Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #177  
Yeah, going to wait for my next paycheck to do that.

Old Posted 06-14-2016, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Oh ok. I wish I had a paycheck, aka a job lol. I had to quit mine because of how horrible it was and their contract was ending so I wouldn't even have one now anyway if I had stayed. Plus they were looking for a way to fire me, I think. That's the vibe I got because of a lot of reasons. But it's not been easy to find a new job, especially without a car.
Old Posted 06-22-2016, 03:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #179  
Yeah, I have a friend in a similar situation, but mostly because of no license and no car. ^^;

Old Posted 06-22-2016, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Oh, yeah, it sucks when you don't have a car. But, I am going for a job interview in a few days so I hope I will get it and then save for a car! And save to take my family to Disney World again.
Old Posted 06-30-2016, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #181  
Good luck! And sorry for the delay, I was at a gaming convention. ^^;

Old Posted 07-04-2016, 08:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I have been so busy with trying to find a job! I swear, it's really hard where I live. If you're not the perfect saint and love absolutely everyone and everything and never have a single bad thing happen and what not and the best perfect employee, no one wants to hire you. I was going to work at this really perfect job but EVERY TIME I called the number, it went to the answering machine. I even left a message and still NOTHING! And it would have been perfect, good money too for a single person! about 2,000 a month. It's by no means the best but for me, that's good money since I don't really have responsibilities.
Old Posted 07-18-2016, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #183  
Man, wish I could get a job like that, I only get about $800 a month and my job can be very depressing or bored.

Old Posted 07-19-2016, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Well, they never picked up the phone every time I called so I wasn't able to get it. Plus, I don't think it's in the area where I think it is. So, yeah. But I have three interviews lined up so, I hope I get one. Though I'm not looking forward to one because I heard there were a lot of druggies who work there and most of their customers look like they are on drugs.
Old Posted 07-22-2016, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #185  
Oh dear, that doesn't sound fun. o.o;

Old Posted 07-24-2016, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Hey! Finally got a new laptop since my old one busted. There was something wrong with the fan, it would make this horrid sound. There was nothing in the fan and there was no dust. And then it just went kaput. Took me forever to remember the name of this site because I just had it bookmarked so I didn't actually have to type in the name. Even though the name of the site is in big letters on top of the page so lol. Anyway, yeah, finally got a new laptop by surprise. My parents bought it for me as a late gift, or early gift since I was suppose to have gotten it for christmas but I told them to just not worry about it and to get my little brother whatever since I wanted to give him everything on his list. Which was over a $1000 worth of things. Heck the Ps4 was about $500.It was limited edition call of duty black ops 3 bundle. Plus a three year warranty, I think, I know I bought a warranty, just don't know for how long. But after a price match, it was brought down by 200-300 dollars. But yeah, he got a lot of high priced items. But they just kept forgetting about it because you know, life happens lol. But now, I really needed one and they decided to go ahead and get it for me. It's a huge upgrade from my previous one since my old one I had for about 5 years and was a windows vista. So yeah lol. And it's about 10 pounds lighter. My old one is so heavy, I could barely lift it without loosing my grip with one hand. It's like as heavy as a huge textbook.
Last edited by Rozen; 08-21-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old Posted 08-21-2016, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #187  
My old laptop was heavy too, and I got a newer one because mine was getting old. Maybe the laptop being moved jostled the fan and it was getting jammed or misaligned?

Old Posted 08-22-2016, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Maybe, though really the only time I would move it would be to place it on my lap. I never really took it out of my room. But there were other problems with it besides the fan. Like for some reason, it couldn't find the battery, even though it was plugged in so I constantly had to keep my laptop plugged. I can go a few minutes without it crashing. And yet the battery sign on the laptop was green which meant that it was being charged but on my screen, it says battery not identified. And the fan was loud in general which made listening to anything without headphones impossible. It was just getting very old. But if someone knows how to fix computers, they could probably get it to run a lot better again. It is a tad slow but it's still a very useable laptop if the fan gets fixed because I think that's what's wrong with it. Well I know the fan needs to be fixed but it should run again once it does. But I thought it was going to blow up on me when I first heard the fan go haywire. It sounded like there was something in it but from what I could tell, there was nothing.And it's downright impossible to open it up to check the fan, way too many screws to undo and I honestly didn't want to bother. Though I will miss it to some extent because it was my first laptop. It was for college. And my parents bought it for me, like they bought this one for me since I never have enough money to get it. And I treasure everything they buy me. I would feel really guilty otherwise. But I do love this new laptop loads better! My videos don't freeze up after a minute of watching! And I can actually watch Nostalgia Critic on viemo I think that's what it is, the new thing that he uses to upload videos. With my old one, I couldn't watch it, I had to wait until they came out to youtube which would be a day later.
Old Posted 08-22-2016, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #189  
Yeah, laptops wear out pretty quickly, so its bound to happen.

Old Posted 08-23-2016, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Yeah. But I'm really happy that my parents surprised me with a new one. I wasn't expecting that at all! And I love it! I can actually watch videos so I have been watching a TON of anime and other shows!
Old Posted 09-04-2016, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #191  
lol, don't blame you. XD If you don't mind ads too much Crunchyroll has good video quality on their site, and an account is free to keep track of the episode you're on. Just some shows are premium only or the newest episode for the first day or two are premium only.

Old Posted 09-05-2016, 09:37 AM Reply With Quote