Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default   #49  
Ghost was all but clinging to him. Curiosity and a wish to help whomever might be left almost overpowered her fear of what might happen if they did return. She looked up at the boy, concern in her eyes, "I...should we just leave?" She was obviously torn on what to do. Part of her screamed that she should try to help who ever may still be alive, but another part knew that if she did then she would likely suffer the same fate as the others had.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 10-11-2010, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
((sorry I thought I replied to this long time ago xD; But oy terrible! Sorry I am not giving you much to respond to D:))

She wanted to go back he could see it on her face. "Do you want to go back? I'll follow you."
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #51  
She jumped at the sound of his voice and nodded. "At least to see if there is anyone that we can help. We have to be careful though, we can't let them see us." The girl released her hold on him carefully and watched to ensure that he was going to keep his feet before she moved quietly back towards the scene of the attack. Ghost could only hope that what she saw was not terrible.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 10-18-2010, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
"Okay" he said following after her. His legs thankfully not giving out once. Getting their quietly though was hard o his nerves. He heard every sound he made amplified by fear. There was a faint smell of blood in the air when they got closer to where the caravans were. Suede could also sense the presence of people there but had no way of telling where they were other than just where they were.

He didn't how adept Ghost was at using this magic sensing so waved her over to take a cautious route. They didn't get far along that path when he could see the caravans and the people. No bandits...but the people there were sad. Should they come out? What it a trap? Would they hate him and Ghost because they fought back? Questions reeled through his mind and once again Suede was looking at Ghost. Whether she really wanted or not he kept looking to her for direction.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 10-18-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #53  
Ghost ducked carefully behind a tree and peeked carefully around before anyone had a chance to see them. She chewed on her lip as she pulled back behind it and pushed her back against the rough bark. Her eye met his and she shrugged.

The people were in a lot of pain, and they had run. Where had the bandits gone though? Where they searching for them. She pulled Suede close to her and whispered quietly, "It is difficult to tell what we should do. The bandits, I doubt, would have just left them if they were not looking for something. Or unless they were killed. I'm not really willing to take to many chances."

With one last, worried look towards the people she slipped away. Her face was intent. They would have to find their own way in the world, there was nothing else for it. Hopefully she was making the right decision.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 10-18-2010, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
((I'm not sure where to go with this right now. Though I'm sure I had a plan before xD; ))

Suede followed behind her. They didn't know the territory and staying away from the road was a solid idea...at least it seemed so to him. But it is easy to get lost in the forest so best they stick somewhere in the vicinity of the road right? It would take them somewhere near their target destination at least. A city couldn't possibly just hide from view if they were nearby.

"So...how'd you learn your magic?" he asked trying to intiate a conversation.
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #55  
((Haha, that's alright. We can figure something out!))

She brushed pale stranged of soft looking hair behind one of her equally pale ears. She was not certain what they should do, but what she did know is that she did not want to be caught by those bandits again.

When he spoke up, she nearly jumped out of her skin. She had been so long in her own train of thought that she had nearly forgotten he was still with her. Her icy eyes met his for a moment before she spoke herself, "I always had an ability. I suppose it was passed from one of my parents." She shrugged, "I learned how to really use it, though, when I found someone that was willing to teach me how to control it a little better. He was only able to teach me so much before he was caught."

Ghost looked down, falling silent for a while. Her teacher had protected her until the end, and she felt guilty about it. "What about you, Suede?"
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 11-30-2010, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote