Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Riding a white swan
Default Looking for a couple RP partners! :)   #1  
Hi~ I'm really in the mood to RP so I figured making a search thread would be the best plan.

What I look for in a partner (I'll make a list, bitches love lists):

♫ To be either literate or advanced literate.
♫ If you lose interest in the RP or won't be online, tell me.
♫ Don't steal my characters or godmod.
♫ Don't force me into a plot that I'm not comfortable with or that I feel I won't enjoy. That's a sure-fire way to kill the RP.
♫ Don't rely on me for all the ideas and to carry the RP forward. It's all about equal participation.
♫ Someone I can get along with outwith an RP. Yep, that means OOC chat. Yay.

Okay, that's about it. C: I don't make any stipulations about post length or about how many replies a person should aim to make per day. As long as you articulate yourself well and respond somewhat regularly, I'll be happy.
Old Posted 02-27-2013, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Riding a white swan
There are very few things that I don't enjoy RPing, and I am incredibly flexible. However, to prevent any time being wasted, I'll post what I don't roleplay before I get into the nitty-gritty.

I will not do:

♫ Vampires
♫ Angel/Demon
♫ Pirates
♫ Werewolves
♫ Fandoms (apart from maybe a Harry Potter RP)
♫ Clichés

If you can handle not having any of the above elements in a roleplay, we may just be destined for each other. Anything not in that list is fair game, and as I said before, I am very flexible. I have quite a few ideas rattling around my head, but rather than post them all here and have no input from you, I'd prefer we brainstorm.

So, if you're interested in RPing with me let me know what genres you love doing or are craving; I'll tell you what thoughts I have on them and any ideas or elements that could be included I have, and you do the same. Then we'll work from there. Sound good? C:
Old Posted 02-27-2013, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #3  
do you have samples of what you do? also are you of the school that literacy is grammar spelling and understanding of the language or are you of the school that literacy is length?
Old Posted 02-27-2013, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Riding a white swan
As for what I do, it's really varied. I enjoy most genres. I think my last five have been fantasy, slice of life (x2), post-apocalyptic and adventure. Unless you meant a writing sample, in which case I'll put one in a spoiler (please don't be put off bu the length, in general they're not that long). C:

I class literacy as being able to spell and use correct grammar rather than length. I'd rather have one paragraph of readable English than six full of errors.
Old Posted 02-27-2013, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #5  
your style is not exactly my cup of tea(i have a bit of a reading problem so the plethora of periods are throwing me since i must come to a full and complete stop at the end of each one), but you seem able and your writing is not bad, i do wish you luck and i am quite certain you will get a partner here<3
Old Posted 02-27-2013, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Riding a white swan
Ah, sorry about that ha. I tend to ramble on a little. Thanks though :)
Old Posted 02-27-2013, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #7  
Hmm,Well I seem to have interest.. If you need any questions answered i have a thread my self..
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 03-03-2013, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Riding a white swan
*brings back thread*

I'll check yours out :)
Old Posted 04-07-2013, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote