Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #49  
Nova rubbed his eyes in frustration. He never carried for being called 'young master' nor has he ever felt so plainly insulted by it. "The choice to move here was not mine and neither did I choose what I am called by those who accompany me, but I shall not suffer snide remarks for it." Nova was clearly angry for the tone Konrade was using, and Morgan did her best to calm his anger. "Young master, you should act this way towards..." Nova glared at her and leaned against the trunk of the car.

Shortly there after a black limo arrived along with a tow truck. Two men stepped out from the limo wearing black suits. "Nova once again rubbed his eyes in frustration as he sighed with a slight sense of defeat. "So the chairmen found out about this little incident as well..." Morgan bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry young master... But I tried to be discreet about it." Nova sighed once again as one of the men walked up towards them.
"Nova Kondo, sir. The chairmen wish to express their disappointment with your continuous reckless behavior."
Nova laughed under his breath.
"You may tell them I received their message."
Morgan had a look of shock on her face which was soon replaced with regret and guilt. "Um... Young master..." Nova looked at Morgan and started to walk towards the limo. "Do as you like" he said.
"We would like for you two to accompany us back to the estate if you would so please."
She raised her arm to gesture Konrade and Missy towards the limo.

Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 09-01-2011, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Missy raised an eyebrow. "Is this seriously happening, or did I get hit and go into a coma?" she thought to herself. She gave a shrug and said, "Sure. I have some time to kill before I need to lock up the theatre for the night." "If this is all a dream, I might as well milk it for all it's worth," she thought.

She stepped into the limo and scooted to the far end of the seat. She had never been within fifty feet of a limousine before, let alone ridden in one, but she did her best to keep any gawking to a minimum. She noted the fine upholstery on the seats and discreetly ran her hand over the material. "That feels nice," she mentally mused as she smiled inwardly.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 09-01-2011, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #51  
Konrad eyed Morgan. "Very well, I will go with you." Konrad got into the limo taking care not to hit his head on the top. He had only agreed to go to keep an eye on Missy. He had spotted something in Nova's eyes. The look of a warrior.

Konrad sat next to Missy and whispered to her. "For the record I'm only coming to make sure nothing happens to you and I don't quite trust this guy. There's something about his eyes that I don't quite trust." He turned his attention towards Nova, trying to analyze him.
Old Posted 09-01-2011, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Morgan made another call to the estate to make preparations for two guests that were going to be arriving with them. After she was done and when all the passengers were aboard, she closed the door and went to sit in the front passenger seat.

Nova was sitting in a slight reclined position with his arms folded across his chest. He did his best to relax as the limo began to drive towards the estate. It wasn't hard for him to notice the look and tone, Konrade used towards him and he found it odd.
"Are you two a couple or something?"

Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-02-2011, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #53  
Missy's left hand gave a slight twitch as she resisted the urge to smack Konrad. "Does he think me a child?" she thought angrily while giving Konrad a simple "Hmm" in reply.

When Nova asked if they were a couple, a myriad of emotions briefly flashed in her eyes, including shock, embarrassment, and rage. She crossed her arms in front of her chest as her body tensed in frustration. She glared out of the window at the dark scenery passing by and said, "No, we're not. He's just playing the role of a gentleman, and apparently I'm a damsel in distress."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 09-02-2011, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad looked at Missy. "It seems like I have been treating you like a normal lady when you are obviously more like the lady fighters, I will treat you as such from now on." He took more of a relaxed tone now. "Besides, being chivalric outside of the SCA is tiring and no one appreciates it." Konrad turned and looked at Nova. "I have you pegged as some kind of fighter as well, though of a more practiced kind. The way you carry yourself is either like a smug brat or disciplined fighter who is confident in their superiority." A smile crept into Konrad's face as he was sure he was right.
Old Posted 09-02-2011, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #55  
Nova smiled in a mocking manner at Konrade and closed his eyes with his arms still folded across his chest. "I carry myself the only way I know how, and whatever it is you see in me is of your own making." The smile faded from his face as he opened his eyes. "I shall show you my hospitality and suffer your insults for tonight but after that I will not stand for them, but I will have to ask you to keep your delusions to yourself."

Time had passed with relative quickness to Nova's surprise as it stopped in front of his late fathers estate. He didn't even notice when the limo had stopped for the massive gate at the entrance of the drive way. He didn't care nor did it matter much. They had arrived and that is all that mattered. Morgan was already out of the Limo and opened the rear passenger door to allow the three occupants to exit the limo.
"We have arrived, young master and honored guests."
Nova couldn't help but to laugh under his breath at the 'honored guests' bit but he brushed it off and exited the limo first.

Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-02-2011, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad sighed. Apparently he couldn't fix things by trying to lighten the mood. 'So much for trying to be nice.' He got up and got out of the limo without much difficulty. When he got out he was treated to the sight of Nova's estate. He whistled "Wow my parent's have some money to throw around but not this kind!" He laughed trying to lighten the mood again. He was determined to make nice to Nova or if possible confirm his suspicions about him.
Old Posted 09-13-2011, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #57  
Missy exited the limo and couldn't help but make a small noise of wonder at the sight of Nova's house. She immediately shut her mouth and blushed in embarrassment afterwards, though. "Your home is very lovely, even in the dark. I'm sure it's even more stunning in the daytime," she said as she glanced about the grounds.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 09-14-2011, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Nova scuffed the ground at the first steps of the door and turned to look over his shoulder at Missy and Konrad. "This is the first time I've been here... I didn't even know this place existed until a week ago." He walked up towards the doors and pushed them open with a bit of unneeded force. As he entered, Nova looked around for a moment and then turned right into what appeared to be the waiting room for guests.

Morgan stepped behind Missy and Konrad. "The young master has been fighting with the chairmen of his late father's international company. He recently lost that... No, more like he gave in after several years. As part of the settlement the young master was asked to come to the states... But I suppose the young master knows it was to keep him far away from the Headquarters." She raised her hand to gesture them to go inside.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-15-2011, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #59  
Missy frowned as they walked. "The financial world can be an ugly thing, ne?" she mused. "By the way, for what reason have you invited us here? If you're worried about us pressing charges, I doubt you should be concerned. We suffered no personal injury, after all."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad followed them into the guest room. "Yes no harm aside from personal property." He frowned. "I'm curious as well as to why you've invited us." His cell phone buzzed to indicate he was being texted. Konrad grabbed his cell out of his pocket checked the message. It was from his Mother. 'We will be staying an extra week on our trip something came up. BTW good luck on your business project!' Konrad sighed and began furiously texting back.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #61  
Morgan closed the door behind them as they entered. "It was either ask you to come here or leave you with those men the chairmen had sent..." She followed them into the waiting room where Nova was already seated.

Nova was seated in an old fashioned dark leather chair but despite its age it looked like it was brand new. Clearly the furnisher throughout the estate was decades old but have rarely been used.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Missy seated herself on a dark leather sofa similar in design to the chair in which Nova was seated, brushing her hair to one side so as to avoid sitting on it as she did. The stiff leather whined and creaked at the sudden use. It was dry as a bone under her slim fingers, and she placed her hands in her lap.

"Although it seems a bit late to be asking this, should we be concerned about all this?" Missy asked with a suddenly cold, calculating face. "It seems odd that this... chairman... seems so concerned about something so simple."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #63  
Nova laughed under his breath. "Simple? Nothing is ever simple when those men are involved." He sighed in frustration. "Bringing you two here is just our way of saying sorry I suppose, and if you want to take something for your time or for the things you have lost then do so and leave."

Morgan was shocked by Nova's words. "Young master, you shouldn't be so rude."
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 09-18-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Konrad flipped his phone back in his pocket and sat down in one of the chairs. "They're just suits Missy. They maybe register as a 3 on my threat meter." *bzzt* Konrad checked his phone again. 'We can always just loan you the money if you feel the need to pay us back.' Konrad replied and then looked up at Morgan. "Well my problem seems to have solved itself without your help. My advice to you Nova, being rich doesn't give you the license to act uppity." With that he got up to leave.
Last edited by RyuFierce; 09-18-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote