Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Derp
Default   #33  
Bryan shrugged lightly,"I suppose so. I never get too far though as they always need me for something at the castle." He sighed
Old Posted 02-15-2014, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent frowns a bit. "They probably worry about you and all." It isn't like he has guards with him to protect him and all at the moment. All there is...is Vincent at the moment. "And some day you'll be leading us all..." So he needs to learn how to do everything, right?
Old Posted 02-15-2014, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #35  
Bryan shrugged,"I suppose so." He said as they continued to ride.
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
"I mean, I can understand wanting to get away for a bit and all too..." Vincent might just be starting to ramble now. "But I could understand if they were afraid you'd get hurt and all..." And so begins the ramble.
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #37  
Bryan smiled,"I do too." He let out a sigh, his smile fading,"Sometimes I just wish I was a regular person and not a prince. Being a regular person gives you more freedom then you have as royalty."
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
"Well, being a regular person has its own limitations." Vincent says softly. "You get stuck from birth where you're at....which I guess isn't that much different really." He always thought he'd live in that house forever pretty much, helping his parents and taking care of them when they got older.
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #39  
Bryan shrugged,"It's better then being stuck somewhere you wish you weren't trapped in sometimes." He said,"I don't have much of a choice in anything I do."
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent looks at him a bit sad. "But who says I wanted to be stuck there? Most don't have the chance to escape...and at best I had a choice of who to marry." Which he has no interest in marriage. "Since I wouldn't be marrying out of my bracket...and I would continue what my parents do." Someone would have to. "Though it could have been worse." A worse future, he means, if things had continued down that path. "But things changed a bit on that front to say the least." He chuckles a bit sheepishly.
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #41  
Bryan nodded quietly, not saying anything as they continued to ride along a trail. He seemed lost in thought.
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
"I'm sorry if I'm talking too much." Vincent says softly after thinking about it for a moment. He's not used to being around people that are above him in rank...so he's never had to think about censoring his words or thoughts or anything.
Old Posted 02-16-2014, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #43  
Bryan shook his head with a smile,"Your fine." He said,"I was just lost in thought that's all." He didn't want him to think he was being ignored as he wasn't the kind of person that would do that.
Old Posted 02-17-2014, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Vincent doesn't talk that much around people he knows either, now that he's thinking about it. Maybe it's nerves? Or maybe it's just he knows nothing about the other beyond being the Prince. "Alright....just....didn't want to be annoying you..."
Old Posted 02-17-2014, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote