Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Show Me Your Teeth
Default Closed for now. STAY FIERCE!   #1  
This thread has been closed until further notice. I'm really sorry, everyone. I had a blast, but we have to make things a bit more clear before starting this thread back up. That way everyone can have fun and enjoy this competition without any problems. <3

1. Introduction .1
2. Rules / Information .2
3. Couture / Photo Shoot Theme .3
4. Skeleton .4
5. Judges / Contestants / The Hopefuls .5
6. The Fabulous & Not So Fabulous .6
7. Top Model Moderators / Codes .7
8. Contests .8
9. Open .9
Last edited by Ritsuka; 10-12-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Show Me Your Teeth

Rules

1. Follow Trisphee's Terms of Service.

2. No flaming!

3. Be kind, booty tooch.

4. No mules allowed.

5. Always post a picture of your avatar when you're done with your "photo shoot" design.

6. People who decide to break the rules will be eliminated from the competition.

7. If you are a part of the top 10, you must stay active in the thread, or you will be eliminated from the competition.

8. When you're done filling out the registration form, make sure to send the fee of 1k aurum to our lovely NPC, Vogue.

9. Always stay fabulous.

Note: I have the right to alter or add rules as I see fit.

Information

In this thread we will be having a Top Model-esque contest!

Want to join?

To join this crazy, fashion contest, we will need contestants! If you'd like to join, fill out the skeleton in Anurah's first post. There is a registration fee of 1,000 Aurum for joining, which will be kept safely on our NPC, Vogue. The overall winner of this competition will receive all of the Aurum collected from registration and an abundance of items from Anurah and myself. After people have filled out the forum, we will look through all of the avatars and find the 10 that strike us the most. Those 10 will be a part of the contestants for this cycle.

Cycles!

Each month we will be having a competition. These are called "cycles"! Each cycle, we will be choosing our favorite 10 to do it all over again. Every cycle will only have 1 winner that will receive the grand prizes. People from the previous cycles may enter to try, once again, to become Trisphee's Next Top Model.

Judgement

Anurah and I will be judging all of the lucky models that have registered and choose 10 of our favorites. When we feel there's enough users to choose our lucky 10, the judgement will begin. The others will not be able to compete in this cycle of Trisphee's Next Top Model, but will be able to join the following month. So, make sure you dress to impress! The top 10 contestants will be going through a series of "photo shoots" and much more.

Photo Shoots!

After we choose our models, we will have our first "photo shoot". The photo shoots will be publicly announced, and once every contestant has posted their photo, the judging will begin. How are we going to do this? Simple! We will name what we want to see from the models and have them bring it to life with their avatar. There's a catch, though! Each model must incorporate at least one of the monthlies, past or present, into this avatar. For example: If we say, "in this photo shoot, you must try to capture the beauty of a sandwich," you'll have to make an amazing avatar of a sandwich + using one of the monthly items. It'll be complicated, but the best will be on TOP!

Contests!

Each cycle, we will have a contest that any user can join. The winner will receive the current Aurum-Monthly item from yours truly. Do your best, lovelies! It's going to be a bumpy, yet thrilling ride! The Top 10 contestants are not required to join the contests. They are optonal. Anyone can win!

Elimination!

After each photo shoot, we will judge all of the avatars! We will pick our favorite one! Which, will be the one that we feel expressed our theme of choice the best, and will be safe from elimination. The one we feel did not catch the vision we had, will be eliminated from the competition. The one who is eliminated will have to back their bags and go home.

Note: You are not automatically a part of the competition after filling out the registration form. Once we have enough people, Anurah and myself will look for our favorite avatars posted, and choose who will be in the competition as the Top 10.
If you are chosen to participate in the top 10, you'll be put through a series of events, such as photo shoots, and much more fantastic things.
Last edited by Ritsuka; 10-06-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Show Me Your Teeth
Default   #3  

The winner of each cycle will receive a fabulous assortment of items from Anurah Loveheart and myself. Also, the winner will receive all of the registration fee Aurum.

Current Aurum Amount: 12,000

Past Couture

-

-

-

Photo Shoot Theme
Here will be a list of the current themes for our photo shoots.

Photo shoots will end two days after the posted date. If most of the contestants haven't posted their avatars due to real-life issues, then we will extend the challenge one day longer. If you do not post within the days said, you will be eliminated. When we announce a photo shoot theme, either post your avatars in this thread or send them via PM to either Anurah or myself.

Current Theme:

1. Gory avatars, but with a cute twist! Make sure to make the most gory-cute avatar, while using at least one monthly item (past or present). Ended on October 7, 2012.

2. Tim Burton-esque. Make an avatar that you think Tm burton would put in one of his movies. If you don't know his work, make sure to study! Ends on October 9, 2012.

3. Avatars with stories. This theme is going to be much more different than the other's. You get to choose what your theme is, but there's a catch, of course. Make the best avatar that you can! But, also write this avatar's life story. Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect, just have it be legible. The avatar with the best story and looks, wins this round. Ends on October 11, 2012.

Last edited by Ritsuka; 10-10-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3

Code:
Username:
Avatar Submission:[Please Spoil]
Why you believe your Trisphee's Next Top Model:
Submission Fee:[1k]
Last edited by Anurah Loveheart; 10-03-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #5  

---------------------------------------------------------❤

E N T R I E S---<3

---------------------------------------------------------❤

"I seem to get complimented on my avatars a lot and I feel like I have what it takes to win this thing! ;)"

"I strive hard to make good avi's and always want to make something most people never think of before"

"I pride myself on well balanced original avis. I believe I have the skills and the means to make it in this competition"

"I think that, given a theme and such, I have the best skills present to give you a modeling performance worthy of the kings and queens of old. I have the most confidence, and so I believe I'm the next top model of Trisphee."

"I enjoy a challenge."

"I have an avatar style that is appealing to many, but unattainable by most. I'm always trying to create better avatars. I never submit an avatar I'm not proud of, and each is a unique piece of art."

"I've always striven to create amazing avatars, and I have a fierce sense of competition."

" Because I don't wear pants, I'm so ahead of the times you know ;]"

PHOTO SHOOT SCORES -------<3
---------------------------------------

Round 1:

Round 2:
Last edited by Anurah Loveheart; 10-10-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Show Me Your Teeth
The Fabulous
&
Not So Fabulous

The Fabulous
The list of users below are people who are fierce and follow the rules.

-

-

-

The Not So Fabulous
The list of users below are people who are not so fierce and have broken the rules.

-

-

-
Last edited by Ritsuka; 10-03-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Show Me Your Teeth
Default   #7  
Top Model Moderators

Lead Moderator

Hermes

C[ode]s

HTML Code:
[url=http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9665][img] http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm191/OncePerfect/134922507470825_zpsd0fd3e45.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by Ritsuka; 10-07-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2012, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
C o n t e s t!!!

ANYONE CAN JOIN THE PUMPKIN CONTEST EVEN NON-CONTESTANTS.
THE PUMPKIN WE LIKE THE MOST WILL RECEIVE.
THE CURRENT AURUM MONTHLY PROVIDED BY RISTUKA.

Each cycle we will be having contest <3
Art,Games,Poetry,Videos, ect!
these will add to your judgments!

So to be on top you gotta have skill's you can't just look pretty!

This Cycles Contest!
Carve a pumpkin! <3
Below is the link to carve! <3

Halloween is here and of course what is funner then carving yourself a FIERCE! Pumpkin?

RULES
----------------
  • You can use CG art to make your own pumpkin.
  • You can doodle a pumpkin and post photo
  • No bad words or Nudity.
  • Pumpkin can be anywhere from face to chibi in pumpkin! ;]

Last edited by Anurah Loveheart; 10-05-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #9  
W e l c o m e!

To Trisphees Next Top Model

I'm your oh so wonderful and FIERCE.

NPC- Vogue

//Growl face//

Let the modeling BEGIN!

Anurah Loveheart's Mule.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
-runs through ribbon-

I am allll over this! (is it safe to post? o.o')
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Show Me Your Teeth
Default   #11  
It is quite certainly ready. Nice entrance! Very energetic and fierce. Make sure to read the rules and information. :)
Color me.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Welcome Ginger love I have missed you T^T
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #13  
Thank you for the welcome, Anurah! I've missed you too <3 And how are you both?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Show Me Your Teeth
I'm wonderful. I had fun making this thread. Thanks for asking! How are you? Do you wanna be on top?
Color me.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #15  
Ginger are you going to try out love? I Would Love you to!
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Show Me Your Teeth
I would too! :3

We've already decided that we love your sense of style. Fashionista status.
Color me.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bootytooch, creepychan, fabulous, on top in what way xp, tooch, top model, you wanna be on top