Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Elusive Fox
Default   #6433  
I would say that outcome is correct.
I have yet to give up but it is hard.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I shall be back.. I have to go make dinner
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #6435  
*chortles* Ha ha! Managed to find a different word! *sighs* Normally I can do okay, but writer's block kinda sucks....

I praise you for not abandoning one yet. Rem has been a slippery sucker and managed to snag 2 evasions, same as Kent and Galla.....

Okay. Hope it's tasty!
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 03-10-2013, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
-Noms on Crevan's elbow-
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #6437  
[/is nomed on] O___O
Do I taste yummy?
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
YUS! JOO TASTE LIKE YUMMY GRAPES!
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #6439  
LOL interesting since well.. I just had grape juice.. O.O
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Bahahah!

I'M PSYCHIC!... my underwear says "Medium".

-dies laughing-
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #6441  
XD

I forgot that easter was this month.. o.o idk what to do for it..
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
*bounces into thread* o3o

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #6443  
[/waves] Hello there..
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
there is too much on your shop, i cant find out what i need to know about animation and it's costs
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #6445  
Right now the animation section is under construction still.. that's why you can't find it.
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
ah, then i still cant fill out a form, that sucks i thought it was almost ready XD i was going to be prepared
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #6447  
It will all be ready by the 14th. XD plus the first post says the shop is closed while under construction.. I'll be adding in the animation a little later on today however.
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
does not mean i cant fill a form XD
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote