Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

C-C-CHAOTIC!
Default   #145  
K a o i's P a l a c e!
Cause i'm awesome like that bby~

Left - Right = Oldest - Newest

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚

Last edited by Kaoi; 10-14-2010 at 04:36 AM.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 08:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Added Kaoi's to the front page.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #147  
I'm biased with my avatar, does anyone think this one is worth putting in my closet?

@Kaoi: wow you have an interesting way to layer things. Reminds me of the Ernya Avatars.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
C-C-CHAOTIC!

Oh, I never looked at my layering that way. But now that I think about it... O:

It must because I used to be an addict playing around with my avatar on Ernya XD

EDIT: And thank you #FFFFFF for adding mine to the list! ^^

Last edited by Kaoi; 10-07-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #149  
haha so you do go to Ernya I knew it! -inspects you further with his magnifying glass- I wonder what other wonderful things I can deduct to enlarge my ego... o .O

It is very nice looking. Unlike most Ernya avatars they're thankfully not pale. It annoyed me more than anything that as I scroll down the page every looked like it had rained bleach on them or something =X (it doesn't help that light colors fade into a white background so everyone is partially invisible to me xDD )
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
C-C-CHAOTIC!

Haha, I used to. I loved that site, used to be on it 24/7. Buuuut, things changed for me and now I don't even recognize half of the users on there anymore XD
Although I do like there monthly items this month O:

Ah, back in the days there wasn't much light avatars I saw. There was a variety of colours on each page....or maybe because I only really looking at the avatar sections XD

Old Posted 10-07-2010, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #151  
Their monthly items always tempt. and darn it you made me look again! Now I want to buy them ;___;

haha that's a possibility. I'm not sure where I hung out in the forums anymore lol. But I do remember I made an avatar thread there like "What comes to mind-" I tried looking for it and it's not there. I think I got replaced. D: It got to 271 pages though that's pretty cool.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
C-C-CHAOTIC!

haha! Those MI's nearly made me want to return to Ernya XD

Ohhhh~! I think I posted in that thread once...I think, I always post in those types of threads XD I checked out the forums now, so many new ones I do not understand @_@

Old Posted 10-07-2010, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #153  
Yeah, darn them!! -shakes fist-
The thread I made was with the name Anti-Virus. Which is my mule here. And yeah quite a few titles were reaaaally long there.

No one has answered my question yet. Do you personally think my current avatar it worthy enough to put in the closet? I'm biased and a little unsure he's good enough.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
C-C-CHAOTIC!

Oh well, they can't help it that make such tempting mi's ;~; /grabby hands
Hmmm, my conscience is telling me i've heard of that name somewhere in Ernya, but I don't quite remember XD

Hummm, well I don't really want to determine the worth of other people's avatars. But I shall say this! It does not matter either way if it's worthy or not, its still your avatar and was designed by you.
I guess that's all that really matters and maybe the fact if you want it to be up there with the rest, I mean the title does say "show your avi's" not show your avatars worthy enough to be shown ;D

Uhhhhh, hopefully that made sense >__>

Old Posted 10-07-2010, 09:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #155  
hehe, even as active as I was at one point I tend to stick to particular places so I'm a little doubtful you've seen me around. Although if you went to the Chatterbox thread I did hangout there a lot for a time. ^_^

Wow that was very...perceptive and adult-like xD You're right, i want him up there because of the ideas he has in him not exactly how he looks which just pales in comparision to how good looking the others are. So I guess that's value enough.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
C-C-CHAOTIC!

I usually was stuck within the avatar corner, it was the only forum I was really addicted to. Sometimes I chatted in the GD and lurked the exchange.
Sadly though, I never really visited the chatterbox D; I just couldn't get into it.

Hehe, i'm glad you see it that way and understood my constant ramble. And I hoped that helped you somehow ^^
Sometimes i'm the type person who'll just think "Who cares about what other people think. I made this, i like it enough. That's enough for me."
Although I do get swayed by other people's opinions sometimes though XD

Old Posted 10-07-2010, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #157  
Ah, then you might only recognize my name vaguely because you played the avatar above you game I made haha. The Chatterbox moved soopah fast though.

I tend to ramble and so does my friend on here named Jade. It's good you generally think that like. I'm kind of always conscious of people. But my mood can change sometimes.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
C-C-CHAOTIC!

Haha, yes, yes! But only vaguely sadly D:
I remember back then when people were suggesting for a CB forum and suggesting names for it. Ahhhh, the good ole' days, I miss em~

Ah really? I've seen Jade around Trisphee, you both don't seem to ramble on. Unless, i'm just being blind to the fact XD

I guess no matter, people are always going to be conscious of others.
Hm, how so? O:

Old Posted 10-07-2010, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #159  
haha I'm not sad about it, not like i was popular or nothing xD I've only reached popularity on Kinsaki and that's cause it's so dead there my activity doesn't go unnoticed to anyone else who is also active. Yeah, site are always at their own "peak" when they're small.

-shrugs- we both do ramble. I'm not sure when I do but lots of times I'm finding that I have to force myself to shut up even though I want to say more xD

What my mood? Well I'm not sure what my moods are exactly. Though sometimes I can be too angry to care what people think it's rare I get angry. Then I could jsut be really happy and not really thinking much about them lol
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
C-C-CHAOTIC!

I agree, mostly everything that happens to a site is occasionally when they're still pretty small.
/is one of the reasons why I tend to just stick to small avatar communities nowadays.

LOL! I see, I see, i've never had that happen to me. When I want to say something, I say it all. The only I ramble is when I don't know what i'm talking about or am trying very hard to explain something XD

Ah, I envy you, irl I get quite angry easily, but luckily it's different online. And when I get angry, I tend to become more blunt and honest DX

Sad to say, but i'm gonna have to take a break off Trisphee for a bit today, I have to finish an essay of mine that's due pretty soon.

It was real fun talking to you and i'll see you around in Trisphee <333

Old Posted 10-07-2010, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
avis, closet, fashion, outfit, trends