Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #33  
"i was chastised for butt prints on the counter and leaving a cabinet door open in broken english, that was as close to auntie as she will get i am sure." he grinned, she is making pastries for when we go out later, her grandson is picking us up to take us to town around noon or so"
Old Posted 08-28-2012, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Reaching out he pulled his lover into his arms, holding him tight against his chest. "Pastries sound wonderful, and is he going to be our tour guide? Or just leaving us to fend for ourselves?" He said nuzzling against the side of Zosa's face.
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 09:54 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35  
he returned the embrace and tipped his head to give felix more room, "that depends, if he is tall and handsome i might need a translator to help me... translate things"
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The professor scoffed. "If he is tall dark and handsome he is poor eye candy for us old men. I prefer my eye candy with in cuddle range." he grinned pulling one of Zosa's arms out and inspecting it. "Auntie will not have much work to do when we get back if we do not start working out again, is it possible to go for a walk in the woods?"
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #37  
he had to bark a laugh at that, "did you just call me fat?" pulling out of the man's grip he flexed, "i'll have you know that is still muscle and unlike you old man i am still spry and in the prime of my life." leaning in he stole a kiss, "though you are right, if he is he isn't for me, i like them soft pale and flexible"
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He laughed. "Did you just call me old?" He said sliding closer to Zosa. "I'll have you know young whipper snapper that I can still climb trees." He mimicked Zosas flexing motion before stealing a kiss. "It is mostly I want to see. My curiosity is hungry and for now earth has become my new mars."
Old Posted 08-29-2012, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #39  
he took another kiss before replying, "i feel the same though not for the sights, i feel hungry for felix's happiness and all the many faces he makes when he sees something new and wonderful in things i have taken for granted"
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He didn't notice until it happened, that they had once shared a moment like this in Greece. He pulled Zosa into his arms over looking the tops of the forest as the golden sun peaked from between the pines raining on them. It was quite different when he could not see the vast ocean but instead waves of green. He liked being kissed this way. Time passed, before long a long fellow spoke Russian at them and when he did not get a response he tried English, telling them that his name was Mikai and that his Nana said to come and play chauffeur.
Old Posted 09-02-2012, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #41  
he did not feel like moving and so called down to the boy to come back in a few hours. as the man left he snuggled against felix and smiled softly. he felt more content now than he had at any other point since leaving greece
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He hated interrupting and let time linger until the sun was fixed high above them. He pulled on Zosa gathering him in his arms and climbing out of the tree in the way he got in. “I will let you bathe first since we never seem to actually bathe when we are together.” He leaned forward kissing Zosa on his forehead.
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #43  
"that seems too much like a tease, how about you go first and i try and butcher out a rough idea o what we are to do today with our driver." he tightened his grip as they cleared the tree, "i know i want us to see a museum and buy presents for back home but that is hardly anything to go on. if you are nice though i am sure we can get lost once or twice as well"
Old Posted 09-03-2012, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Grinning he nudged the stray locks of his Janes hair out of his face and kissed Zosa's forehead. Excitedly his brows rose as he lay Zosa on the bed. "That sounds like a plan. Do you think I should get more things for Joshua's children, at the very least we should probably cleaning supplies and our food so that we do not eat your family out of house and home with fail bread attempts." He kissed him once more before moving away and finding an abandoned towel. "This time if I see something will you let me buy it?"
Old Posted 09-05-2012, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #45  
he smiled and nodded, "yes, well... not if it is a dog or another boat. i think we could do without either." he reached up for another kiss and was happily obliged. "grocery shopping afterwards though, it will all spoil otherwise"
Old Posted 09-05-2012, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
The professor raised his eye brow. "You promised me a dog though." He smirked. "Do not tell me the great Zosa is going back on his word." He disappeared behind the door that led to the bathroom. "No I want something else, that will surprise you and make us better."
Old Posted 09-05-2012, 10:59 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #47  
he could not think of what it could be that felix would get and so as the sound of running water met him he went downstairs. he would try and hash out something with the grandson to make today a good day for everyone
Old Posted 09-05-2012, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He took the time to think about his nefarious plans as he washed bark and more flour out of his hair. It seemed like every time they played the resude remained in his locks for days. He grinned breaming at the thoughts of their lovely little abode and a garden where Electrias roamed free and the smell of pie cooling on the window. Once he was finished he called Zosa back up stairs. "Zosa what do I wear here?"
Old Posted 09-05-2012, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote