Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #17  
Oliver snorted. Most stories he read began with once upon a time or in the beginning. His eyes went from something blissful back to its usual skepticism. “I wanted it to?” He found himself repeating the words. How could this thing know what he wanted when Oliver had no idea what he wanted. A shiver snaked its way done his spine, as more snow mounted on top of Oliver. “How does this story end?” He asked folding his arms across his chest so that Zosa could not touch him any more.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
zosa looked at oliver and with a thought removed the snow, it fell still but no more landed on the shivering boy. he blinked 'you tell it of course' zosa had thought this was a known thing but his lord kept asking and asking such simple things, only now after the story had begun did he even wish to tell it 'you wish for somethning and it happens, that makes a story. we can have once upon a time too, you are my lord you tell the story' he looked imploringly into the eyes of oliver. 'do you understand?'
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #19  
Oliver nodded though he didn't understand. Some part of his mind was waiting for a camera crew to come out of the white and tell him that he was on some new reality tv series. The person before him kept imploring that he was in control of the story, but Oliver had grown out of fantasy when he was a child. “Alright, I'll play this game.” He said it as more something he needed to hear. “Do I have to say I wish or will things just pop up?” He licked his lips no longer hugging himself since it ceased to snow on him. “How many wises do I get?” Rules, one thought. There had to be rules it was the last vestige of sanity that Oliver wanted to cling to.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
rules. something zosa could do, rules were easy, they defined the vey fabric of all that is. 'there are rules, yes. you have as many wishes as you have, you can ask for anything that is not harmful to you or to me, i cannot harm myself or you. you may wish aloud or silently but you are new, you will have to wish through me, in time you may try on your own but know all wishes come true.' he recited this all dutifully, the words ingrained into his very being 'you can make anything you wish to tell the story or you can stay, you cannot leave before the story is finished. i will do whatever you wish of me as long as you break no rules, breaking rules have no effect.' he blinked. the snow was piling high around them, he wondered when the wish would end soon it would past their legs, he thought maybe his lord wanted to live under the snow like a fox. he wondered how long before they were submerged under a blanket of snow, he wondered if he should keep his own person free of it, the cold hardly bothered him but the weight of it was oppressing at his back
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-10-2011 at 04:41 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #21  
“Great I have my very own genie,” He bit his lip chewing over the rules, that last bit of information was confusing. Breaking the rules had no effect ergo it was okay to break them? He wanted to test this theory out, but first he needed to know how to make a wish. When the snow started Zosa was touching him. Another question started to rise in his mind. He reached out mimicking Zosa's actions and bashfully touching the mans bare chest. It was warm and breathing. Oliver wiggled his fingers on Zosas chest before finally uttering a wish. “I wish that the story would end.” Zosa didn't say he couldn't wish for that so he felt he wasn't breaking any of the rules.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
his lord touched him and uttered a wish. nothing happened of course, he had tried to cheat. his wish was wasted 'you have to tell the story, you may not skip to the end, there is no end without a middle' he felt himself changing again, the touch bled over more of his lord's first wish. he felt himself grow a little taller

(oops, btw i edited the paragraph)
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-10-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #23  
( hope you don't mind if I correct it in this response, instead of editing my last post.)

A dejected sigh escaped his lips. He should have been paying more attention to Zosa, when he spoke. Oliver closed his eyes unable to suppress another shudder. It wasn't from the cold the strange man gave him chills. Never in his life had simply had every thing he wanted land in his life with out some consequence. His mind was screaming there had to be some monkey's paw some place in this world. He had forgotten he was still touching Zosa when he mentally wished that the world had some type of environment. As much as he loved the snow all of the white in the white void was starting to unnerve him. If this really was some sort of story shouldn't there have been a castle or an inn or something. Olivers mind did not envision something , like an actual medieval paradise but more along the lines of various movie adaptations of what fairy tales should have been, some what luxurious but most of all had indoor plumbing.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
a wish! a good one, a familiar one. he smiled softly.the snow melted into trees and houses, they stood in a busy street, peasants surrounding them from all angles calling their wares visiting their reletives, doing the days shopping. a castle could be seen in the distance. the streets were clean but dusty. a horse drawn carrage passed by the two suddenly.

'it is a good wish and a fine place to begin a story' he looked at his lord. 'who are we oliver?'

(it kills me inside to butcher it so hahaha~ poor squaller and flea free town)
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-10-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #25  
Oliver yelped and jumped bumping awkwardly into Zosa. The loud beating of his heart drowned out the people clamoring for his money. He nearly gave himself whiplash, twisting his head around at an alarming rare gaping bewilderingly at everything. What were they doing at a Renaissance fair? “Who are we? I thought we covered that? I'm Oliver your Zosa or what ever you want to be. ”

(just to let you know I feel bad choosing what your character should be so you are going to have to it.)
Last edited by Ludovico; 09-10-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he wrapped his arms around his lord to protect him. looking down lightly. it was odd, before they were eye to eye, looking down he stared into those eyes. are we royal, are we peseant, are we rougues?

pick a class and i will start the adventure part of it^^)
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-11-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old Posted 09-10-2011, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #27  
Oliver looked around unsure. Now he thought he had stepped into a giant live action role play, with the exception that every thing materialized out of nothing. He didn't outwardly admit it but he felt either his sanity was ebbing away or he should just believe Zosa's claims that they were in a book. He took off his glasses cleaning small mud specks from the carriage. “I don't know.” He said truthfully putting his glasses back on wiggling free of Zosa's hands. . He felt like what ever he choose would be very important and if he was going to be stuck in the world he wanted it to be a good one. At the very least, Oliver wanted to think over a plate of something hot and delicious. It was too bad that medieval culture did not have fast food.
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
zosa loosened his grip when oliver became restless in his arms and sought to pull away. he plainly read on the other's face that he was not ready just yet to make that choice. a not-quite-wish for food tickled behind zosa's eyes. he tugged oliver lightly by the wrist into a nearybye inn, distraction is what the boy wanted, not food, not really but food was enough of a distraction for zosa not to mind.

they went into the building and closed the door back behind them, though it was day outside there were no windows inside and the lamps candles and tourches used for lighting gave it an evening cast. zosa pulled oliver along to an empty booth easily in veiw of the door and bar but far enough from either to give the illusion of spectors should anything happen. he bid his master sit down then instead of sitting acros the table he sat down next to him blocking oliver from any potential harm.

'do you know what you wish to eat oliver?' he smiled at the boy next to him
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #29  
Oliver stumbled along behind Zosa. He attempted to struggle against Zosa but once he saw where they were going he stopped and dutifully followed, even sliding next to the wall with his guide beside him. “Its too much to ask for a big Mac?” He said surveying the room around him. It was a regular din of inspiration, which was what Oliver was hoping for. At the bar he saw thieves, rogues typical of the fantasy world. He also spied their plates. Most of them had some strange meat rolled up in a gravy with rolls and chopped vegetables. It made his mouth water and his stomach grumble. “We can have that.” He gestured towards the nearest table.

While a serving wench came and brought them two pints of the house special, promising them their food in a timely manner. Oliver continued to think. He wasn't good at fighting and felt bad when he took things that weren't his, so thieving was out. At last his eyes settled on a lone lad wearing a billowy shirt and tights. His fingers strummed a strange instrument that made Oliver yearn for his guitar. “So what are you?” He asked, turning his attention away from the lad and back to Zosa. It was something he was still unclear about. Oliver tilted his head and narrowed his eyes wondering if Zosa had changed recently.
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
zosa watched the boy intently, his natural unbound curiosity was so apealing to zosa he could not refrain. he reached his hand lightly over to the other wanting to touch that mind, to see the mysteries of his soul, to grant the secret wish he could feel still inside of him. he was interupted however by the boy's question

' i am...i am a book. no. i am a wish.' close 'i am...i, i am a desire...' he was closer but still it was not quite right 'i....once upon a time,' he tried again in words he knew were not his but would teach him all the same how to answer the other 'there was a book. it had all the things inside of it anyone could wish for. once upon a time there was a lonely book noone would read.' he paused for a moment the weight of the words sinking, he knew all of this but as with everything else he knew though he was certain it was true he knew it not before it was said. 'this book made a wish. this book wanted to be loved, to be read, to be kept. this book wished for a friend.' he paused again, the pain from his first encounter with the boy was back, not as intence but just as painful, a dull ache he could not place. 'once upon a time long after the book made a wish a boy with blonde hair and eyes like love contained, a sad boy, made a wish. once upon a time a book tried to grant that wish' he stopped there, the words drying up in his mouth. he had so many questions himself but he knew no answers would be supplied now if ever, a story was to be read not scrutinised. he contented himself with what new knowledge he had gleaned instead. he looked over to his lord
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #31  
Oliver listened to the man he knew as Zosa. His fractured story some what repetitive like a broken record. As much as Oliver wanted to go, it pecked at his human decency. He just couldn't leave Zosa alone. He yearned to know what happened to the previous children that he spoke of, however, one look at Zosa's face and Oliver bit his tongue. He suppressed a shiver looking away quickly from the strange way Zosa was looking at him. “Forget I asked.” He said running his fingers nervously through his hair. What was going to happen to him once he reached the end? If he reached the end. It was the if that had him worried the most. Zosa can't harm him but what about the world?

He was thankful when the wench brought their food over. Gentle fingers tugged at the rim of the plate pulling it next to him. “I guess I should be clearer next time I ask a question.” He mumbled guilty trying to laugh. “ I merely wanted to know what character you were.” He plucked a carrot off his plate, glad to have it occupy his mouth. It was warm and faintly sweet, and kept him from saying more things to upset Zosa.
Old Posted 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
zosa did not understand. the story he told, though not exactly what the other had asked for was what he wanted to know, it was the question plaguing him since zosa had first asked for a name. zosa looked down at the plate in front of him. 'i am hungry' however instead of taking the spoon in hand he pushed the plate away. 'may i tell you a story?' he looked over to the other expectantly.

(sorry for the delay my laptop finally kicked it while i was replying yesterday)
Old Posted 09-12-2011, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote