Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Fairy Queen
Default Hetalia, The Takeover profiles   #1  
Profiles for Hetalia, The Takeover profiles, no one posts except me

Main Thread
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Name| Malia Jean Kirkland
Age| 17
Gender| Female
Height| 5' 3"
Personality| Malia is rather bubbly and ready with an open hand and a smile, she usually helps other and is a big push over. She is easy to please but is a prude and often is naive so sexual jokes go right over her head.
Nation| England
Sexuality| Bisexual
Appearance|
Parents| England and Belgium
Crush| No one for now
Other| She practices her father's black magic, and can do it better than he ever could
My....Family I guess
Stalkee/book worm: Lauv Kieko/Fashion consultant: Nightmare/Hetalia fan-friend: Yokuutsu/Rival and Partner in crime: Funkduder/TARDIS provider: Batty/Accepting other family members
the door is everything all that once was and all that will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your mind the door can see into your soul
Old Posted 06-24-2011, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
The Fairy Queen
Default   #3  
Name| Francesca Bonneyfoy
Age| 17
Gender|Female
Height|5'5
Personality| Perverted hopeless romantic. Can be selfish. Believes love is blind
Nation|France
Sexuality|Pan-sexual
Appearance|
Parents| France and Joan
Crush| None as of current
Other|
My....Family I guess
Old Posted 06-28-2011, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote