Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
Default   #225  
"Like I said, I don't get drunk easily. And Rem's the keeper of this Inn and Pub. Nice guy. Here, it's not too bad. Want to try some?" Storm asked, holding the flask towards Shen.

سوف تتخذ النسر ثأرها.
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 12:39 AM  
Crowned Morning Sun
Shen reflexively recoiled when the bottle came close, drawing her lips back in a snarl as she clamped a hand over her nose. "Remove that from my general vicinity or stopper it well!" she snapped, breathing shallowly. "I cannot breathe with that so close!"
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 12:41 AM  
Default   #227  
"Er...haha, whoops. Sorry ma'am. Didn't mean to offend you with that."

Storm downed the rest of the bottle. "You haven't seen a black-haired girl come in here, have you? I've been gone for too long."

سوف تتخذ النسر ثأرها.
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 12:48 AM  
Crowned Morning Sun
"No... I have not." She breathed easier now that her nose wasn't being accosted. She rose from her spot and folded the blanket that had hung from her shoulders. "I need to be going now. It has grown late for me and I need to return to my forest ere much longer has passed."

With those words, she padded to the door. Briefly, she paused, turned, and looked back. "Have a good evening and night." With that, she vanished out the door.

((Good night, all... see you all tomorrow.))
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 12:51 AM  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
Default   #229  
Gabe was standing right outside and was waiting for her. "Hey. I'm sorry I left so suddenly. That guy gives me the creeps..."

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 01:52 AM  
Storm refilled the canteen and slung it around his neck. Then he sauntered out the door, bumping into Gabe by accident.

"Pardon me, ma'am," he apologized in his quiet voice.

سوف تتخذ النسر ثأرها.
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 02:15 AM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #231  
[[I'm sorry I've been away guys! The last week has been really really busy. XD Everything from a few days before Turkey day on ~ but I'm really happy to see the thread surviving and being enjoyed so :3 yay.
I'll try to participate more, but as for now, the free house is really a free house. XD
But the owner's around! He just keeps having to...go peel potatoes or something. >3>; ]]

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 02:35 AM  
Derp
((I so have permission for this, I swear. >.>; ))

Rem sighed, hefting his armload of groceries on his way back toward the inn, moving to shove the door open with a foot. He only stumbled a second- catching himself on the door-frame with a grin of triumph and an 'Oomf'. "S'cuse me Ma'am, sir." He squeezed past the two by the door, trying not to topple his purchases. Seemed there'd been enough people to munch up the food, and not enough to actually shove into the beds. It left his bar dirty and his rooms over warmed- but that wasn't so bad. Just put a damper in his wood. Needed to go cut some, now that he thought about it..

"Roit, firs' fing's firs'." He lightly growled to himself, grinning as he slipped his way in with a whistle. He'd been out all day getting new supplies- his arms filled with bags and baskets. Needed to think about getting a cart..It would have been easier if he hadn't lost his usual delivery boy to the front lines. He frowned, looking about on his way back to the kitchen. No use complaining about it though, he supposed. He had raised an eyebrow at the lad who apparently had been helping himself to his cellar. He'd know that smell anywhere- and it had nothing to do with the ears on his head.

"Roit, y'lot- " he glanced around, pushing his bags up onto the counter. Hmm..needed a scrubbing..he really hadn't been paying attention the past few had he?

"Oi just want'cha awl t' know, Me rooms are clean, an as much as Oi loik the courtesy 'a not rumplin' the sheets..it is okay t' sleep in 'em. Just don' set fire ta anyfink, an we'll be awhlroit, roit?" He grinned, turning around to cross his arms and actually take a look over the place. Tables needed fixing up, bar needed a scrub, and the floor was starting to look dustier than the road..."Oi'm gonna put awhl this away- anyone needs me, Oi'm gonna be back in the kitchen." He called, taking one last glance and pause to be certain he wasn't needed for a while. could never know, with people leaving and arriving as quickly as they seemed to do now that the war was on.

---
Michael woke with a groan, rolling over and over in the bed he'd claimed, in the room he'd obviously stolen for his own- with a few extra amenities he'd stolen to go along with it. Hey, blankets and pillows in a cabinet were free game, right? Well, he wasn't asking. He blinked, squinting around. What time was it? How long had he slept? Well, a man who could sleep sixteen hours straight didn't really get to ask those sorts of questions and really be concerned. Thank GOD he wasn't in charge of the place anymore. Yes, his small spat with responsibility had made him paranoid as hell. He so didn't feel like doing it again, and not soon.

He stumbled out of bed, rolling his feet on the floor as he drug his clothes back on- would need to go buy some..if he was going to squat in one of the inn's rooms, he'd need clothes to do it properly. Eh..later time, later problem. Practically falling down the stairs, he wandered his way through the bar and into the kitchen, utterly ignoring the green haired man on his way to pluck up a meat pie from earlier in the day, along with a large mug- swaying on the spot as he heated water and mixed sugar into it, taking his pilfered goods to a table to sit down; and promptly fall asleep with his 'haul' on either side of his head. He never did wake up well..
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 06:23 AM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #233  
[[ X) Very nice indeed]]

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 07:06 PM  
Derp
((*Bows* Thank you, thank you. XD I...get long winded. DX Christ. DX ))
Old Posted 12-01-2010, 07:38 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #235  

Rem exited the back, arms filled with cleaning supplies: a bucket sloshing with soapy water, various cloths, a broom and somewhat raggedy mop. He set the items in the corner, planning on doing a major clean-up in a few, soon as he saw to the patrons he had at the moment. Starting with the black-haired gentleman currently snoring away face-down on a table.

He slipped up behind Michael and snickered at how comfortably he could sleep with his face smushed against the table boards; hadn't he just seem him come down from his room? Maybe something had been wrong with the bed and he hadn't gotten proper sleep.

Rem grinned to himself, bending as if to rouse the youth gently and then suddenly clapped a hand on his shoulder to jerk him abruptly and shout in his ear. "Oi, you!"

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 09:47 PM  
Derp
All at once the world exploded, and Michael jerked awake- throwing out his arms and legs with a bellow of such manly gusto, it was a wonder the world didn't tremble at his feet!

"JESUSFUCKSHIT!!" He fell over backward as his high japanese accent laced voice rang out through the inn, chair toppling before he landed in a pile on the floor. As soon as he stopped moving, he started again; scrambling up like a cat who had been tossed into a bucket of cold water, eyes darting around with his chest heaving up and down, and you could -swear- you'd heard him hissing like a feline, hands up and out as though waiting for something to slap onto.
Old Posted 12-03-2010, 11:57 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #237  
Espy must have had the best of timing; she walked in to hear the dark-haired man swear. She peered around the heavy wooden entrance door.

"Er....Michael, wasn't it? Are you...alright?"
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2010, 02:30 AM  
The Infernal Knight
Cronis appeared behind espy and looked aswell- "Such fowl words from the divine, truly are heathens I see."
* Shogun *
"Death has a dignity all its own."
The Big Bad Wolf of Trisphee
Designed the O-Yoroi item set
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 12-05-2010, 02:47 AM  
Blue Fish
Default   #239  
-wandering through the town without a care in the world, Erik happens to come across a pub in the middle of the block, approaching the pub door, Erik would push lightly upon the surface with his right hand. Feeling the door give Erik walked into the bustling nightlife of this particular club. Erik standing at around 6'1", with short silver hair, athletic to muscular build with a gold star over his right eye, smiled at the inhabitants of the pub.-

"Hello."

Eriks tail swished to and fro as he approached the counter to the bar, and slid into a seat looking for assistance.
Old Posted 12-05-2010, 08:58 PM  
Blue Fish
-Spinning around on the stool Erik looks around with childlike wonder while his tail continues to swish about then wrap around the bar stool itself.-
Old Posted 12-05-2010, 09:05 PM