Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  

That news was the best news anyone could get from the school and knowing they could have a whole building to them selves was just amazing on so many levels they could build anything and thing maybe do training and text work that wouldn't get in the way of other who had great inventions. "Oh that is so great!"

After all the excitement had died down they all went back to work, after a short period of time the slightly older twin could feel the younger pressing close against him. He knew he was riled up after all that happened not that he minded ever it was rather a cute trait that he had when he was over exerted in away. "I can see that, what would you like me to do about hmm?" giving a small smirk looking back over his shoulder.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-27-2016, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

This was something they had talked about for a long while was getting the eldest into the delightful little relationship they hand. "I know, I know if you want we can start today then..." his words trailing off as his ear was nibbled a bit, his breath hitching slightly. "O-ototo.." Hiro muttered some.

He nearly dropped the tool in his hand, but regained his grip on it trying to steel him self a little longer at the feeling that was starting flood across his body. At this point Tadashi was to far into his own work to really notice on what was happening with the twins.

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 03:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #19  

Hiro held his twin close then nodded to Tadashi smiled some. "Yeah we should, your right Baymax." as he laughed some but nuzzled his younger twin. "Nii sama, you wont leave will you?" he asked, there was rumor going about that Tadashi would be sent off over sea's to study abrod to become even better. That scared him, he didn't want the older leave he could tend to him and his other half but that was another rumor going about having them both go to different parts of world as well to study in what they where more suited in there respected fields.

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

Tadashi blinked He smiles "i rejected that a long time ago. I only would go if i brought you all with me, they rejected that. I'm never going anywhere with out the both of you" He promised picking them up into his lap.

Once they were all cleaned up and Dressed Baymax would look out "its getting late, we should start getting ready to go home. Its just about sunset."

"time really flys..."

Contact Me:

Gaiaonline: Berserker-Berk
Flights Rising: DreemurrFrisk
Tumblr: Berserker-Berk
Old Posted 01-27-2016, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #21  

The eldest twin was happy to hear that, he was also glad he wouldn't have to be separated from either of. He didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing that he was so attached them both but he knew he felt he wasn't ready yet to talk to either of them of how he really felt. Shifting his gaze out the window to see the sun was setting.

"Yeah time really flies.." as he reached over taking his twins hand holding on to it firmly then moving close to give him a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to make you whine later..." he whispered into the others ear then gave him a soft smile. His twin was the everything that kept him together Tadashi was glue that kept them all close those two are what made his world whole he would never allow anything to break it apart.

Walking on a head he pulled his twin along as Baymax followed suite, the Nurse bot blinking as he watched the twins then shifted his gaze back to Tadashi. "Tadashi, is really okay that they do what they do along with you?" it was something the bot would keep but at the same time he was confusing to him that such a thing was happening between the three of them.

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed

"I think everything will be fine Baymax" he promised the robot as he got onto the Vespa.

The elder rode off while the twins used their Microbots to take them home. They jsut sat there and it rolled them back. Baymax was there with them too.

Hiro would be in the Laundry room pulling out the wet clothes putting them in the dryer and adding a second load. He set a timer on his phone to remind him. "I got the second load in Aniki"

Contact Me:

Gaiaonline: Berserker-Berk
Flights Rising: DreemurrFrisk
Tumblr: Berserker-Berk
Old Posted 01-27-2016, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #23  

Hiro looked up from the notebook before him as the pen was tucked behind his hear. "Okay ototo." as he went back to adding his math for the money they all where saving up. "Nii san how many days did you plan on wanting to work with Aunt Cass? I said I would do 4 days this week, and ototo how many did you want as well?" as he added a few more numbers seeing what they would need to get soon.

Baymax stood next to Hiro looking over the math as requested of him from time to time as the young Takachiho asked with some help in making sure things where okay with what he would add up in the finances they had. "Also ototo is there anything you wanted new that was coming out?" he wanted to make sure the had enough for food, and some snack something on the side that each one of them wanted. "What about you Baymax did you want anything?"

The bot blinked a little and had something that almost looked like a thoughtful look. "I am not sure but if I do find something of need I will inform you Hiro." he said to him.

Old Posted 01-27-2016, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote