Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #33  

" I remember I came though here once with my dad, and Brude's dad. Wow we where told not to come here once we became full fledged Turks and we could go about and do what we needed to do." as he looked around smiled a little. "Yeah the Trash part is more or less true, I mean I ran into the monster while it was eating trash, but for a kid my age I am so surprised it was that strong but then again I didn't know better." as he smelled the air. "Oh this is going to taste way better then most of the stuff I was told to eat." he seemed so excited.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 06-09-2012, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
"Do Turks have a strict diet or something? 'Cause there was nothing about that in my registration packet," she said as they approached the run-down eatery. There was a loud raucous coming from inside. Once they went in, the sound was coming from a group of people in on end of the place taking bets and cheering on arm wrestling matches for people with mechanized arms. "Ah, that's right, it's arm wrestling Wednesday. How about we sit on the other side of the bar?" she suggested, motioning to the opposite end of the building. "Max, Rick, order up!" came a call from the kitchen, and two overstuffed baskets of fried cheese sticks and ultimate nachos were placed on the counter close to the noisy area of the place.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 06-09-2012, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #35  

"No not really, I just do. . . its cause I am being studied that's all. Brude is almost the same way but he a little different from me." he smiled he didn't want to bother her with the details if she didn't need or want to know. "But you are to maintain a good diet when you are Turk so you can be healthy ready for what ever happens." he added into the end. Following in he looked around followed Mimi sat down it looks much more different from the area he lived in but much more lively which was amusing and entertaing to him. "So you come here often then?" he asked her watching the food get moved on and watching the people in the area.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
"Nah, not that often. Maybe... once or twice a month. The cheesy fried leeks are great. This place may not look it, but they have some higher-end stuff for being below the Plate. Oh, the hangover burger is really top notch. It has bacon, cheese, shredded potatoes, and an egg on it," she said excitedly. A tall man in a grease-splattered apron came over to their table. It was obvious from the way he walked that one of his legs was prosthetic. "Evenin', miss Mimi. I've put your usual in already. Who's your friend?" the guy asked, sizing Kareno up.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #37  

The light colored youth looked at the man tilted his head to the side his blueish green eyes looked the man over. "I'm just a friend who happens to work with her that is all." he said to the man. Then over to Mimi unsure of what to order since she knew the place better then he did.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 07:47 PM Reply With Quote  
"Yep, this is my new buddy Kareno! Get him a barbecue bacon and cheese with some cheesy leeks, and don't skimp on the crab sauce!" she said with a stern look. The man laughed and said, "Alright, and what to drink? We have cola, lemonade, beer, and hot chocolate." There was a loud crash from the other side of the room followed by a round of laughter. Apparently someone had just been thrown out a window during a round of arm wrestling.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #39  

"I'll have some lemonade if you don't mind." he said as he leaned back in his seat running a hand though his hair as the part that was covered showed some his looks over all where soft not very mascualin that was one of the reasons why he was teased so much. Moving his hand away his hand all the hair fell over the side of his face covering it again as he moved his one visbal eye looking over to the people and the person who was thrown out. "This is lively place." he admitted.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
She hummed in concurrence and watched the rabble rousers as well, grinning. "Yeah, tonight it is. Usually the place is only about half as busy and a lot quieter... ya know, you're really pretty. You ever thought about cross-dressing to mess with the higher-ups? I bet you'd look smokin' hot in this getup I wore when I was working at the Golden Saucer," she asked with a cheeky grin. The waiter came back with two glasses of lemonade and set them in front of them. "If it needs more sugar, there's some in the white packets there. Your food should be up in a few minutes."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #41  

He blinked some, then turned his head away. "Naw I already hate bits of my self as it is, I don't need to do that." he said smiling a little. Taking the drink getting a sip from it. "What is that place like? I was never allowed to leave Midgar so I would love to know what that place was like. Have you ever been to Wutai? My dad tells me about when comes and sees me I hear the harbor town is nice what is the rest of the world like." he started to ask her in hopes if she knew anything he wanted to know.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
"Hmm... If I had to describe the Golden Saucer in one word, I would say... gaudy. As in... take the Honeybee Inn down in Sector Seven, multiply it times five, make it ten times as big, and make it child-friendly. It's pretty much a candy-colored nightmare," she said before shuddering. "I lived up in the Corel Mountains. Things have been kinda desolate around there since the reactor was shut down and the mines dried up. Let's see... When I was moving here to Midgar, I passed through Costa Del Sol and Junon a couple times. Costa Del Sol was like the Gold Saucer on the water, and Junon was like Midgar on the water.

"I've never been to Wutai, but I've heard that's where my dad was from. Everyone said that's where I get my straight black hair and my reflexes, but I wouldn't know. He died in a mining accident a few months after I was born. I can't even remember his face..." she trailed off.

"Mimi, new guy, order up!" came the voice of the chef. "Ah, I'll get our food," Mimi said before quickly excusing herself to retrieve their meals. She was smiling happily when she returned. "Alright, absolutely delicious! Dig in before the engine heads come over to steal a bite!"

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #43  

He listened hung on to every word she said it was interesting but at some point in time he would love to see it all once he becomes a full fledged Turk he would go out and do missions and whatever more he could. He wanted to see this world that Mimi seem to know much about it. Once she had come back with the food he began in dig in. "wow this so much better then the stuff the doctors force me to eat before I have to do in for testing." as he chowed down fast on it.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
She laughed at his enthusiasm and said, "Don't eat too fast or you might bite your fingers off!" She started to tuck into her burger at a more sedated pace than the light-haired youth, still chuckling. It had been a while since she'd been able to sit down and have greasy Continent food with someone who actually enjoyed it. The Wutaian folk in her neighborhood were horrified when she'd brought fried cheese nuggets to the first neighborhood potluck she'd attended. From then on, she stuck to bringing dumplings she'd learned to make while working at the Gold Saucer.

She smiled at the memory and told her new friend about the experience. When she finished recanting her story she said, "Man, you should've seen the looks on their faces. You'd have thought I'd spit on their ancestors' graves or something. I think they knew I meant well, though, since they let me come back the next week and haven't held it against me."

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #45  

"That sounds funny," as he continued to eat finishing off the food near the end. "I envy many of the people here who got to go out and see all of this and try new foods or not which ever comes first. But It seems like you lived a very exciting life Mimi." he said to her with a smile then held out a hand to her.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
She grinned and shook his hand vigorously. "Nah, I've just been really lucky. My experiences are nothing compared to those of mister Tseng. He's been all across the globe and then some. Compared to him, my world is small. But ya know, maybe we'll both see the world someday," she said before munching on some of her cheesy fried leeks. Suddenly, an idea struck her. "You wanna come to the next potluck? It's not really Wutai, but it sure seems close to it. Plus, the food we have there is pretty healthy, so I'm sure whoever has you on that strict diet of yours won't complain too much," she offered.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #47  

The youth looked at her thought about it. "Sure why not! That would be nice, hell I lived my life like a giunne pig I need some time to have fun." he was open about being a lab rat which he never really told any one the only person who knew was Brude. "So when is this? And Yeah boss has been place along with my dork of a father they got to go place I can only dream of. So this will be so awesome!" he grind again he was enjoying the idea of going with Mimi to see this side of the town he never really got to go.

Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
She finished up her meal and sighed in happiness. Her fingers were greasy and cheesy now, but she was full and happy. She had been filing away all the little things Kareno had said about himself, but didn't want to bring it up right away. She knew better than to potentially get on even a junior Turk's bad side, especially before scoping out their abilities. She would ask him about things in due time.

"Alright, this is going to be awesome! The next one is the day after tomorrow. It's customary to bring something with you to share. For you, I would suggest... maybe some rice noodles and soy sauce?" she suggested. She didn't know if he could cook at all, but it was pretty hard to mess up noodles. She wouldn't want another disaster like with her cheese nuggets, either. That would be mortifying.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote