Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Exclamation Favorite Games   #1  
Favorite Games

Do you like games? How long have you been playing games?
What kind of games do you like? What kind of system do you have at home?

Feel free to talk and discuss anything related to home games, cardboard games, online games, and anything that are games. :)
Last edited by Panda; 10-09-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old Posted 07-22-2010, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
I like puzzle games and games that don't require a lot of button mashing. Or... buttons at all, really. Like, I'm okay with Pokemon-style battle systems but anything more complicated than that, I get overwhelmed and just can't handle.

I have a Nintendo DS, and I'm currently borrowing my brother's old X-Box in order to play Fable and see if I'm capable of playing a game that's three-dimensional (I'm also not really good at directional controls, and often end up sending my character into walls or off ledges.)

Old Posted 07-22-2010, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
Default   #3  
Yes, I like games.
Board games since about three and video games since about five or six, maybe seven.
I like challenging games, action, adventure, fighting, horror, and roleplay.
Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2, xBox360, Gameboy Color, Gamboy Advanced, Nintendo DS.
I also have the card game Uno and some other board games.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 07-22-2010, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Never played a video game on a video game console.... never held a controller .____.

But...Computer games and board game.. ohhh hohohoho

I rarely play them either .______________.

I kinda like my Twister Moves..but there's no room in my house to play.
I like Perfect World Int., but i'm too bust to waste time on MMORPG these days TT_TT

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 07-23-2010, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Default   #5  
Right now Muffy is really into Poppit. :I lol But she enjoys most games. Her favorite is Harvest Moon Games, RPC games like Fable II. Um...And...Any game she can dress her avatar in. XD Oh and right now she does like Bayonetta. x3

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 07-23-2010, 03:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Lime Green Sparkly Platypus
My favourite genre of games has to be RPGs.
Though there are other games of different genres I'll play. I never touch shooters though. Too boring for me for some reason.

My favourite games, has to be Harvest Moon and Valkyre Profile. > 3>
I'm in love~ with Harvest Moon and I'm trying to collect all the games. Even though all of them pretty much plays the same. xD

Right now, I'm working on Pokemon SS and Chocobo Dungeon on the WII. ;D
Old Posted 07-23-2010, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #7  
I love me RPG's, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, and Dragon Quest <3
But my favorite game series is Ratchet & Clank, I've been hooked on that series for 8 years now I believe... Bad memory xD Well sense release. The legend of Zelda is right before that in 2nd place, my favorite zelda is Majora's mask and shall forever be unless they make some sort of remake of it then that will probably end up being my favorite. In 3rd I love the final fantasy series. Final fantasy 4 is my favorite <3 best one to me, people who say 7 is better haven't played 4 then. But you have to admit that Sephiroth is the greatest villian ever!
Old Posted 07-23-2010, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
My favouritest favourite games in the whole wide world are Pokemon. I love those games so much. They were a part of my childhood and therefore always will have a place in my heart.

I also love the board game Settlers of Catan. Unfortunately I don't have my own set so I don't get the chance to play it very often. I know of a website that plays it for free online, but I get bored of playing the computer, and my usual competitor has been really busy with college and his girlfriend lately.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 07-23-2010, 10:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Art Meiser
Default   #9  
KH series, Final Fantasy series, Okami, Halo series, Legend of legaia, Wild Arms, Legend of Dragoon, Borderlands, and other rpgs or shooter games I can get into. Must have a story I like and keep me interested.
Old Posted 07-24-2010, 05:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Fire Emblem!
... Also only video game I have played, and only one I am interested to play. >o>
I play it only as emulation on my computer, though, not actual video game.

As for other games, I used to play strategic games and adventures on my computer a lot when I was younger, like Heroes of Might and Magic, Avernum, Age of Empire and Orion. Now, I don't like them much anymore, due to all that blood and death and stuff (though, in Age of |Empire I built wonder always anyways >o>).

I love monopoly and some other board games, Haven't had chance to play in ages, tho'.

Erm, I also enjoy Table Top RPs. Also haven't done them in years, since my only GM and fellow player is out of range and... well, we had different tastes, it never went really well. I started RPing online because of them, though, and then got around writing my own stories. C: So, they are absolutely mention worthy for me. <3
Old Posted 07-24-2010, 10:57 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Default   #11  
Needless to say, it's Pokemon all the way. >w<
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 07-24-2010, 01:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Oh, yea, Pokemons. I think I have Emerald on my emulator.
Anime was more interesting. ;;>.> Annnd I want character free, pokemon only cartoon. >o<
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 07-24-2010, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #13  
I have a love of RPG's, spcifically JRPG's.
I'm currently playing FFXIII, Star Ocean The Last Hope (PS3), and Resonance of Fate.

I wish the PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia will release outside of Japan. T_T
Old Posted 08-04-2010, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
I like fighting games >:3 beating the crap outta stuff really relieves my stress xD I like other stuff too, action, RPG, but I suck at shooters D: I just have to enjoy the setting and characters and I'll pretty much play anything ^^
Old Posted 08-10-2010, 06:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #15  
My absolute favorite game is Saga Frontier (though there would be a bunch of people who would think me positively batty). Though I also like the Star Ocean Series, the Suikoden Series, Wild ARMS I, Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy Tactics, Trinity Universe, the Disgaea Series, the Legend of Legaia series, and a bunch of other RPG titles.

Though I also do like Soul Calibur, BlazBlue, and Samurai Showdown.
Old Posted 08-14-2010, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
I enjoy any kind of RPG game. Favorite series would be the Disgaea series, MegaTen series, Pokemon series, Star Ocean series, Kingdom Hearts series, and the Final Fantasy series. But I also enjoy the single titles like The World Ends With You and Dragon Age: Origins.
Old Posted 08-16-2010, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote