Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Its a Trap!
Default Magestic Healer -M- (Mint and Uke)   #1  
This RP is Mature.

May contain cursing and sexual situations.

This is a private Role play between Uke and Mint.

Please do not post in this thread. Thank you!
I'm a boy.

Uke is Taiki's favorite uke. <3

Art by Taiki.
Last edited by Uke; 02-22-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
The Game was a hit sensation all over the world, with different versions in different languages. It had been translated more times then the bible - any language imaginable had a copy of The Game, with options for several more... including Na'vi, Elvish, and even Pig Latin.

It was top rate in online gaming experience. No other game allowed its players to actually smell the fresh air or feel the weight of their weapons, if the so choose. And to top that off, it was a free game, so players could spend their money or choose not to and just enjoy it.

Linking in was easy and painless and once hooked up to The Game Station, or 'TGS', your DNA was read and you were logged in to your character automatically, making it easy to access The Game from any place with a TGS.

It had been out for almost a year and was in version 2.5 when he first logged in. He'd gotten a TGS for his birthday from a friend of a family member and had decided to finally give it a shot.

After customizing his character, 'Arashi' stepped out into the beginnings field and winced at the bright lights, surprised at how realistic everything was. He could feel a slight breeze spilling over the grass and could smell the sea nearby... just across the fields he could see a town along the water and could hear music coming from it.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Last edited by Uke; 02-22-2011 at 06:04 AM.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Default   #3  
There was even a gentle murmur of shop NPC's and players roaming around and the area itself was a rolling, uneven grass field with a coastal cliff to the east, that overlooked a beach far below with a gaping cave-mouth set in the high-rising cliff face. The town looked big and somewhat industrialized with a great marble fountain in the center right in front of a chiming clocktower. The chimes of the bells rang out and actually made his skin tingle and his bones rattle a bit as it drowned out the sounds of the crowd.

"Hey, keep it moving!" Came a sharp voice and he remembered that he was still standing in the middle of the portal platform- called a Beacon in-game -and several players just logging in were stuck in a line behind him.

God they looked and sounded so real that it was amazing.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
"Sorry!" He squeaked, stumbling forward and almost tripping over his feet.

The tutorial had been long and he'd skipped most of it, so moving around was still unfamiliar to him. It was like walking, but at the same time he could still feel his out of game body and trying not to move that was something he needed to get used to.

There was an NPC standing off a few feet to the East - he could tell by the large exclamation point above it's head - and several nervous newbies gathered around her. She was handing out papers to everyone and gave him one without question when he came up.

"What is this?" He asked, quietly, before he remembered that she was a program.

To his surprise, however, she smiled and told him, "This is a quest. You can do these to earn experience, items, and often times equipment!"

"Ohh... um... thank you," He squeaked as he stepped away to make room and read the paper.

It was some long letter about how something called 'Quin-Quin's were bothering people in town and asking that he kill six of them, along with a row of six boxes.

Looking around, he spotted a group of newbies and followed them as they climbed over a hill and came upon a small patch of what looked like brown miniature pigs with adorably cute faces.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 05:56 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Default   #5  
"Everyone stay together!" Someone instructed. "Try not to block up old players as they come and go and no bickering!"

His eyes wandered about at all the detail that went into everything. The players had dungs and tarnish on their armor and weapons, the buildings had cracks and peeling paint. he could feel the grass brushing his ankles softly and the warmth of the sun on his cheeks as well as the chill of the ocean air- thick with salt. A few insects of an odd variety- resembling two dragonflies that were linked together in the middle -buzzed by and he actually ducked aside to avoid them coming at him. The person behind him laughed and shook his head.

As he observed more of his surroundings, he spotted a tall, lean figure in jade-green armor with matching hair and bat-like wings talking with a few other armored figures. This persons name was JadeEmperor and was highlighted in gold- marking him as a systems administrator there. A few of the newbies were already going about the start quest as the fliers had instructed.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Nearby, he spotted a group of obviously high level players relaxing and watching all of the new players in amusement. Some of them had weapons that were glowing and clothing that he could remember seeing in the pay-shop when he was logging in.

Shuffling up to one of the pig creatures, he frowned. It stared up at him with a pair of innocent brown eyes and he tried to remind himself that it was just a game... that causing this creature's death was in no way going against his religious beliefs.

Nervously, Arashi lifted his hand up and rested it on the band on his upper arm - his weapon, though not much of one since the class he had chosen was a healer. He felt it go warm as he willed the weak attack skill he had learned in the tutorial, before shooting it at the small pig.

The pig twitched, before it's brown eyes flashed red and it lunged at him.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:18 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Default   #7  
"Down!" Arashi was tackled down by someone as the creature jumped over their head.

It grunted and shook it's body- what looked like fur now lifting up and revealing to be barbed quills and as it opened it's mouth to let out a guttural growl, Arashi said tusks and jagged teeth.

"You gotta be quicker on your feet!" The person over the top of him scolded. "You know, if you heal someone in combat, you can still get some experience just by participating in the fight, right?"
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
"I... I do?" Arashi asked in confusion, staring up at the person above him. His cheeks were a little bit pink. "I thought... I mean... I don't know anyone yet..."
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:24 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Default   #9  
"It doesn't matter, you need to level with someone fast!" The person- a warrior type from what he could tell from the armor and katana snapped before getting back up and starting to circle their target. "Let's see...I think Rend would help...up my critical and take this guy down in one shot."

He lifted his sword and twirled it over his head- making hit glow fire-red. Arashi could see that they'd caught the attention of the veteran players who were intrigued by someone with some gaming experience playing.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
"But I... I mean..." Arashi breathed before he gasped as the thing lunged at the guy. "Watch out!"

He reacted without even thinking - throwing up a shield and sending the pig-creature stumbling back, stunned.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:30 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Default   #11  
"Now!" The other player declared as he ran forward and swiped at the pig-thing, his damage score flashing in bold characters over the creatures injured body.

CRIT+ 120PTS!

The creature swayed a bit before stumbling over with a final grunt and evaporating like boiled water into the air. Suddenly a small circle appeared around both Arashi and the other player and another number was displayed over their heads.

+7EXP

Arashi actually felt a tingle run over his skin and suddenly felt a little stronger. The other player turned and looked at him with a smirk.

"You know, maybe you can branch off from Support Healer and into Hexmaster of something." He told Arashi. "You can stun and weaken enemies for you party to attack. Then again, you're more likely to be a Boost type and just pump everyone in your group up."
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
"That's quite an assumption to make of someone you just met," One of the higher-level characters commented - a feminine boy with his hair up in powder white twin tails. "Why not let the kid decide for himself?"
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:39 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Default   #13  
"This kid doesn't even know how to play." The warrior replied before looking at Arashi. "Did you even go through the tutorial?"

"You can't get on someone in the TLDR mindset." Another of the higher-level players chuckled- this one was dressed in black with whit trim and a kabuki mask with bladed gauntlets.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
"I did," Arashi said, his cheeks a little pink.

"He's probably never touched a computer before in his life," A girl with blonde curls and a school-girl uniform on snorted. "So don't be so hard on him... instead of bitching at him, offer to party him, since your build needs a buffer to actually do shit."
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:47 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Default   #15  
"Hey, I'm speed oriented fighter." The warrior scowled. "So I need skills to pump up the damage when I get first-strike, big deal."

"You do need a healer though and he blocked for you to boot." The assassin type player replied. "Take him along to the first dungeon and see how it all works out...anyone seen Cy? Isn't he normally scoping for competition?"
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
"Oh, I've seen him around," The white-haired warrior snorted, before giving the healer a bright smile. "Welcome to The Game, kiddo. If you need any help, just send me an instant message."

"...I don't know how," The boy admitted, before he jumped as a message appeared before him - one only he could see. "Woah!"

"You'll get the hang of it!" The girl with the bow assured. "And if you get high enough you can join our guild."
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 02-22-2011, 06:53 AM Reply With Quote