Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

-
Default   #17  
I suppose their is a prime sunbathing location.

We love our cat, but we can only handle one. Our cat is a handful as it is. XD
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 04-26-2017, 11:40 PM  
Truthwatcher
But two (or more) cats are good to have! They keep each other company.
Old Posted 04-26-2017, 11:43 PM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #19  
Dangerous, that. My dad took a liking to my sister's Jack Russel, and he figures she was only obnoxious and annoying because she didn't have a buddy (my dog was the equivalent of walking Valium compared to hers). Dad won't believe when I tell him that it's just as likely he will have two obnoxious and annoying Jacks instead of one.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 12:05 AM  
-
That is true. Our cat probably does get lonely when we are away at work.

Our ex-roommate used to have a cat that hated our cat( he still has the cat). And our cat would always sneak into the roommate's room to harass the other cat.
.___.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 12:11 AM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #21  
Quiet: Yeah...that can be true. Although, I have honestly never met a Jack that hasn't been an obnoxious little shit.

Fulkth: What a naughty kitty! And yeah, your cat could get lonely (although daytime is generally naptime) but leaving a radio on even can help with that.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 12:18 AM  
We're all mad here.
As to Valium dog, in hindsight he was probably feeling crummy much of the time since he had bad teeth I found later one, but basically he was about as fast to get up in the morning as I was.

He was my Cavalier, and in the AM when my parents would head to work they would get him from my room and put the two dogs out together. By the time Monty (spaniel) woke up, looked around a little bit, and hauled himself off the bed and started to stagger down the hall, Tobie (the Jack) had been up and down both sets of stairs about three times. Monty would make it to the bottom, wait for a bit and gather his strength to climb. Once I was told he stood at the bottom of the stairs, put his paw on the first step, then took it off and lay back down. Tobie has now gone up and down the stairs two more times. If she really lost patience with Monty, she would grab him by the ear and tug him along for a few steps.

Mont was smart though. Super smart. Also a bit of an ass. We would all be sitting calmly in the living room, Tobie on the hearth, Monty under a table somewhere (only small dog a knew that seemed aware he was small), and out of nowhere he would bark. He wouldn't look at anything, or even lift his head (I saw him do it). He would just bark. This would set Tobie off, and she would madly run from window to window, barking all the way, trying to see whatever nefarious thing was outside. She would eventually calm down, all would be well for a little, and Monty would bark again. I'm sure he was just doing it for some entertainment.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 12:19 AM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Quiet: Yeah...that can be true. Although, I have honestly never met a Jack that hasn't been an obnoxious little shit.
One of the reasons I'm less fond of terriers than other dogs. When my sister went to the SPCA to get her next dog, they saw she had had a jack on her adoption application and tried to get her to take another one. I guess they end up in shelters relatively often given how excitable they can be.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 12:21 AM  
-
lol, he can be pretty naughty at times. He loves going into forbidden places (like our bedroom). And doing forbidden things like playing with the diverter lever in the bathtub. You know he's been playing with it when you hear dripping water coming from the bathroom. XD
.___.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 12:31 AM