Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
Default   #257  
With one flick, she made her way to a table and sat down. It was no surprise that she didn't say anything else. She knew that her words would just fall on deaf ears, anyway. It was something she was used to

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 10:04 AM  
Derp

Smiling with satisfaction at a job well done, Rem wiped his hands on his apron- the inn finally spotless from top to bottom. Ooh he knew it wouldn't be long before something was dirty again- but getting down to the floor was always helpful; he could just wipe up the next mess instead of having to scrub to his elbows!

Tromping down the stairs with a grin on his face, he glanced around the main room- well, not so many patrons today, but he knew things would be slow at times.

"Welcome t' the Two Sisters- Oi'm Rem, an if there's anyfing Oi kin get fer yeh, don' be shy 'bout askin' fer it." He tipped his head at the newest arrival, eyeing the two across the room. Not a problem...yet.

"If yeh'd loik sommat t' eat an drink, Oi got everyfing from mead t' milk, an Oi fink meh beef stew ought'a be about finished." He smiled, warm and wide as he headed behind the bar, glancing across the room at the stray cat in the corner with a roll of his eyes. "Oy there! Oi told'ja, don' be sleepin' on me tables- yeh got a perfec'ly good room upstairs."
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 05:53 PM  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
Default   #259  
Sighing, she decided to try something new. Gabe snapped her fingers and an exact copy of herself appear next to her which sat on her lap and started snuggling

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 07:18 PM  
Addicted to Trisphee
She made her way into the place and found herself a seat near the fire place. She had been spending much time working on the battle field, and was in need of a rest, or at the very least a warm meal.
Old Posted 12-10-2010, 04:33 PM