yes yes

@Duce: Yay! a peck on the forehead~ I like those a lot <3
*snug snug* <3

I'm not very ticklish AT ALL. xD;

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Cage
I can't do it myself, but if other people touch my neck or my stomach/sides, it makes me jump. xD;
As close to ticklish as I get
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Default   #771  
I've always felt a peck on the forehead is one of the most comfortable shows of affection known to man. About on par with a good hug.

Unfortunately, I'm only ticklish in specific places- and typically only if I wish to allow reaction. Not one to get surprised into action much...save for those sides we spoke of.
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
@Duce: yep it is, it's very pure and honest. A gf/bf can do that, your grandma/granpa, your mom/dad, bro/sis, friend/bestfriend and no malice about it. Honestly, a peck on the forehead always makes me feel secure, without words spoken. :3

lol, it's hard to get reaction from me even if there's direct contact xD

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Default   #773  
I'll just make a point of chewing o your feet later then. *Smirks.*

And I should really be getting to bed...work in less than six.
Old Posted 08-18-2012, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Cage
I've established a reputation with my group of friends enough to where they wont touch me without lots of notice ahead of time. xDD Because even though I don't know what the hell I'm doing, when I hit it apparently really hurts. And that's a conditioned response, lolol
Hugging me and touching me is dangerous.
My chem teacher, when I was in school, once fought with me about the goggles we were supposed to wear ( even though we were just working with shit like rubberbands and toothpicks ) and I would not let them touch my face ( I have a ridiculously crazy obsession with shit touching my face; I cannot do it. And I even had my parents give me a damn note ) but she insisted on actually putting her hands on my damn face and because I had to control myself enough not to sock her one, I ended up shaking and staring into space for a good hour, telling her to get the hell away from me. xD;;
+strange guy+
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #775  
@duce: Oh, okies >A< see you later then <3

@Mei: YOU STRANGE, xD!! I would never do that, if people meant to hurt me in any way, that's where I retaliate xD

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Not everyone likes to be touched- and quite honestly, in reality, even with friends I take MONTHS before I can even accept or give a pat on the shoulder. My space is mine, and you need permission to be in it. And I need reasons to give such permission.

Keiko: Mmh, goodnight Keiko.
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Cage
Default   #777  
xD; I actually have no idea why that's my response to being touched. I don't remember there being a reason for it. That's why it's strange to me too, and I kinda feel bad about it lolol
I've given people bruises without really meaning to. ; u ;''
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
@Duce: Wow, you're kinda like me then. XD! It took months before my new friends were allowed to touch me. I didn't tell them off, I just radiated the "don't touch me" aura xD; but as for my old bffs (like 10 years, I got two) we go to the showers naked XD!

@Mei: *scoots from*

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Cage
Default   #779  
xDD
I'msorry, it's not my fault, I don't think. ; u ;''

Last time I let someone hug me was in 2009.. because my grandfather died the night before, yet I still went to school. xD;; And apparently that was bad, because my entire class pretty much forced me to go back home, lol
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
I'd let ANYONE (except creepers) hug me. ;3; I like getting hugs, seriously.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Cage
Default   #781  
>A> The hug stuff might be because I don't show affection. I'm the guy who, if you come to me with a problem irl, I'll awkwardly pat you on the back and be like "er... there, there >__>;;"
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
I flinch and hurt people when they come up behind me. I have an extreme fear of things sneaking up on me. I don't think about it, just flinch and twitch/elbow when things touch me from behind.

I don't like my ears being touched either. I tend to slap people- and I can't take stuff coming at my face. I've got a lot of weird little things..but I can't remember the last time I actually had to punch anyone..hmm..
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #783  
>A<!! am I the only one here who likes being touched mainly because I'm a girl? or that I need that kind of consolation?
xD!
what I don't like is people TOUCHING my stuff. xD you touch my ballpen, I'll break your neck.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i have an actual phobia so i don't count X''D
Old Posted 08-19-2012, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
asamey, honey_hyjin_archaickitten, littl3chocobo_poggio, moonless_meizicht_toxxic, pacho-shii