Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #6721  
I would probably cry too. That would be so bad.
Old Posted 01-25-2017, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oops, i went mia last night XD hi there sparx~ cool avi

hello everyone else, you punks are sooooo mean for not saying hi!
Old Posted 01-25-2017, 09:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #6723  
Hi cho *waves*

Uggg so groggy today

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Same but for obviously different reasons XD
And thanks cho! I wanted to keep with my "scary" ish theme for the last few avis, I must be missing halloween already XD

It's Wednesday! That means hubby works late tonight, which means Imma try to do something artsy maybe tonight =3

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #6725  
That should be fun :) first baby class for me!

It was supposed to be last week but the snow you know ... they cancelled it haha

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
oooooooooo people telling you how to be a baby pro!

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #6727  
I hope so it's 3 hours every Wednesday until the 8th so.... gotta be doing more than just breathing excersizes right?

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
I am prepping for this interview and running around while trying to clean the house.
Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:30 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #6729  
Good Luck on the interview tiva!
And I assume they teach you more stuff such as changing diapers, feeding schedules, proper holding and whatnot
I learned a lot of that kind of stuff in my child development class in high school.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
hi you two<3

weeeell, would anyone be interested in a janutober thing? XD
Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #6731  
They taught my sister how to prep a bottle, swaddling techniques, and a lot of random stuff. I was her birthing buddy cause my brother in law was in the military and wasn't sure if he would be back stateside when she gave birth. Hence my random birthing and baby knowledge.

Janutober? Halloween in January?
Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Janutober, Febutober, Marchtober, Apritober, Maytober, Juntober, Jultober, Augtober, Septober, Novetober and Decetober
sounds like a year for me Cho XD

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #6733  
i hope we get to learn stuff other than breathing >3> the class description was like "breathing" xD but it was also the only one I could find in the city x.x;

You'd think in the community that caters to the particular religion of people that live here --- there would be a lot more baby class options. However, I am clearly uneducated on these matters and am totally wrong.

Old Posted 01-25-2017, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Well some classes are rolled into their doctors offices so maybe that is what is happening around there? On Base has 2 classes rolled into the offices while outside of base we don't have as many freelance options. (One thing I really liked about base is that they had a 'single parents class' which was directed at parents who's partner wasn't there with them or didn't have one. So it was all of these military wives with people other than their spouses, and then one guy who was going to be a single dad with his mom with him)
Old Posted 01-25-2017, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #6735  
X'''D sounds like my year too!

weeell, have you considered other options like finding family or friends who can help?
Old Posted 01-25-2017, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Baby class was alright. I signed up because I wanted to meet more couples having babies but only 2 other couples enrolled and only one showed up. The one who showed up is in the military and will be moving as soon as their baby is born :'(

I'm 5 weeks ahead of her though but her belly was way bigger than my belly which made me feel like an imposter haha.

We did breathing training and I decided if Brady is waving his hand in my face going " hee hee hee whooo" i am probably going to punch him. Then we watched a birthing video which did not help my feelings about it at all. I learned every time I think Winter is pushing her butt out at me are actually practice contractions and I can just see her butt because of everything tightening up around her. Then they wanted us to lay on the floor and listen to water sounds and imagine ourselves floating on the ocean. This part was very difficult as it was hard to get on the floor, the baby was going bananas over the loud oceany water sounds and then I couldn't get back up xD

As we were leaving the other couple decided to tell me I needed to sign up for all the other classes like breastfeeding, basic child care and new mothers. I told her I might join the new mothers group which then led to her going on about why the breastfeeding class is supposedly the most amazing class ever and I should do that one. Then our car wouldn't start and we had to sit there in the cold for awhile while Brady jumped up and down with the jumper cables trying to find somebody to jump start the car.

That was my night!

Old Posted 01-26-2017, 12:54 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
arting profusely, best friends club, can't touch this, coloring :d, worlds cutest baby winter