Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Default   #17  
[ Lol, no worries then. I'm patient! d:
Justin? Do they have a past? o:
Oh oh, I added to my characters ability list. d: ]

The boy roared in anger as he sent more bolts flying towards him. "Because you're his spawn!" He snarled, silently cueing the other two to move from their positions and attack. One was already fast at work trying to create an unpleasant setting in Jun's mind.

The big boy crawled on his hands and knees, still a little dazed from the blow, and threw out his hands towards where he thought Jun was. Just so long as he could grab a hold on him...

Quinn, walking as if nothing were amiss, stuck her hands in the pockets of her dark grey pants. She could hear the shouting and thrashing not too far off in the distance, but kept her pace steady. When she finally arrived, her head tilted in curiosity. Best to examine the situation than act hastily.

Edit; Yay, second page : D
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
[[Not really a past unless meeting earlier today counts? lol
ah she can hide and gather information. Then when in trouble be a bad ass and kick butt without psychic powers. She's like a ninja in training!

and meh my post be getting bland -needs to sleep-]]

"So then I automatically embody all his ideals? That's idiotic." he crisply stated knowing that Justin was beyond reasoning with. The other two he wasn't so sure why they backed that lunatic up.

The use of the word spawn to describe him was laughable if possibly lethal bolts of energy weren't flying at him. This was starting to look hopeless. He felt it was hopeless, but only for an instant. As his situation only demanded any introspection be short. He looked to the porcupine haired fellow dispelling his influence with his will. But Jun didn't have as much practice in thsi in addition to having to worry about the other two aggressors. Retreat seemed to be the most sound option.

He fired his own energy out, Jun timed it to reach Justin just as he was firing another badly aimed bolt of energy. With any luck it'd explode in his face. But Jun obviously wasn't going to wait for the results made a mad dash taking the left hallway.
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
[[ Haha, precisely. I look foreword to using this power the most! ^^
I'm naming the big guy Connor for now. It's the best I could come up with on short notice!
(No making fun of my use of the word spawn!! XD)

Don't worry about choppy entries. This one definitely is, especially since I'm on my iPod now. D;]]

Justin wailed out in anger as he felt a wave of energy knock him back. His own energy flailed out to the sides and upwards as he tried to control both his anger and sensitivity to pain. "Ugh, dammit! Go get him!" He shouted, noticing the other two merely looking at him instead of chasing Jun.

Justin shook his head in irritation and began to run after Jun as well. Of course, he couldn't just leave dear old Connor alone either. No. "You're to blame for this you know. Learn how to fight for once!" He scrutinized, suddenly turning and running after Jun again.

Connor grumbled to himself, rubbing his tingling neck. He was about to run off down the hallway when he noticed the narrow frame of the infamous Quinn. "What do you want?" He sneered. As you could well imagine, Connor was surprised to see the beckoning finger of Quinn calling him over.

"I have a secret to tell you."

The leader of that little crew shot more bolts at Jun, hardly noticing the bell triggering the end of lunch. He was set on taking Jun down, not even the government could stop him from this.

[[ So what exactly did Jun's dad do? XD ]]
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 04:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
[[Oh like Justin is such a better name than Connor xP -suddenly things of Terminator- But I didn't make fun of you using that word...JUN DID! << >>]]

"Jeeze he's pretty mad." Jun said to himself a little more amused now. If Justin kept those bolts up he'd get in trouble. While simply being the son of his father got him in this mess it was also something that could get him out of it even if the intervening teacher hated his guts. Which would really suck anyway.

Jun skidded to with a loud squeak of his sneakers as he turned quickly into a door he saw with the numbers "414". The very classroom he was seeking earlier. A bolt went by the door. "What the hell was that?" demanded a very angry woman standing in the class room."

Out of breath he answered "Justin hates me just because of who I am and attacked me in the hall." He used the wall for balance as he regained his breath.

[[-shrugs- I didn't think about what yet. But if you can come up with a good idea I'd love to hear it]]
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
[[ "I'll be back" O:<
JEFF DUNHAM ISN'T MAKING FUN OF YOU, WALTER IS! )':<
Lol, naw, I know. ::coughcoughwink:: xD ]]

Again, keeping her pace un-rushed and steady, Quinn walked away from the now unconscious Connor towards where the black streak marks on the wall lead. It was to [what would be] Jun's dismay that she came across a fork in the hallway. One lead to the loop that went around the entire school, the other to her next class. Of course, the streak marks just had to go into the loop.

Instead of worry herself over it, Quinn turned to the right, focused on her next class now instead of Jun.

[ Wow, she's so horrible. D; XD? ]

Justin came charging in, shoving Jun into the ground and keeping him there with the weight of his body. "Shut your trap!" He hissed, jabbing his knee into the boy's spine.

[[ Wimpyyyy~ Jun just snitched. XD Anywho, I'm debating on giving my character the ability to erase memories as well, but I'm not sure yet. I'm scared of making her too powerful too. xD ]]
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
[[yeah she is so apathetic lol, you can give her that power. Like with Jun he doesn't have access to most mentioned powers yet and only slightly. So far with telekinesis he's only been able to send a burst of "push" energy.]]

"You're not making this look better for you you know." he yelled back, though mainly because his spine was in agony. "I will not have you two acting like animals!" declared the teacher as she threw both of them against the wall. The following time was spent with a vehement lecture to both of them and humiliating them in front of the class. Justin was dismissed but worse for Jun was after all that he had to introduce himself to the class. 'Oh bloody fantastic' he thought to himself now all eyes on him.
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
[ Hmm, okay. We'll see what she gets. Also, I have an idea for Jun's dad. You'll see. ]

Reu smiled, keeping her eyes on the boy named Jun. Once she discovered he would be staying in her class, she filled the back of the room with numerous mental images, making it look as if every seat in the class were full except for the one beside her.

[ I totally omitted so much from that. D; POST POST POST >O ]
Last edited by Fallen; 10-18-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old Posted 10-18-2010, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
[[I'll see? Why can't I know? xD;; -feels nervous-]]

His face was flushed and heated. He wished he could walk to a seat without looking up at each of the students. Alas he had to and saw only one available. Quickly grabbing it he focused on listening to the teacher his mind occasionally becoming unfocused for some reason.

Jun looked up to his side to see an attractive young woman.
Old Posted 10-19-2010, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
[[ Well... I wanna keep her most dangerous power secret. xP ]]

Reu chuckled softly to herself as she noticed just how nervous Jun was.

"You know," she whispered, "Your dad has quite the reputation." Reu's dark maroon eyes flickered up to the teacher for a moment, making sure she didn't notice her immediate socialization with Jun. "I'm pretty sure what happened to you today wont be the last of the events to come... You should be careful." The girl turned her eyes to Jun once again, squinting them slightly to smile sympathetically.
Old Posted 10-19-2010, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Jun adopted a fake aristocratic accent. "Very wise words my dear but you're just a little late." She didn't say anything he didn't know but hearing any encouragement felt good. More at ease.

[[meh rp mood is down but I had that idea. Once it strikes me again prepare for a monster post lol]]
Old Posted 10-19-2010, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
Her smile turned genuine. "Am I? Apologies then." Reu turned her hand towards Jun. "I'm Reu by the way, potential friend and body guard." Her voice felt as if she should have had a stack of business cards to hand out to those needing her assistance. Maybe she should start printing them? "Maybe after class I can show you around a bit. You wont mind, right?" Reu's lips spread over her teeth, flashing one of her famous smiles in hopes of convincing Jun to go with her when he could.

[ Yay! I expect that post then! ]
Old Posted 10-19-2010, 04:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
"That sounds fine to me." he said smiling back.

((urg this sucks Dx I'm completely stuck on what to do ))
Old Posted 11-30-2010, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote