Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #17  
He chuckled at the thought of an energy drink and Canada. “ah our Northern Neighbors, no offense but you don't look like a lumber jack or a mountie. No I haven't been but it sounds... woodzy” He didn't have to heart to say that it sounded like a breeding ground for supernatural things like were wolves, warlocks. “Its a quiet little club downtown, during the day they try to limit the amount of liquor they sell because the kids are just out of school. Also its not red bull, trust me Red bull taste much worse.” In his few experiences with energy drinks made him to jittery, at least the sugar could drain out of his system. “Well do you want to come or not, Kent?”
Old Posted 07-22-2011, 03:05 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
"Ah but you see you're thinking out where there is more industrial work. I'm from a smaller city in the Atlantic side. Lots of woods but also quite a few people too. Hardly anyone is what that description is. It's more of a racial slur like calling you all Hicks and red-necks. Not to sound offensive either, just an assumption I guess?" Kent chuckled, not meaning any offence either, just meaning to set him straight. "Oh. I may know the place then. My family owns a pub around there." He wondered what the drink was then because he had tried some of the better energy drinks out before. He's had Monster (no pun intended ;3), Rockstar coffee flavoured ones and a handful of others. "what is that thing then...and Yes I know red bull is disgusting. I prefer the tasty ones or coffee flavoured ones." He thought for a moment at what he had to do before then. "yeah I guess but I can't stay out late since I have planning to do and a little family get-together to go to as well at our pub."
Yaoi Hangout Yaoi Rp Search
Click Something!

Last edited by Uzekins; 07-22-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old Posted 07-22-2011, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
“Guilty” Alex threw his hands up in an 'I surrender gesture.' He felt bad that he had stereotyped the man based on the simple fact that he was from Canada. It did seem odd that they owned a pub in America instead of Canada, but the American dream. “As for the drink, its just a soda that dangerously close to an energy.” Alex tossed the empty can into the recycle bin and made his way towards the door. “I'll meet you at the front.” With that Alex left, walking through the empty halls till he reached his class room. He put his papers on his desk and grabbed his jacket. The fabric easily slipped on to his arm, hugging him in black fabric. Alex walked out of the building to his car. It was a nice little BMW, that he had been able to afford used on his teachers salary and help from his parents.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent had been waiting in the shade under one of the many trees surrounding the school, sipping from his thermos before the other had shown up. He quickly put it away in case the other would want a sample of the contents. He follows suite, shocked when he finds out that he drives that kind of car. "it's gorgeous, I don't have a car. So I generally walk everywhere I want to go. That being said, that's why I'm only a few minutes walk away from here." Kent admitted, not giving his actual location. He didn't want to do that since he didn't really know the other man or what he might or might not be hiding.

He watched the streets as they passed by, looking around and seeing the different pubs he recognized. None of those were his family's but, that also made it seem like he was being taken to that one. There were only two or so more pubs that he knew of. One was theirs.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  
He felt a little pride when the man said he liked his car. Alex let most of the car ride pass in silence. Part of him was thinking about how nice it would have been to live with in walking distance of the school. It would have saved him so much money. The car soon left the suburbia around the school driving deep with in the city. “And we are close to where I live.” Alex decided to say breaking the silence between the two men. “If you don't mind walking I'm just going to park in the lot near my apartment.”

The place where Alex parked was about a block away from his home, and a few blocks away from the pub. It was a quick brisk walk for both of the men, as he lead them to a slight hole in the wall missed by. The door let out a little jingle signaling to the staff new customers had arrive. The low lit lighting was perfect for Alex's tired eyes. A perky little pale girl with dangerously dark eyes smiled at them as she grabbed two menus and gestured towards the nearly empty seating area.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent shook his head. "Not unless it's 30 minutes or more away. 5 or so is okay though since it'd be a shorter distance." He hadn't minded the walking as it was a quick 7 minutes at most. He recognized the place, trying to not distract his young cousin from ruining any moments. He alerted the rest of them with his thought processes, telling them he was there but not in any way ready for a meeting. He knew the meeting would cease to start that early anyway. The sun was very much still up and half of the family would arrive after sunset. He had a hunch this was where they would end up. He looked around, noticing some of the human regulars were at the bar end. Typical in his opinion. He didn't have to say or order anything as his usual Pepsi was just provided. "Thanks Lexxi" He smiled, waving his cousin off.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  
Alex raised an eyebrow, so he had chosen the right pub apparently, as Alex made his way to a booth. He gave Kent a small wolfish smile. “You've got some pretty good genes in your family my Canadian friend.” His eyes followed, Lexxi as she moved across the room. She disappeared some place where Alex's eyes were not allowed to follow. He mostly knew what he wanted to eat but since he was now at the pub with some one who most likely ate here all the time Alex wanted to know his opinion. He didn't bother to look at the menu instead asked Lexxi when she came around again asking if they wanted drinks.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent gave his order, knowing they'd cook anything for him even if it was not on the menu. "You know what I like." He winked to Lexxi, knowing she'd go and get a medium rare steak ready for him with a side of veggies. He'd eat the stuff though she usually added a certain seasoning to the top for him. One which nobody of the human variety ever got to have. "what are you thinking of having. I can recommend anything on the menu. Though since I'm family I get things that are not on the menu as well." He knew they marinated the steaks for him in a mix of dry and fresh blood just to add some healthiness for him and the rest of the family that could down the food.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #25  
. “Your no help you know that.” He said. Anything was always everything. For a moment Alex debated getting something healthy to eat. But after glancing over the menu a double cheese burger with onion rings sounded so much more yummy. “I'll have the double bloody bacon with cheese, onion rings and mellow yellow.” He folded up the menu and turned his attention back towards Kent. Alex made himself comfortable in the booth while he waited for his food. His eyes scanned the room noting the pool table in the middle of the room. “So what made you want to become a teacher? Instead of helping with the bar or something else?”
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent thought for a moment. He had been able to take the job seeing that he had a vast knowledge. He also could get away with going outside anytime at all. "Just always wanted to mould younger minds I guess. Though they seem to learn the best with movies. you?" He figured he'd ask to pass the time. He looked a bit unamused when he was checking Lexxi out. He was a bit of the jealous type as most humans did fall for his cousin more than him. Though he didn't understand why. She was only a half-blood.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  
Alex shook his head. “I'm always afraid my students are going to turn into zombies watching movies.” He had been a history teacher for a while now and always praised the idea of free thinking forcing his students to dig till the found the truth instead of accepting the history that was written by the victor. “As for becoming a teacher...” He shrugged “I have to honestly say young minds have nothing to do with it. Its kinda the only place I could find where my vast historical knowledge was useful.” It was also the last place most of his enemies expected to find him. Alex noticed the face that Kent was making and turned to see Lexxi bouncing back over to their table with two glasses in her hands. She set Alex's drink down with a smile in which he felt he should return. “I take it the cousin is off limits or something?” Alex asked not that he was particularly interested in her but it was always amusing to find the families child that was too grown for there own good.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent nodded a bit. "ah so that's why. I just needed money in all honesty so why not go somewhere where you can slack off for extra cash. Though that's far from what I do." He clutched his bag, almost nuzzling his sketchbook from the outside. "yeah she kind of is. She's engaged. Though between you and me, she's more of a slut than anything and I warn everyone that she's not all she's cracked up to be." He said when she wasn't around, sending her and the family the lie as well so they could all laugh about it later. In reality she was in fact engaged, to someone of another clan than theirs. They were thinking of tying the bloodlines. "have fun with that burger by the way, the thing is huge."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #29  
Alex attempted to bite back a chuckle but then couldn't help himself. Kent reminded Alex so much of his students , especially with the way he impulsively grabbed his bag before changing his attention to some thing else. No wonder the students liked him. Alex couldn't help but realize that he felt the same. “Don't worry your cousin isn't getting extra tip from me. I can resist the power of hooters. Make sure you tell her I said congratulations though.”

Alex looked at his burger, Kent was right. “I should have just gotten what you got.” He eyed Kent's steak with a mild jealousy. “Cheers.” Alex bit into his food savoring the hearty meat since it was his first meal of the day.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent smiled, nodding as he would tell her after the meal was done. Or even the meeting time. He was finished his steak in a matter of minutes, eating the veggies last. He was glad a meal with some good stuff that he needed would actually fill him up. The only problem was it was hard to find dry blood just anywhere and had a gruelling process to get any. "good? By the looks of things." He waited for him to finish, feeling like he never even chewed the steak and just downed it in one gulp or something. He was glad when the other had said he wouldn't hit on her or give her a tip. She definitely didn't need any.
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #31  
He opened his mouth to respond but Kent had already finished his food. Shaking his head Alex grabbed his napkin “You've got...” instead of making a gesture, he reached out gently touching the side of Kent's face dragging the cloth across a drip of red liquid that clung near a pair of perfect lips. Alex relaxed back into his seat stuffed from his food. “Its good but I better save the rest for later, bachelors life means no one at home to cook for you.” When Lexxi returned to the table Alex asked for a Styrofoam container.
Last edited by Poggio; 07-26-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Kent nearly blushed as the other wiped his face. He was a little glad when Lexxi came around so it'd be less awkward. "I know what you mean..though at least with family around you generally don't starve to death or anything. Plus I like to say I get a discount as well." He didn't mean to brag but couldn't help it a little, feeling a little jealous of the car. The only expensive things he had to show for was a vast variety of swords and weaponry. They were mostly for show. "so how was it? Filling I'm guessing."
Click Something!

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote