Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Person, what Person?
Default   #97  
Dark listened thoughtfully as the other explained. "I'll keep my eyed peeled but I have yet to see something like that."

{How do I add my Song Child since I started as an outsider? Would I make Dark his cuardian or what?}
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-30-2011, 07:08 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
[Yes, you would make Dark his guardian. And he's... about the size of a water bottle at this point. XD]
Old Posted 10-30-2011, 07:47 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #99  
{Pocket kid! Very easy to loose though.}
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-30-2011, 08:05 PM  
Hakuna matata
[I havent had much time to do much besides stop by and read what's happened...so i wont/didnt take much of a part in this at all, sorry XP]

Ninja listened from behind the curtain, her cousin forgotten. A...tear? Investigating omething like that would be worth making even my superiors angry....I'll watch what happens then. She settled down behind the large curtain and her began listening to her surroundings, happy to finally have something worth concentrating on.
Last edited by Lost_Ninja9213; 10-31-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Old Posted 10-30-2011, 08:12 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #101  
Kelai stuck his head out of Dark's pocket. "Hey, Darky, can I change the music?" He was not to terribly interested in a giant rip in time and space. If it was too much of a problem he was sure Dark would have taken care of it by now.

Dark gave his Chil of Song an amused smile. "Perhaps later, but now we need to find that little tear." He was sure it was not actually little but he often exadgerated things.

Kelai pouted, "Fine, but I still want to change it, my song is much better." He boasted before setting his eyes on who his guardian was talking to. "Hey, Red Haired Person." He greeted cheerfully.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-30-2011, 08:39 PM  
Rebooting....
"Don't mention it." Rinnael said, offering her usual grin. "Patience is a virtue, after all. And don't worry; you aren't any stranger than anyone else here." The angel paused a moment, nose wrinkling at the music overhead. "Hey, while we're looking for whatever-it-is, wanna help me find the DJ station or stereo or whatever is playing this music? It's nice and all, but I think the party needs something with a bit more bass and some wooshy-scifi noises."
Old Posted 11-01-2011, 10:30 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #103  
"I see you have one of the little spirits." The redhead said, grinning widely. "I don't have one myself for.. various reasons I am not allowed to discuss. But... I have heard they are said to bring good fortune to those lucky enough to befriend them."

He reached out to 'ruffle' the little spirit's hair as he peeked out. "Hello little one. I recognize you, although you probably have no idea who I am. Suffice it to say I know your name, Kelai. Ah, what you have become! But still cute." He paused a moment, finger to his chin in thought.
"Ah, though... if you fail to recognize me, I suppose you've probably forgotten my name as well. It is Redd. Redd DeLaLune."

Johann quirked a brow.
"Music? What music? There is no music that I can hear, only the sound of our voices, Miss. Are you sure you are quite alright? I WAS about to suggest someone hire a band for the LACK of said music..."
Old Posted 11-01-2011, 04:30 PM  
Rebooting....
Rinni blinked, head tilting a moment. Wait, what? "You mean you aren't hearing the Halloween songs playing?" she asked, confused. With how loud it was, how could he not? "And I'm sure I'm fine; fine as a whistle. If there wasn't already music, I would have hijacked the role of disc jockey by now or left." She paused, listening a moment. Yes, music was still there. Weird.
Old Posted 11-01-2011, 04:44 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #105  
[Since I have been told Dark is not going to post, I will continue.]

Johann shook his head briefly, then sighed, and looked around again.
"The sooner we can find this anomaly, the sooner we can get out of this place. It is a rather droll, and nothing much is going on - if you'll pardon, again, my attitude in such matters. Of course, I don't expect you to know where the anomaly is - or what it is for that matter. That is another discovery you must make. I? I cannot search for it beyond the cursory examination. If I were to get close to the thing, it would disintegrate me within the blink of an eye."

He shuddered, and looked up toward the ceiling. Feeling something tugging him, he reached out, grabbed the angel's hand, and started dragging her upstairs - whether or not she wanted to go.
Old Posted 11-12-2011, 10:41 AM  
Rebooting....
"Wait, wait, wait... if it can disintegrate people, why would I want to go looking for it? I mean, if it's that dangerous, I'd think it'd be better for someone better equipped to deal with such a situation to, well, deal with it." As much as she loved helping people, there was a line. Possible self-disintegration was that line.

And then she was being dragged along and towards the second floor, letting out a small sound of protest as she stumbled. She would have yanked back, but as it was, she was trying to keep her footing. "You know, you could have just said to follow you." she muttered, silver eyes falling on the blonde.
Old Posted 11-15-2011, 01:03 PM