Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #33  
He nodded, "I'm sure. Just being around such healthy vampires is enough...ah, not that I'm stealing you're energy, but it does help me heal just by being present." He glanced over to Jaelynn, "Well?"

Jaelynn's brow furrowed, "Well, I do sense a spirit in here, but there's no guarantee that this'll hold. Serus was extremely lucky hers even took hold...most likely because she did it instantly, not a year afterwards. I must admit Mystic, your handy work is rather solid and unique...I se-" Suddenly she flew back, sliding on the floor until she hit the wall. She winced, rubbing her head, "As I was saying, I already sense a touch of vampire to him..what'd you do?"

He shrugged, "Just a neat little trick~ I over heard Hayden mention he was a Pure...I needed her blood to help the fusion. He's still human and will have to be turned, but he'll be just a tad different than most Strigois. Nothing extreme or noticeable." After a moment, he stood, looking to Hayden, "If this works that is. There's no guarantee that any of this will work. I could have failed entirely and now we just have a spiritless body on a form of Ethereal life support. Who knows." He shrugged.

Hayden frowned at his words, swinging her feet to the floor, "Is there anything else that can be done..to help ensure this works?" She frowned deeper as Mystic shook his head. "Oh I see...how long until we find out?"

Mystic shrugged again, "No idea...could be a few minutes, to a few years to never. It's a very risky thing, spirit attachments. I'm even lucky to have survived doing this on my own. It usually requires a full circle of demons..."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
The door suddenly opened, and Felix was holding a tray of blood bottles. "I though you guys could use this." He said walking into the room. "Don't worry it is a fresh shipment, they just got it in as I arrived." He said handing the bottles around, except for Mystic. Felix held his finger up to Seth, telling him not to say a word.

Seth grabbed the bottle, he was ready to say something but Felix cut him off. "You aren't my butler anymore Felix." Seth thought to himself.
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
Serus handed her bottle to Hayden, "You need it more than I do, dear." She smiled, going over to the body and transferring it to the bed. Even if it didn't work, no sense in leaving it there. Right?

Hayden took the other bottle from Serus, setting it on the night stand as she quickly drank the first one. She grabbed the second one, just staring at it, "I'm sorry Mystic...for making you do this..."

Mystic smiled a bit, giving Hayden a wink, "Oh don't be honey~ I'll do anything for a pretty lady like yourself~" Just as he was about to say something more, his eyes fell upon Felix. He instantly brightened up, his eyes glowing intensely, "Oh~ You're still around?~ And as sexy as ever~" He purred a bit giving Felix a rather seductive wink. "I thought I would never see your handsome face again~"

Jaelynn's eye twitched, "I've got some things to work out among the clan.." And with that, she left the room silently.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
"Ok please don't, this time I am involved with someone. And she is a witch." Felix said slightly glaring at Mystic. "You guy's have fun with... This..." He said waving his hand around the room. "I have a meeting with the coven leaders." Felix said disappearing.

Seth sighed as he sat down next to Mystic, "It took eight years for Serus, and then we had to break the block in her mind. She didn't even know who she actually was." He said setting the bottle on the table. He pinched his nose, and started to hum the Jeopardy theme. "Damn kids and the TV." Seth said noticing he was humming.
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
Serus chuckled, "I'm going to go check on the girls and maybe take them out for awhile. It's been awhile since we went on a shopping spree~" She nearly skipped from the room, humming a cheerful tune.

Hayden's brow furrowed as Seth stated how long it took Serus, "E-eight years? But..I.." She sighed, slumping forward and flopping onto the bed, holding the closed bottle of blood close. She curled up on the bed, her back to the body behind her, "I assume it would be bad to force him awake, if possible."

Mystic frowned, "No..no way...T-that's not fair! I..I never had a chance..." His expression became flat as Felix disappeared. He looked over to Seth, "Please tell me he's lying..please?" He sighed, knowing Seth would say Felix isn't. His eyes quickly went to Hayden as she spoke, "My dear, I'm sorry, I've done everything I could to ensure this works." He stood, walking over to her and sitting on the edge of the bed. He bent forward slightly, moving some hair from Hayden's face and placed a light kiss on her cheek, "The signals I am receiving from him are good...but I'm still unsure. Please don't be sad...it's mainly up to Solomon now. I'm sure he'll pull through. Alright?" He smiled tenderly before standing, "I hate to ditch you guys, but I have a feeling that someone wants to talk to me..stupid bitch.." He muttered a few curses then disappeared.

Hayden smiled slightly as Mystic came over and spoke. When he was gone, the frown came back as she looked to Seth, "Y-you can read auras..can't you? I can sense it in you...what do you see?" She rolled over, facing the body. She brushed some hair from his face, "And don't lie and say something is there if there isn't..." She had a feeling that Seth was that kind of person...
Rawr~~
Last edited by Evil Tink; 05-19-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Seth wanted to answer Mystic, but he already knew the answer. "Make sure Annemarie doesn't buy slutty clothes, I don't want her looking like one." He said with a slight frown. He stood up and walked over to Hayden, he placed his hand on her shoulder. "This will feel odd." He said closing his eyes. He forced his power to Hayden and made her eyes adjust to see if there was a aura surrounding the body. He forced her eyes to focus in more, "There you see that? That bit of black." He said focusing on the blackness of the aura. "That is his aura, I have read him before. He is in there, it is weak, but he will pull through. He is very strong." He said pulling his power from Hayden. He felt weak in the knees as he opened his eyes. He quickly pushed away his weakness, and opened the drawer on the night stand. He grabbed out a little box, "He is going to want this back." He said handing the box to Hayden. "It is the ring Holden gave him." Seth said feeling weak again.
Last edited by Bovice; 05-26-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
Hayden looked over the body, an almost invisible smile at her face. She sat up and faced Seth as he came back, "Did he tell you to keep it? He would not have parted with it so easily, not even in..death.." She gingerly took the box and opened it. She stared at the ring for awhile, "It's..rather amazing." She lifted it from the box and placed it on a finger that was a good width to hold it steadily. She smiled a bit, if only he had black hair...

Days turned to weeks; weeks to months; months to almost two years before any sign of anything occurring with the body. Hayden was outside in the garden with Anne, picking the various vegetables and placing them in the basket; they were making beef stew tonight. She smiled, looking over to Anne, about to say something when suddenly, she dropped the basket holding the carrots and green beans. Her eyes went wide, her body trembling a bit. "S-s.."

She ran up to the house; Serus never gave her much blood to store up her power finding that it greatly reduced her blood craze issues to be close to 'human normal'. She burst into the house, yelling for Serus and/or Seth as she bolted up the stairs and into the room where the body had been resting. She stood in the door way for a moment before her knees fell from beneath her.

The blonde haired man, who was currently standing by the full length mirror frowned at his reflection, "Well..this completely sucks.." He grabbed a lock of his hair, leaning forward and looking at it closely in the mirror. His frowned deepened as he put a finger to his eyes, pulling slightly on the bottom half of his skin, "She couldn't have found me someone with black hair?"

Hearing something hit the floor, he turned, his green eyes wide, "H-Hay..den..?" His mouth hung wide open as he stared at her. "H-how can this be? You.." He made no move to go over to her, not really believing it was true. His heart began to race and his breathing became rapid and jagged. His own knees collapsed beneath him as his mind raced for answers. "You were dead...I felt you die..." He quickly calmed himself, hearing footsteps approaching.

Serus fell back as Aria's foot connected with her chest; sending her into the wall. She held up her hands, "A-Aria wait! I..I need to go!" She skittered past her daughter and up the stairs. She came to the room just as the man fell to the floor, "S-Solo..mon? Solomon..I..I'm..." She looked away as her expression became sad. She quickly put on a smile, helping Hayden to her feet as she heard Seth coming down the hall, "H-How do you feel?"
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Seth ran down the hall quickly, he reached the door and maneuvered past Serus and Hayden, to get to Solomon. "Let me help you up Solomon." He said helping Solomon to his feet.

Suddenly a brown hared woman appeared in front of Seth. "Daddy, you said you'd help me with my elements." She said with a pout.

"Damn it Annemarie, can't you see I'm busy here?" He asked as he moved Solomon to the couch. "When I am done helping them I will help you ok?" He asked sitting Solomon down on the couch. "Don't even think that way, now goodbye and I love you hunbun." He said making Annemarie disappear. "Sorry about that Solomon, are you ok?" Seth asked concerned.

"But da..." Annemarie started to say but was cut off as she found herself in her room in Wisconsin.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
He swatted Seth away as he was set on the couch, "I'm okay..really..just..amazed. How could she have survived? I sensed no life in her at all..." He leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes as he placed his arm over his head, "And this..being here...I hate it...I made it specifically clear to Serus that I..." He trailed off, moving his arm to look at Hayden. It wasn't likely she knew that Serus killed him upon request. He sighed, "I don't understand it..even Serus and Jaelynn combined couldn't pull th--"

"That my boy, is my handiwork~" Mystic appeared, his hands on his hips and a huge grin upon his face. "I had almost given up hope, but alas! You're alive~ My my, you're even cuter when you're conscious~ I can't imagine how incredible you were in your old body..some of Hayden's memories..mmph!' He trailed off, his mind slipping into Not-So-PG-13-Land again. He coughed, bringing himself back, "And before you ask, I'm a demon, and you're welcome."

Hayden moved away from Serus, able to stand on her own now, "I..I don't really know myself So-"

Solomon narrowed his eyes at Mystic, "Why did you bring me back? I don't..don't want to be here if.." He sighed, looking away from them as his thoughts drifted to Holden. His body shook a bit; his first thought very vivid images of him jabbing the knife into Holden's heart. He glared at Serus, fighting back his emotions, he thought he made that very clear to her.

Serus held up her hands, "I'm sorry! It wasn't my idea." She pointed to Seth, "It was his idea because he wanted to make Hayden feel better. B-but don't be mad at him, please. I should've stopped them, per your wishes."

Hayden looked at Serus confused, "W-what do you mean? S-Solo? What does she mean?"

Serus held up her hand, silencing Solomon. She gently, yet firmly, grabbed Hayden by the shoulders, "You have to understand, I did not want to do this but he made me promise. A year or so after everything had happened, he ordered me to kill him; to put him out of his misery. H-Hayden listen! Please!" She shook the girl slightly, staring her dead in the eyes, "I really did not want to do it; I made him wait and think for weeks...I..never wanted to do it. A-and..I'm so sorry that I couldn't tell you the truth two years ago..but you have to try and understand where I'm coming from here."

Hayden felt weak at the knees again as Serus told her what really happened. While she was furious with Serus, she understood why. She know how much Solomon loved Holden and that he could not live without him. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, "I..I understand.."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Seth sat down on the bed as everything unfolded, his mind went to other places mainly Holden. "No Seth don't even think about it." He whispered to himself. "No Seth no." He thought to himself. He body was rocking back and forth, he couldn't say it. "We could bring Holden back." He said as he quickly covered his mouth. "Damn it!" He said with his hand still over his mouth. He looked down at the floor, disappointed in himself. Seth wanted to say something but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Before Solomon could react, Serus swatted Seth with telekinesis, "Seth! Did you not see what happened to Mystic when with Solomon?"

Solomon pinched the bridge of his nose, "No..we can't...things are already messed up..as they are.." Even though he desperately wanted Holden back. He wanted nothing more than to hold him in his arms, kiss his lips[among other places], and many other things but he knew it wasn't possible. He knew of Serus's account of attachment, and both of them were lucky it had worked at all...yet alone, that they managed to survive. He looked away, bringing his hand up to wipe the tears that were building up.

Mystic frowned, "Oh, don't be sad Solomon~" He sat down on the couch next to him, putting his arm around him, "Look, tell ya what, I will bring Holden back for you...because I can't stand seeing you or your pretty sister so sad. It's just heart breaking," He smiled a bit, "Come on, don't give me that look. I can do it, just like I did for you. He might even regain consciousness right away, or..not..it varies."

Solomon frowned, jumping a bit as Mystic sat next to him, "You're..very strange..and I couldn't possibly allow you to do that. Without his sister, Holden might not be stable, and I don't want her back; as there's really no logical way to explain to her what happened without her knowing about us. And.." He sighed, running his hand through his hair, "I don't even want to be here right now...I..."

Hayden came over, slapping Solomon across the cheek, "Solomon! You're going to just..throw away everything I just did for you!? I can't believe that you would rather be dead all because of one little boy! I understand that you love him, but he's just one person. You loved your wife, but you moved on...you can move on from this too..I know it'll be hard..." She sat on the arm of the chair, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and letting her head rest against his, "..but I know you can do it Solomon. O-or..let Mystic bring him back..Holden would be more than thrilled to be with you again...he would understand why Amanda can't come back.."

Solomon rubbed his cheek after she hit him and before he could speak, she was ranting on. He sighed, looking away as she held him. She was right, after all...but...who knew how long it would take for either of the events to happen...

Suddenly, Mystic stood, clearing his throat as he pointed to the floor, the complex circle reappearing, "If you're aiming to do this..I'm all set....just go find me a body."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
Suddenly a ghostly figure appeared in the room and the room got colder, no one could see it. But this figure knew that this Mystic could sense it. The figure floated over to Mystic and whispered something incoherent into Mystic's ear.

Seth noticed the chill in the air but said nothing.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Solomon shook his head, "I said no! He can't come back and I shouldn't even be here myself!" He stood from the couch, pushing Hayden away, "Now one of you best kill me or I-" He shuddered a bit, feeling the chill. He was about to walk off when Mystic spoke.

Mystic looked over, puzzled, "Strange..that's never happened before..rather interesting~ Ah, I shall wait until you come to your senses Solomon~ I know you want him~" He grinned deviously, leaning back on the couch as he crossed his legs at the knee. He patted the couch, looking at..well..no one really he spoke in a tone of voice that only the Spirit would be able to hear; he didn't want to announce it right this second, "Come, sit. I can keep you here without you getting hurt. I have a feeling we know who you are~" He jumped a bit as he heard a commotion to the left and saw Solomon and Hayden on the floor. "Well~ I had..wait..Hayden!"

Hayden grinned as Solomon said someone should kill him, "I see I was wrong in my selfish act..I'm sorry Solomon. At least, I can get a good meal out of it~" She lunged forward, biting down hard on his neck. She knocked him to the ground, quickly drinking his blood. She held him down with her hands as he struggled, "I knew you didn't really want to die Solomon, but you made up your mind." Soon, Solomon stopped moving and his heart stopped.

Hayden sat up, licking the blood from her lips, "Well then...moving along." She moved her eyes up and down, counting in her head; she doubted either of them would notice. Suddenly, she pulled a knife from a sheath on her leg, dragging it across her palm, "Trust me Mystic, I know what I'm doing. Solomon didn't say how dead he wanted to be, and I know that once he's turned and had a good meal, he'll be thinking clearly..he'll want you to bring Holden back.." She shoved her palm on his mouth, forcing him to drink.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
The figure was ready to sit down when it saw Hayden and Solomon on the floor. The figure looked to Mystic and then back to Hayden and Solomon, the figure used its weak TK to push the lamps off of the night stands. "I want to talk to them now..." The figure said to Mystic, noticing that Solomon would now be a vampire. The room dropped to a very cold level as the figure got angry.

Seth jumped as the lamps flew off of the night stands, "How...?" He asked as he noticed the room getting colder.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Mystic waved it off, "Don't worry about it Seth, we just have an angry guest~" He grabbed onto the air; to them at least, but in reality, the spirit, and forced him to sit down, "Now, you can't go wrecking someone else's house, that's just rude. And you should know she could never really harm him. Just relax, would you Holden?" He gave a sly look to Hayden and Seth, knowing Solomon could not hear at the moment.

Solomon awoke to something warm flowing down his throat. It didn't take him long to know it was blood. Dammit Hayden! He couldn't stop her though, of course. He knew that this was going to happen at some point..might as well get it over with. Then he felt another familiar sensation, pain. His eyes shot open as he curled up in a tight ball, his body felt like it was on fire.

Hayden stood up, licking the dagger clean, looking to Mystic with red eyes, "I suppose it saves us the trouble of finding him..now all Solo needs to do is find a man he can stand to look at for eternity." She sighed, her eyes fading to blue, "How did he get here?" She then went down to Solomon, trying to ease the process for him.

Mystic turned to face where the spirit sat, "Yes, do tell me how you managed to get here in this Plane, it's very difficult you know."
Rawr~~
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 02:04 AM Reply With Quote  
The Vampire Lord
If the figure had a face it would be frowning right now. "I don't know, something told me to go through a portal that appeared. And I ended up here." The figure said. "It was very painful, I don't want to go back..." The figure said starting to flicker. "No! Please... Don't... Make... Me go... Bac..." The figure said as it disappeared.
Old Posted 05-18-2011, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote