Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #33  

"S-so... touch me." He muttered, shifting a little as he crawled into Uri's lap. "You don't like how women look, so that must mean you like men... So... so touch me..." He shivered a little, a little scared to be touched by a man. Well... more then a little really. He was just so used to doing it in the morning that he found himself wanting to be touched. Looking down he couldn't keep the blush off of his cheeks. "O-or... I... I could..." Slowly climbing into his lap he looked back up him.

"Or I could... dance for you..." He muttered softly, looking at the clothing he'd been wearing at the strip club. He knew he was good at taking them off at least.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
I love my friends. You support me so.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
|Hono Masao @ deviantart.com|
Divi's Colouring Book | The Promised Land |DeviantArt | PolyVore
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

A bright blush filled his cheeks as he looked down at the man that was sitting in his lap. He shook his head and placed a hand on the man's shoulders. "No, Miki..." he whispered, even though he was insanely curious when it came to things like these. He'd never had an opportunity to do anything like this with someone that he found attractive before, so... Why should he turn it down? He just wasn't sure about anything.

It was so obvious by the way he was acting that he didn't mean no... He meant yes, but he couldn't admit that to himself much less to this other person... But he figured it had been made so very obvious already.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 12-30-2010, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  

He wasn't that good at reading Uri yet. Since he didn't know the man. "N-no...?" Confused and surprised he pushed away from the other man. He... had never been turned down before. Blushing he scratched his head. "No..." He muttered softly, slowly standing from the bed, picking up his chemise and skirt. He took the shirt he had borrowed from Uri off, a mess of fine scars on his lower back as he tugged his chemise onto his body. "Am... Am I unattractive? Is that why you don't want... Or... no..." He started to chew his lip, dropping to the foot of the bed.

Maybe Uri just saved him because he was nice... That had to be it. He wasn't a pervert. He...was mad at himself. "Fo-forget I said anything! Can... Can we.. Can... Uhm... can we do something? Or... will you let me go home..." He muttered, not looking at the other man. Why had the other shot him down? He'd offered his body to him... He'd never had someone say no to him offering himself like that.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
"You're a guy who's got a slight medical condition that needs some surgical correction"
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

This made things even worse. He shook his head as he leaned forward with his hand slightly extended towards this man. He bit his lip and lowered his gaze, wondering if he should even say anything at all... Or if he should just take the man home. He closed his eyes for a moment and tried to think about what was best... This man said he was used to fooling around in the mornings and Uri had never fooled around before at all... So this was quite the predicament...

Looking back up at the man, he couldn't help but feel bad that Miki wouldn't even look at him. "Of course you're not unattractive. You're extremely attractive, Miki... I just... I don't know..." he said, his hand shaking lightly as he put it back down. He scratched the back of his neck as he continued to look at this man. He was just nervous... Extremely nervous.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-31-2010, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  

Smiling a little he looked at Uri slowly, eyes down cast. "Its alright. You don't have to explain." He patted the man's hand and scooted close to him. "Here... I'll show you a kiss okay?" He said softly, grabbing Uri's face lightly. He shifted up and pressed his parted lips to the other man's briefly. Lowering himself he smiled and said softly, "Light kiss..." His eyes stayed down, wondering if the other would ever take charge.

He knew he wanted to play around, but Uri made it clear he didn't. A kind smile played on his lips and his legs crossed. "If you want we can watch television or something, if you have that... Or go outside." He asked, not wanting the man to feel pressured by his perversions.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

This was rather strange to him... And it was also rather... Exciting. His eyes widened when he felt the lips against his... Especially when he realized he actually liked the closeness. His face burned an even brighter red when their lips parted. He looked straight down at his lap and entwined his fingers together, insanely embarrassed that he'd actually liked that... Whatever it was... He was also embarrassed that he didn't know a thing about these things.

Finally looking back up, he exhaled heavily and shifted himself just a little. He wanted to explore this factor of life some more, but... He wasn't sure if his nerves would allow that. He didn't know what to say right now either. He could only avert his eyes every now and then, his face staying a bright red.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-31-2010, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  

Seeing the blush he got an idea. "Lets go outside! And... and I'll show you things. Coooome oooon!" He said, jumping up as he spoke, bouncing a little. Tugging him up Miki went to door and peeked around. He wanted to test his theory. He was sure if he got the other to relax he could show him more and more. Why...why did he want that out of the other? Biting his lip he grabbed his skirt and drug it onto his body, short legs shifting as he looked at the stairs.

It was more that he was stir crazy. He was sure that his boss was looking for him too... The man had to be, after all Miki was his bread winner.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Nodding his head, Uri stood from the bed. He made his way over to his closet slowly and he found a shirt. He pulled it on and then removed the shorts. He pulled on some more appropriate shorts,instead of wearing his sleeping ones. They were softer and weren't much of an excuse for outside clothing. He didn't want to wear them anywhere but in here anyway, so he wasn't going to.

When he had the shorts on, he turned his attention back to the man he'd saved, wondering why he was so very... Excited to go outside. It was strange, but he was willing to comply with his simple request.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-31-2010, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  

Grabbing Uri's hand he hurried down the stairs, mostly anxious to see what it looked like outside. When he got to the door he looked at Uri, blushing slightly as he unlocked it and swung the door open. "Co-come..." He whispered, seeing that there was a fence and grass around the man's house. Dragging him out he dropped his hand before he skipped into the grass, twirling and pirouetting a little. He loved to dance, and to be outside.

Falling to the ground, panting softly he looked over at Uri, slowly sitting up he waved him over. "Come here." He said softly, watching him.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Looking around at the privacy his home was surrounded by, Uri inhaled the fresh air deeply. He then stepped down the two steps up to his door and looked over at the now sitting Miki. He smiled rather nervously when the man asked him to come over. He rubbed the palms of his hands over his thighs and then walked over to him, falling to the ground in front of him. He slowly looked up at this insanely attractive human before him, wondering just what was going through his mind.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-31-2010, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  

When Uri was in front of him Miki leaned forward and pressed a harder kiss to the man's lips, opening his own mouth only to push his tongue into the others'. When he felt the inside of his mouth he trembled, obviously enjoying that part. His eyes remained open as he kissed the other, watching his reactions to this. Would the other freak out, or... would he embrace it?

He was curious, to say the least. When he pulled away he smiled a little and wiped his lips. "Inside... that was a plain kiss. Just now... that was a french kiss. Do you like them?" He asked softly blushing.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

When he saw the man leaning forward, he was confused... But then he'd remembered what had happened inside. When he felt the lips against his own, he leaned into it and started to put his hands up to hold Miki closer to him, but then he didn't know what he was doing really, do he put his hands back down rather quickly and just tried his best to enjoy this... And enjoy it he did. The taste of this man was foreign and enjoyable... He liked it a little too much.

Even though it was such a short kiss, by the time the man pulled away he was already out of breath. He inhaled heavily and looked down at Miki, his face beginning to turn a deep shade once more... "Yes... I do..." he whispered, his face turning a few shades darker.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-31-2010, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  

Smiling a little he leaned to the side, kissing his cheek then licking his ear. "This... is foreplay..." He whispered softly, nibbling his ear a little, sitting in his savior's lap. Wrapping his arms around the man's neck he started to rub against his body a little. His hands stroked the man's neck lightly as he moved and kissed his ear a little more. He didn't realize he himself was getting off on this, he was just trying to show Uri.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

A small noise escaped his mouth as he felt the man's mouth on his ear. He then bit his lip, not liking that he was actually making a noise from this. He closed his eyes and inhaled sharply, his hands going to Miki's hips lightly. He was shaking a little, but he was more than willing to have this man in his lap touching him like this... Even though he was nervous and his face was feeling really hot right now.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  

Pulling back a little, Miki was panting softly. "I...I don't know what I'm doing..." He whispered, reaching down to pull the man's shirt up as he ground his hips a little into the other. Hands going under the man's shirt his fingers explored the many scars on his chest. It was fairly obvious that he was excited... since he was pressed to the man's chest like this. But he honestly didn't know what else to do, since... this was the furthest he'd been with a man.

Chu Chu
Loves my Blaine Bear.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

That peck on the cheek made Uri smile as well, but he hid it also. When they got to the door he closed it behind him, locking the door behind him. He was far too paranoid for that to not be done. He sighed softly as he lead the man to the couch. He sat him down gently and then sat in the chair right next to the couch, in case he would want to lie down or something. "Do you want to eat or anything? I can make you some food. Anything you want, pretty much," he said with a nod and a small smile.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 02:08 AM Reply With Quote