Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default Private Vampire roleplay anyone? (max 4) ONE SPOT OPEN! COME AND JOIN IF YOU DARE! :)   #1  
Since the Beginning of Mankind the Hushed whisper of creatures created from the dead still bodies of human flesh, That cipher the very essence of there once beloved race of humans. They walk only in the shadows of the moonlit night, Afraid and scared of the Sunlit morning that would surely bring their deaths.. Feasting upon the blood of the innocent, A long with the undying thirst of human blood these Creatures have unfathomable Strength and speed, Some say that these creatures over the years had perfected powers from their natural surroundings some with the power to fool with people’s minds causing them to fall prey to the bite of these cold merciless creatures, Others said to have the abilities to use elements to their advantage, These creatures were named Vampires ….

Plot.

In the beginning there were only three like us Siblings by blood and by Pride, The three original Vampires Created from the darkest pits of hell, They were known as the Triad. The names of them today are still unknown, At first the sibiling fought side by side for survival feeding of the Humans they once Stood along and marched with, Year went by the number of Vampires rapidly Increasing... After a while the ideals of the Three Triad began to clash Though it is unclear today who was on what side we do know this, Setobi Umbra of the Triad Wanted to hide in isolation for the rest of eternity leaving the innocent to walk the earth without knowledge of the Vampires exsistence..

Sinious Blood wanted to gather the army of Brethern together and Declare all out war against the humans and taking back the earth the once freely walked on... The Last of the Triad Glacial Luna wanted the Coexistance of Vampires and humans alike, A world were Being a Vampire was a choice to those who were on there death beds, To those who had given up on human life, For those who wanted change.. As you would imagine this caused great Conflict and War amoungst those who followed who they believed then.. After years of war the Sibilings were tired of the fighting and agreed to go there seperate ways and fufill there own ideals, It was on that day they created the Treaty of The Vampirics.. The Treaty was placed to enforce that noone of any clan was to Turn on another clan. After a while the once beloved Triad went missing leaving the treaty in place for those who followed them to abide by.. The treaty lasted for 2 thousand years....

Until on the day of july 3 2013 when a Memeber of the Moon Clan Slayed in cold blood A general of the Blood clan.. At first it seemed that no one noticed.. That was until the signs of the blood clan Slaughtering those of the Other clans declaring the both to be enmies, And the order to Kill any of the other clan memebers on sight was Declared. The blood clans Army was too massive for the 2 other Clans to handle.....It was then the Moon and shadow clan agreeing that there ideals were nobel and true came to an agreement of Alliance against the evil blood clan and with that the War of the Vampires once more Begun..

The Three clans

Glacial Luna, Was the Only female of the Triad Said to be able to use the moons light and reflect it off the earth to create doppelgangers, As well as the abilities to Manipulate Water/ice.. The Clan she created Is now known as The Moon Clan, The most Docile of the Three clans The Moon spend most of there time in the open during the night, They tend to be Happy , energetic, Caring and Stubborn. The moon clan tend to watch over the human race, in secret to help them survive just as Luna wanted. There powers Limited to that of the moon and what it controls the waters of the earth. When the moon is full those who withhold Luna's passed down power, Are at there full potential. This clan is responsible for the myth that Vampires using mind tricks like, hypnosis and other various abilities..

Setobi Umbra, Was The oldest of The Triad, He harnesses the abilities to read Other vampiric creatures moves and thoughts to those who glance into his Pitch black eyes, Setobi Also has the ability to bend shadows to his will in order to create weapons, That vary from Shuriken to Breaker swords. Setobi created what would become to be known as the Shadow Clan, Thought there ideas are Neutral, and They want nothing to do with the world.. The Shadow clan is known for supplying skilled Fighters that adapt to alot of situations, The Shadow Clan is the clan responsible for the Reputation of Vampires to be goth like, Due to the fact that the shadow clan are usually in dark or hid away places and where dark ominous clothing to blend in with the night, they are also Noble, And Despise those who Cannot fight with honor. These Vampires at there Strongest When the sky is at its darkest.. The Shadow clan is famous For Ocular abilities as well as Physic tendencies Like Telekinesis and Mind reading , They are also well known for bending shadows for various powers and skills. Like there master Setobi..

Sinious Blood, Was the Youngest and most Mentally damaged of the Triad, Pyria Had the ability to make the blood from his victims into a projectile weapon almost like a bullet and launch them at a fast pace towards his enemies, He had the ability to form the extend the bones of his fingers out of his body and into deadly dagger like claws along his hand. The blood Clan its a Ruthless merciless, War thirsty clan the members tend to be Hasty and violent with rotten attitudes, With a never ending Thirst the scower every inch of the planets surface for any source of blood they can find Slaughtering tons of animals and humans, Constantly. They have no honor and no code, They do what they want when they want...
There Master has passed down the ability to bend blood to there choosing to create strange yet unique powers, They are also known for there abilities to "shape shift" or change Certain parts of there bone structure to make unique body parts to help in battle.. Such as wings, claws or even turning themselves into animals, The blood clan is responsible for the the myth of all vampire changing into bats.

User name:
Character name:
Human or vampire:
Age/what age they look like;
Clan:
Power description:
Picture reference/appearance:
Important details:
Biography if needed:
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 03-05-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
So in other words, this will be regular vampires.. nothing Twilight related with sparkling, etc? -cause Dawn hates sparkling vampires..-

Haven't rpged Vamps in ages.. -slight frown- and three people.. I can work with that better than a 1v1..
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
No, it will not be the sparkle Vampires.. i despise those..

Three people makes it work better, I find that vampire rps work better in groups than 1v1

""

Old Posted 11-19-2012, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Good, good.. Cause Dawn will personally stake all sparkle vamps.. -. -

Anyone who is Twinerd better run.. cause Dawn is Antitwilight and oh so proud to admit it.. -esp after having to listen to her mom go on about the last Twilight movie for over 30 mins the other night-

Anyway, might be interested.. I miss the old, stake them in the heart, sunlight turns them to ash, sleep in coffins vamps.. they are so kick ass.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #5  
I'll work in the trio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 11-19-2012, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
I was also thinking they have varying powers, like lore, Mind tricks, speed, Telekinesis etc, But i also kind of wanna put it in a new age setting. I have always liked that idea ^^

""

Old Posted 11-19-2012, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
I genrally have psyonic's or magic on my chars.
Quote:

Old Posted 11-19-2012, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
So any ideas for a plot?

""

Old Posted 11-19-2012, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #9  
Not at the moment.. through maybe something along the lines of the Night World series? Not sure if you read that set.. I was on the last set but left my copy overseas.. but I kind of did like the Sisters of Darkness/Black Dawn ones.. either of those could be a basis for a plot with a few more twists added in.

and yea, I kind of fancy more magic based vamps than just plain, stick to the lore vamps but under the conditions they are not immuned to sunlight, stakes/crosses can kill them and they hate garlic.. other than that, you can be new age as you want.. the blood sucker can sleep in a bed for all I care or be a night time stripper..
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 07:30 AM Reply With Quote  
could do something along the lines of vampire the masqurade
Quote:

Old Posted 11-20-2012, 07:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #11  
Not sure what that is to be honest. XD

I have read quite a few vampire books and seen quite a few vamp flicks, -Blade, Dusk before Dawn -whatever that one is-, Vampire Hunter D, etc- So I am open to any kind of plot..
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 07:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Vamp the masqurade
Quote:

Old Posted 11-20-2012, 07:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #13  
Sounds interesting. :3
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
It's a good game.
Quote:

Old Posted 11-20-2012, 11:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #15  
Probably not gameboy. XD But than, I don't know all the gameboy games out there these days..
Old Posted 11-20-2012, 11:29 AM Reply With Quote  
It's a d20 system and a pc game.
Quote:

Old Posted 11-20-2012, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote