Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #129  
Yuki grabbed the dressed and began to change right there in front of the two of them. Kore huffed and rubbed her face. "Khione! You're not supposed to undress in front of a man! Got to another room!" She yelled at her sister. She didn't quite understand but then did as she was told, even if she didn't want to listen to Kore.

Kore shook her head. "No, not really. I would like to say that maybe I wasn't paying attention but that isn't like me. I'm usually aware of my surroundings." She stated. "But perhaps, I had momentarily not paid attention and somehow missed seeing him?" She shrugged. She didn't know. "I wonder what that is about though. Sounds rather peculiar."

After a few minutes have passed, Yuki came out with the dress on, fitting perfectly, it was very well made to her shape, it was like it was made for her as it accentuated all of her features. "How do I look?" She asked Yemon as she modeled the dress for him. "It's not ugly is it? Do I look alright?" She questioned. Strangely enough, when walking by a mirror, her tail and ears were no where to be seen though she still felt them, and see them. "Yemon! My ears! They are gone in the mirror!"
Old Posted 08-21-2016, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yemon's face turns beet red as he turns away when Yuki begins changing right there. Letting out a sigh of relief that Kore helped him out there he turns back around to speak with her, "Hmm...maybe he was only meant to be seen by me then. And I agree, something is going on and I want to find out more about what I've become. Maybe if we go back to that cave later we can find out more about me being the mountain spirit."

He gives Yuki a smile as she shows off the dress, "So glad that the dress was given to us, I don't think they would have had a dress that fit you as well as this one does." When she says that her appearance changes in the mirror like his does he lets out another sigh of relief, "That's one less thing to worry about anyways. Now Yuki, I want you to stay close to me, don't wonder off. I'll show you places as we go through the lodge, but I don't want you getting lost. Also, don't take anything even if someone gives it to you, I don't know what foods will affect you, and if people do that they might be trying to get something out of you. Understand? There will be people who force themselves on you and will have ill intentions."

Old Posted 08-22-2016, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #131  
"Probably. If whomever you saw didn't want me or Khione to see then more than likely they just made it to where only you could see them. Why? I don't know but, that's the only logical thing I can come up with." She yawned and stretched out her arms, she was still rather tired but not as much as when she first woke up. "Did the last guardian ever show you where we stay when it's not our turn to be out here?" She asked him. "After this party, I can show you if you want since it's something you need to know and I doubt Khione knows where it is." She stated.

Yuki stared at him weirdly not fully understanding what he was saying. "O-ok?" She said completely unsure of what to make of he had just said to her. If someone gave her something, wouldn't it be rude to not take it? What was the harm? "So then, no eating?" She asked him since that was all she had gotten out of what he had said to her.
Old Posted 08-22-2016, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yemon shakes his head to Kore, "All I know is literally what he looked like, my head was cracked open and I was dying. There didn't seem to be any time." He begins to wonder if Yuki understood what he said when he sees a puzzled expression on her face.

"Don't eat anything or drink anything anyone gives you. There are some not nice people in this world that might try to get you to consume bad things. So its better to be safe than sorry. Alright, let's head to the lodge now, I'll have someone come back out with a truck to get the snowmobile later. After that Kore can show us the place where you all stay in between seasons."

Old Posted 08-23-2016, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #133  
Yuki nodded in agreement. "Fine." She stated though not really happy about it. She felt like he was restricting her or something. She wanted to do whatever she wanted, however she wanted, whenever she wanted.

Yuki was excited, though her outer appearance didn't show it aside from her tail wagging. Luckily with the dress though, she didn't need to hide it and even in the mirror her dress wasn't moving with the tail so there would be no way anyone would be able to notice anything wrong with her just by looking. She didn't even need the hat that she was going to wear. "Hey, Yemon, since we look normal to other people, which we can see through the mirror, wouldn't it make sense that they could see what we really look like through the mirror then?" She questioned.

"For once you actually sound like you know what you're talking about." Kore yawned. Yuki gave her sister the death glare, she didn't appreciated that one bit. "I always know what I'm talking about!" She yelled and then let out a growl. Her eyes widen a bit as she was shocked and covered her mouth. "Kiba, you can't do that!" She yelled at the wolf within her.

Walking up to Yemon, she grabbed his hand. "Let's go." She said to him and began walking.
Old Posted 09-07-2016, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Sighing internal, he realizes that Yuki does have a point, "There's always the possibility, but if I understand it, the mirror acts as a way to see things as humans do, so if they see us that way without a mirror it would be the same with a mirror. Or at least that's what it feels like to me. Though since you guys exist, if there are other people with powers I would think they could see us, and us them. But we'll handle that when we come to it." When Yuki grabs his hand he's a bit surprised, a bit shocked that she would do something normally couples would do.

"Well, there's not much else to do so we might as well head out. Are you coming with us Kore? You don't have to stick around us if you don't want to since you're used to outings like this unlike Yuki."

Old Posted 09-09-2016, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote