Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #161  
he gave a light chuckle, "someone who actually knows how though i wouldn't go so far as to call her 'sexy' per-say"
Old Posted 10-25-2012, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"Your ghost nana?" He asked, quickly quelling any thoughts of the woman in a nurse suit. "I am sure in her youth she could and that there is a reason she has grandkids." He said walking back in the direction he thought they came.
Old Posted 10-25-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #163  
chuckling he followed behind and only stopped long enough to grab their things before picking up his pace
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He slowed his pace enough to theoretically stop and smell the roses. "Zosa you did not bring your camera did you?" He said noticing the strange green fuzz on the trees.
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #165  
halting abruptly he blushed, "felix? i didn't think you wanted to do that sort of thing outside......um, but no i didn't think to bring it. we can though... if you want to"
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He turned and looked at Zosa and smiled brushing a side his hair so he could capture his lips. "Zosa I always want to make memories with you. why explore if you cannot have fun doing so?"
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #167  
the words dispelled the notion that felix and he were on the same page and he offered the man a sigh as they broke away, "my camera is inside, what do you want to do with it?"
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He saw the boys excitement some what ebb away and he pursed his lips wondering why. "Just go get your Camera." They were close enough he could see the peak of the blue roof and he assured Zosa. He stroked his chin trying to understand why. He then recalled the train and he felt both ashamed. Wanting to make up his folly to Zosa he decided to play a little game. He stripped of all his clothes but his jacket, leaving them in a trail to his hiding spot with in a tree with vines snaked around it. He perched in the tree inspecting the early spring fruit that kept him company.

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actinidia_arguta
That fruit since it is the only one that can survive and still be ripe in time for the professor to do this XD )
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 08:57 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #169  
he did not know why he was made to go alone but humoring the other he went back to the house. when he made it back however the only thing he found was a winding trail of clothes and offing a sigh to the sky he followed them
Old Posted 10-26-2012, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He sat perched in the tree twisting the strange fruit about in his fingers. It was not an apple. But he wondered if Zosa would like the fruit none the less. He started to peel it trying to figure out how to eat it.
Old Posted 10-27-2012, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #171  
at the end of the short trail he looked up and sure enough in a large kiwiberry tree sat felix, as naked as the day he was born and flashing both smiles an tattoos. he grinned reflexively back and held the camera aloft, "i hope you are not wanting to get this on film are you?"
Old Posted 10-27-2012, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He turned and looked at Zosa with a raised eyebrow. "Hopefully not this part, the part where I am cold and embarrassed at having trying to impress you, but the part where we... warm the winter frost then perhaps." He said. His curosity started to win over his libido "Zosa what is this and how do you eat it?"
Old Posted 10-27-2012, 09:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #173  
he chuckled, "i am impressed but i don't think i could manage it in a tree with a camera. that is a kiwiberry, i have no idea what it'd real name is but it is like a grape you just eat it whole.... i recommend washing it first though"
Old Posted 10-27-2012, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Moving from his perch he unfurled to climb higher in the tree and get more berries. "I think if it is like a grape, you can make Jam.. you know what for get the camera and just get up here." He twisted behind him and offered Zosa a hand.
Old Posted 10-27-2012, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #175  
slipping the camera strap around his wrist he accepted the hand though when he was safely up in the tree he turned it on anyway and panned over the other man, "hell no, i went through the effort and i think i want something to remember this moment by. i might even rewatch it later when we are gray and old and cannot climb trees anymore"
Old Posted 10-27-2012, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
"As long as you do not laugh at my moment of foolishness now, but in years when we can laugh in hindsight together." He pushed the camera aside slightly giving Zosa a kiss. "Also may I have my clothes back?"
Old Posted 10-28-2012, 08:31 AM Reply With Quote