Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default Venya's terrible art   #1  
I say terrible because I'm not the best with drawing at all. I've been drawing for a long time but I have yet to improve. T_T oh well I still like to show off and see what people think.

This one is pretty new really. I take all my pictures with my phone camera so its not the best. I tried to lighten it without ruining it but that was harder then you think.

This is clay work. I had so much fun with these clay and it was a small burst of excitement that I did well on them. there just heads I don't know how to make a good body.

I did this on the DA muro on deviant art. I thought the hand came out REALLY WELL. I mean wow it was rare.

And last but not least my Avatar eyes. I hope to make my own Avatar one day.
Old Posted 01-19-2012, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elf Demon
Don't say that! Your not terrible. Practice make you not perfect, but better. It make you Improve yourself. Keep all your work and over time you'll see that you made progress. I'm not good at drawing animals and also that clay work you did good. For the hand I really like It, i'm not really good at hands. The eye not complete, but also that looks awesome.(:

Keep up the great work!
♥Quest Thread♥,♥Buying & Selling Thread♥,♥Art Request Thread♥

Toriki my mother
&
Nikko my father
&
Alpha my older brother
&
Turtle Is my older sis

Name change from Yume.
Old Posted 01-19-2012, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #3  
Not bad. :). I like your clay work, and the hand is done well. It looks like you need a bit more info or experience with anatomy. Looking at your own hand can help, which it looks like you did from looking at that image and comparing it to my own hand.

As for drawing, it looks like you just need some basic techniques to work with. Your cat face looks pretty could for the basic lines you have. You watch drawing tutorials on Deviant Art? Things like shading and light sourse would help to add depth to your pictures.

I'm hardly a professional artist. I took a few art classes in high school and picked up other stuff here and there but, as Dreams said, practice helps you get better and even picking up little bits of pieces of knowledge here and there give you more to experiment and practice with. :)

Do you work with digital programs or pens and such?
Old Posted 01-20-2012, 05:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
I do both. Most of the time I work with pencil and pen first then digital. I usually just copy over. Like this for instants. I basically copied it over but I did draw it first.
Old Posted 01-20-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #5  
Your art is not terrible xD
Practice Practice Practice
Old Posted 01-26-2012, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Rainbow Kisses View Post
Your art is not terrible xD
Practice Practice Practice
I am practicing.
Old Posted 02-06-2012, 05:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #7  
I have wonderful news. thanks to my father in new york he sent me a scanner. used once and it smelled allot like smoke but its here! I scanned allot of things into my DeviantArt.

Old Posted 02-06-2012, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote