwwe thanks for the compliment ^__^ and now i have pretty wings too!

doesn't make you sound old at all btw. my current avi, and mules, have been around 10.5 years. my original gaia account disappeared in the shuffle, but i had that when they were brand new, known as go-gaia. i was only on there for about a week before they did maintenance and poof went my account. only lost the people i made friends with and a bit of gold. did ask the staff about it, but they couldn't figure it out either. LOL! gaia was my first forum and it'll always be special to me, through all the good and the bad. xD

and since no one else wants stuff....i'd like to request
Darberus's Body (event tab, row 1, 2nd item) and idk the name of it but event tab, row 10, 7th item

Old Posted 07-17-2017, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Even Angels Fall
Trade sent.

Gaia was my first site to. Way back in 2004. I left it for crysandra and when that one went down i came here. Now a days i dont spend any time on any forums any more. I kinda miss it. I made some really cool friends and even some really night art i've kept over the years.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote